Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1209post #18121 of 508231/25/13 at 2:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18122 of 508231/25/13 at 2:47pm
Well, locked in the Hardie cardigan at size 34. I normally wear a size 36S-36R suit. I would be a size XS to Small in Epaulet shirts.
Let's hope I have made the right choice!
What would you guys wear underneath? A nice collared shirt with a tie seams to be the go to. What else could it work with? Do you think it could work with nice dark denim?post #18123 of 508231/25/13 at 2:47pmpost #18124 of 508231/25/13 at 3:20pm
NYI/R originally keyed me into this, but I fully agree with him; the best 4-season RC is anything in Duck Canvas. It may be a heavier fabric, but the more open weave breathes better in warm weather than the 8oz. canvas in my experience.
Very eager for my next rivet chino purchase this weekend, so great to read about this restock!
EDIT: Whoops. Just scrolled and saw Rob beat me to it. ^^^post #18125 of 508231/25/13 at 3:28pmpost #18126 of 508231/25/13 at 5:55pmpost #18127 of 508231/25/13 at 5:56pmQuote:
You don't; it's in the description. Meaning, you can't select a fabric with a different style from what they've already specified.post #18128 of 508231/25/13 at 6:51pmpost #18129 of 508231/25/13 at 6:53pmpost #18130 of 508231/25/13 at 9:31pmpost #18131 of 508231/25/13 at 9:51pmpost #18132 of 508231/25/13 at 11:47pmQuote:
Excellent picture. Thanks for letting me know how the Shetland can be worn. I assume this is the Hardie Shetland from Scotland?
It looks good with dark denim!post #18133 of 508231/26/13 at 1:16amQuote:
Yeah, I hesitate with colors or items that are unusual, such as the cranberry in a SC. I was curious if there was someone who felt more confident about it.post #18134 of 508231/26/13 at 1:39amQuote:No idea re: Hardie. It's this: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/epaulet-shetland-cardigan-grey-marlpost #18135 of 508231/26/13 at 1:42amQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
No idea re: Hardie. It's this: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/epaulet-shetland-cardigan-grey-marl
I was in the sun all day today, it is clearly having an effect. Forgive me.
Still looks stellar though :).
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 2 minutes ago
- › What's the deal with "sleek" shoes? 3 minutes ago
- › NWT Suits from RLBL & Brooks Brothers 1818 - Sizes 44L & 46L 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Can you guys tell me if these balmain jeans are fake? 7 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 8 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...