Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:49 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:55 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1209post #18121 of 411981/25/13 at 2:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18122 of 411981/25/13 at 2:47pm
Well, locked in the Hardie cardigan at size 34. I normally wear a size 36S-36R suit. I would be a size XS to Small in Epaulet shirts.
Let's hope I have made the right choice!
What would you guys wear underneath? A nice collared shirt with a tie seams to be the go to. What else could it work with? Do you think it could work with nice dark denim?post #18123 of 411981/25/13 at 2:47pmpost #18124 of 411981/25/13 at 3:20pm
NYI/R originally keyed me into this, but I fully agree with him; the best 4-season RC is anything in Duck Canvas. It may be a heavier fabric, but the more open weave breathes better in warm weather than the 8oz. canvas in my experience.
Very eager for my next rivet chino purchase this weekend, so great to read about this restock!
EDIT: Whoops. Just scrolled and saw Rob beat me to it. ^^^post #18125 of 411981/25/13 at 3:28pmpost #18126 of 411981/25/13 at 5:55pmpost #18127 of 411981/25/13 at 5:56pmQuote:
You don't; it's in the description. Meaning, you can't select a fabric with a different style from what they've already specified.post #18128 of 411981/25/13 at 6:51pmpost #18129 of 411981/25/13 at 6:53pmpost #18130 of 411981/25/13 at 9:31pmpost #18131 of 411981/25/13 at 9:51pmpost #18132 of 411981/25/13 at 11:47pmQuote:
Excellent picture. Thanks for letting me know how the Shetland can be worn. I assume this is the Hardie Shetland from Scotland?
It looks good with dark denim!post #18133 of 411981/26/13 at 1:16amQuote:
Yeah, I hesitate with colors or items that are unusual, such as the cranberry in a SC. I was curious if there was someone who felt more confident about it.post #18134 of 411981/26/13 at 1:39amQuote:No idea re: Hardie. It's this: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/epaulet-shetland-cardigan-grey-marlpost #18135 of 411981/26/13 at 1:42amQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
No idea re: Hardie. It's this: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/epaulet-shetland-cardigan-grey-marl
I was in the sun all day today, it is clearly having an effect. Forgive me.
Still looks stellar though :).
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 38 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 52 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL THRIFT/DISCOUNT STORE FIT PIC BRAGGING THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Discount? 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...