or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1209

post #18121 of 29310
Off to a Bolshevik meeting in my Howlin' scarf and sweater, plus my Gitman Flannel, and an Epaulet his and hers (on her Purple Black Lightweight Plaid Flannel):

post #18122 of 29310

Well, locked in the Hardie cardigan at size 34. I normally wear a size 36S-36R suit. I would be a size XS to Small in Epaulet shirts.

 

Let's hope I have made the right choice!

 

What would you guys wear underneath? A nice collared shirt with a tie seams to be the go to. What else could it work with? Do you think it could work with nice dark denim?

post #18123 of 29310
^

Rob, I take it back. Upon further review, those jeans are exceptional.
post #18124 of 29310
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyoumad View Post

what's the best Rivet year round chino material?

NYI/R originally keyed me into this, but I fully agree with him; the best 4-season RC is anything in Duck Canvas. It may be a heavier fabric, but the more open weave breathes better in warm weather than the 8oz. canvas in my experience.

Very eager for my next rivet chino purchase this weekend, so great to read about this restock!

EDIT: Whoops. Just scrolled and saw Rob beat me to it. ^^^
post #18125 of 29310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicio View Post

Anyone else repeatedly looking at the cranberry windowpane SC?

Yes, it is one of those colors that could be amazing or a trainwreck. Impossible to know without seeing it on me, but leaning toward trainwreck with my (lack of) hair and coloring.
post #18126 of 29310
A little confused with the Factory finds sportcoat special order. We choose a fabric, a size, a length and a style. Where do we specify the style, Napoli or Daltrey?
post #18127 of 29310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durazing View Post

A little confused with the Factory finds sportcoat special order. We choose a fabric, a size, a length and a style. Where do we specify the style, Napoli or Daltrey?

You don't; it's in the description. Meaning, you can't select a fabric with a different style from what they've already specified.
post #18128 of 29310
I wonder why the fabric is dictating the style. Surely a Napoli or Weller cut could both use the same fabric in many cases? I was hoping for the copper POW in a Napoli cut. It is an 8oz fabric. The multi-color guncheck is 8.25oz and a Napoli cut.
post #18129 of 29310

The pricing is predicated on them keeping it simple for Southwick

post #18130 of 29310
Mike,

What kind of patterns and fabrics do you have lined up for chinos and Walts for the spring/summer?

Gray Shetland cardigan from last year...my favorite layering piece. Yes, I'm the crazy guy that takes pics in the rain shog[1].gif
post #18131 of 29310
gotcha. I dont like it but I get the simplification route. The style selection just seemed a little arbitrary.
post #18132 of 29310
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

Gray Shetland cardigan from last year...my favorite layering piece. Yes, I'm the crazy guy that takes pics in the rain shog[1].gif

Excellent picture. Thanks for letting me know how the Shetland can be worn. I assume this is the Hardie Shetland from Scotland?

 

It looks good with dark denim!

post #18133 of 29310
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcw View Post

Yes, it is one of those colors that could be amazing or a trainwreck. Impossible to know without seeing it on me, but leaning toward trainwreck with my (lack of) hair and coloring.

Yeah, I hesitate with colors or items that are unusual, such as the cranberry in a SC. I was curious if there was someone who felt more confident about it.
post #18134 of 29310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Sy View Post

Excellent picture. Thanks for letting me know how the Shetland can be worn. I assume this is the Hardie Shetland from Scotland?

It looks good with dark denim!
No idea re: Hardie. It's this: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/epaulet-shetland-cardigan-grey-marl
post #18135 of 29310
Quote:

facepalm.gif I was in the sun all day today, it is clearly having an effect. Forgive me.

 

Still looks stellar though :).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread