Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on Today at 10:37 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1209post #18121 of 348411/25/13 at 2:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18122 of 348411/25/13 at 2:47pm
Well, locked in the Hardie cardigan at size 34. I normally wear a size 36S-36R suit. I would be a size XS to Small in Epaulet shirts.
Let's hope I have made the right choice!
What would you guys wear underneath? A nice collared shirt with a tie seams to be the go to. What else could it work with? Do you think it could work with nice dark denim?post #18123 of 348411/25/13 at 2:47pmpost #18124 of 348411/25/13 at 3:20pm
NYI/R originally keyed me into this, but I fully agree with him; the best 4-season RC is anything in Duck Canvas. It may be a heavier fabric, but the more open weave breathes better in warm weather than the 8oz. canvas in my experience.
Very eager for my next rivet chino purchase this weekend, so great to read about this restock!
EDIT: Whoops. Just scrolled and saw Rob beat me to it. ^^^post #18125 of 348411/25/13 at 3:28pmpost #18126 of 348411/25/13 at 5:55pmpost #18127 of 348411/25/13 at 5:56pmQuote:
You don't; it's in the description. Meaning, you can't select a fabric with a different style from what they've already specified.post #18128 of 348411/25/13 at 6:51pmpost #18129 of 348411/25/13 at 6:53pmpost #18130 of 348411/25/13 at 9:31pmpost #18131 of 348411/25/13 at 9:51pmpost #18132 of 348411/25/13 at 11:47pmQuote:
Excellent picture. Thanks for letting me know how the Shetland can be worn. I assume this is the Hardie Shetland from Scotland?
It looks good with dark denim!post #18133 of 348411/26/13 at 1:16amQuote:
Yeah, I hesitate with colors or items that are unusual, such as the cranberry in a SC. I was curious if there was someone who felt more confident about it.post #18134 of 348411/26/13 at 1:39amQuote:No idea re: Hardie. It's this: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/epaulet-shetland-cardigan-grey-marlpost #18135 of 348411/26/13 at 1:42amQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
No idea re: Hardie. It's this: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/epaulet-shetland-cardigan-grey-marl
I was in the sun all day today, it is clearly having an effect. Forgive me.
Still looks stellar though :).
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › C&J Savile Dark Brown - 10E 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Miyuki-Zoku MKI BLACK WOOL RAGLAN SLEEVE VARSITY BOMBER Size Small 14 minutes ago
- › FS: Polo Ralph Lauren Fair Isle Vest Size Small Like New $165 MSRP 15 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 16 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Question about Shirt for Tuxedo for My Wedding 18 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...