Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:00 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:30 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1206
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18077 of 509981/24/13 at 3:28pmpost #18078 of 509981/24/13 at 3:37pmpost #18079 of 509981/24/13 at 3:39pmSouthwick Factory Finds are Complete!
Thanks so much for all of your orders guys! I polished off the remaining jackets, and everything is now online. Here's the full list:
And just to be clear, we unfortunately cannot do any modifications for these specific jackets. They have to be made in the designated shapes, with the chosen buttons, liners, and details. By submitting everything as a big group, it makes sense for Southwick to give us discounted bulk pricing, and we can pass along those savings with a much cheaper price than usual.
THAT SAID, we do Southwick special orders and MTO's all the time. Generally, you can choose from any of our in-stock sportcoat or trouser fabrics, and we can cut the jacket for you. The base rate is typically $75 above the retail, but you can choose buttons, liner, pockets, and details. Hacking pockets and working buttonholes can be added at an additional charge. We'll have this fully built out on our site in the next few weeks so that you can order MTO's in our most popular styles.post #18080 of 509981/24/13 at 3:42pmpost #18081 of 509981/24/13 at 3:56pmpost #18082 of 509981/24/13 at 4:09pmpost #18083 of 509981/24/13 at 4:10pmpost #18084 of 509981/24/13 at 4:13pmpost #18085 of 509981/24/13 at 4:28pmQuote:
Ah, sorry about that. It actually is $395. When we were building out the new site the price was listed wrong on one size and it showed up as the wrong price.
It's a PHENOMENAL piece, I'm pretty sure that you'll really dig it!Quote:
If you're a 39 in the Fitzgerald, I'm fairly certain that your best bet would be a 40 in our jackets. The Fitz is similar, but our body is a bit slimmer. You can also have the body altered if you need it. Just make sure the shoulder measurements are similar, as that's the most important part of an OTR jacket.Quote:
That works for MOST dudes. If you wear a small in our shirts, you'll be a 36, most likely. And so on.post #18086 of 509981/24/13 at 4:34pmpost #18087 of 509981/24/13 at 5:17pmQuote:
What degree range would you say the cardigan is applicable for?
Sydney, in winter, has a spectrum of 50 to 70 degrees (F). However, if it is windy, it can get a bit cooler.
It appears to be one of your top cardigans, knitted in the U.K, I assume it is of pretty high quality.post #18088 of 509981/24/13 at 5:50pmpost #18089 of 509981/24/13 at 5:58pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 30 seconds ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Help with shoe fit: wide front, straight big toe 3 minutes ago
- › BALENCIAGA RUNNERS RACE SNEAKERS SIZE 42 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?