Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1212post #18166 of 508241/28/13 at 8:49amjust got in a pair of navy 8oz Rivet chinos....so nice, the fit is perfect. Only pair I've had prior to this was the old style olive ripstops that I know where a little off in size so I wasn't sure if the 34's would work or if they would be too small. Definitely going to need to get a couple more pairs of these for summer I think.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18167 of 508241/28/13 at 9:11amQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Two recent photos:
Blue Shetland tweed(?) Walts from last winter
I think these were called Asapragus or such in a Factory Finds round. Sort of feel as if the hem on these ended up neither here nor there, at least with the shoes pictured. Oh well.
Both fabrics are outstanding, which really goes without saying.
i think that hem length looks perfect.post #18168 of 508241/28/13 at 9:27ampost #18169 of 508241/28/13 at 10:29ampost #18170 of 508241/28/13 at 11:00ampost #18171 of 508241/28/13 at 11:14ampost #18172 of 508241/28/13 at 11:38ampost #18173 of 508241/28/13 at 11:56ampost #18174 of 508241/28/13 at 12:16pmpost #18175 of 508241/28/13 at 3:43pmpost #18176 of 508241/28/13 at 3:50pmpost #18177 of 508241/28/13 at 3:53pmpost #18178 of 508241/28/13 at 4:14pmpost #18179 of 508241/28/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
Manhattan - but if there's something you find that they have in your size only at the other store, it's a very short subway ride (4 stops) from one to the other, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.post #18180 of 508241/28/13 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by oisin
a little country in the city. these are green flannel walts from a year or two ago.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this is as good, or better, than a lot of what's posted in WAYWT. no one will accuse you of doing anything "next level" but it's a really solid non-suit jacket/tie/trousers combo without being too stodgy at all. gloves, boots & bag ain't too shabby neither. if MoK can post his fits in SW&D WAYWT, I'd say this would fit right in as well.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › What are the ties in the show "Suits" 13 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 13 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 21 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...