Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1211
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18152 of 510101/27/13 at 9:02ampost #18153 of 510101/27/13 at 9:22ampost #18154 of 510101/27/13 at 9:45ampost #18155 of 510101/27/13 at 10:28ampost #18156 of 510101/27/13 at 12:01pmpost #18157 of 510101/28/13 at 5:30amQuote:Originally Posted by upgrayedd
if it's not too late to weigh in on the favorite epaulet purchase, i think the new copper flannel wins for me. it's just an absolutely perfect fall shirt. i'll definitely pick up the plum is there's a restock in a large. and if there ever was to be an addition in something like a deep burgundy...
how heavy is this shirt?post #18158 of 510101/28/13 at 6:41amQuote:
They certainly can - this is one of the great things about the Rivet chinos. For the duck canvas pants I have settled on a pattern of buying a 32 and letting out the waist by 1", to get the best combined fit in the seat and thighs (for the Oxford cloth versions, which are cut a bit smaller, the best for me is to buy a 33 and take them in a little). I think there is even more than that available (the website says 2" as far as I recall).post #18159 of 510101/28/13 at 6:48ampost #18160 of 510101/28/13 at 7:13ampost #18161 of 510101/28/13 at 7:18ampost #18162 of 510101/28/13 at 7:23ampost #18163 of 510101/28/13 at 7:23ampost #18164 of 510101/28/13 at 7:41ampost #18165 of 510101/28/13 at 8:20amTwo recent photos:
Blue Shetland tweed(?) Walts from last winter
I think these were called Asapragus or such in a Factory Finds round. Sort of feel as if the hem on these ended up neither here nor there, at least with the shoes pictured. Oh well.
Both fabrics are outstanding, which really goes without saying.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 3 minutes ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 3 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › Andres Sendra apprecitation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 15 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 17 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.