Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Edited on 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Edited on 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Edited on 1/9/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1219post #18272 of 208622/1/13 at 4:41pmpost #18273 of 208622/1/13 at 5:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by El Argentino
Had a little something something waiting for me when I got home today.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Alden x Epaulet Natural CXL Longwing (97871), Leydon.
Currently starting wear #1 of Mac break in method. Oh, how I hope these babies fit. Love the color and various subtleties across the shoe - exactly what I was looking for in a casual LWB.
Many shout outs to Mike, Adele and the whole crew!
These look fucking incredible. Really nice photography / great use of sunlight.
Break-in method sounds incredibly pedantic; I would just throw these on and go for it but I suppose if you're really worried about exact sizing then it's worth it to be careful on more expensive purchases.post #18274 of 208622/1/13 at 5:44pmpost #18275 of 208622/1/13 at 6:07pmpost #18276 of 208622/1/13 at 6:30pmpost #18277 of 208622/1/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
For Epaulet jackets, I'd say if you're 6'2" or over you'd probably need a long, unless you like a really cropped look on your jackets. I'm 6'4" and the length on an Epaulet long works well for me. But again, like you said this will vary from person to person.post #18278 of 208622/1/13 at 7:14pmpost #18279 of 208622/1/13 at 7:38pmpost #18280 of 208622/1/13 at 9:37pmpost #18281 of 208622/1/13 at 10:31pmpost #18282 of 208622/1/13 at 10:45pmIt helps a lot in this regard.^^
I can understand your "put on and go" mentality, SVB, and fwiw I think you can pretty much tell from the first wear.
But having saved up for these things for months now, I'd like to take every precaution to make sure they fit right, and are exactly what I've wanted. Easy to get distracted by the fluster of opening the green box.post #18283 of 208622/2/13 at 2:44amSo I left my huge suitcase in the trunk of a Beijing taxi and... there goes half my wardrobe!
Now I need to replace the items one at a time -- favorite items first, of course -- but the gunmetal rivets are sadly sold out in 34 already. Are they getting another restock anytime soon?
Also the brushed graphite rivets appear to be the same fabric and similar color as the gunmetals. Can anyone describe the difference?post #18284 of 208622/2/13 at 4:22amQuote:
The epaulet pages also post photos of models wearing the items and their weight and height, which also helps.
There's one who is 6'1" 180 and wears - I believe - a 40R well.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard 2 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 18 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 20 seconds ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 21 seconds ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Recent Purchases 55 seconds ago
- › Subway and Public Transportation Etiquette - The People We Encounter 1 minute ago
- › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw