Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1209post #18121 of 329231/25/13 at 2:45pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #18122 of 329231/25/13 at 2:47pm
Well, locked in the Hardie cardigan at size 34. I normally wear a size 36S-36R suit. I would be a size XS to Small in Epaulet shirts.
Let's hope I have made the right choice!
What would you guys wear underneath? A nice collared shirt with a tie seams to be the go to. What else could it work with? Do you think it could work with nice dark denim?post #18123 of 329231/25/13 at 2:47pmpost #18124 of 329231/25/13 at 3:20pm
NYI/R originally keyed me into this, but I fully agree with him; the best 4-season RC is anything in Duck Canvas. It may be a heavier fabric, but the more open weave breathes better in warm weather than the 8oz. canvas in my experience.
Very eager for my next rivet chino purchase this weekend, so great to read about this restock!
EDIT: Whoops. Just scrolled and saw Rob beat me to it. ^^^post #18125 of 329231/25/13 at 3:28pmpost #18126 of 329231/25/13 at 5:55pmpost #18127 of 329231/25/13 at 5:56pmQuote:
You don't; it's in the description. Meaning, you can't select a fabric with a different style from what they've already specified.post #18128 of 329231/25/13 at 6:51pmpost #18129 of 329231/25/13 at 6:53pmpost #18130 of 329231/25/13 at 9:31pmpost #18131 of 329231/25/13 at 9:51pmpost #18132 of 329231/25/13 at 11:47pmQuote:
Excellent picture. Thanks for letting me know how the Shetland can be worn. I assume this is the Hardie Shetland from Scotland?
It looks good with dark denim!post #18133 of 329231/26/13 at 1:16amQuote:
Yeah, I hesitate with colors or items that are unusual, such as the cranberry in a SC. I was curious if there was someone who felt more confident about it.post #18134 of 329231/26/13 at 1:39amQuote:No idea re: Hardie. It's this: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/epaulet-shetland-cardigan-grey-marlpost #18135 of 329231/26/13 at 1:42amQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
No idea re: Hardie. It's this: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/epaulet-shetland-cardigan-grey-marl
I was in the sun all day today, it is clearly having an effect. Forgive me.
Still looks stellar though :).
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 21 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boondocker & Viberg x IH Wild One's Engineers. 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 11 minutes ago
- › Source for rugs 12 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 13 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 15 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)