or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1206

post #18076 of 37333
Is it possible to get the Daltrey without the elbow patches?
post #18077 of 37333
Napoli guncheck for me. And some other spring/summer fabrics have just gone up.
post #18078 of 37333

Would anybody care to share with me the practical difference between the Caine and Weller?

Thanks in advance.

post #18079 of 37333
Southwick Factory Finds are Complete!

Thanks so much for all of your orders guys! I polished off the remaining jackets, and everything is now online. Here's the full list:

http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/special-order

And just to be clear, we unfortunately cannot do any modifications for these specific jackets. They have to be made in the designated shapes, with the chosen buttons, liners, and details. By submitting everything as a big group, it makes sense for Southwick to give us discounted bulk pricing, and we can pass along those savings with a much cheaper price than usual.

THAT SAID, we do Southwick special orders and MTO's all the time. Generally, you can choose from any of our in-stock sportcoat or trouser fabrics, and we can cut the jacket for you. The base rate is typically $75 above the retail, but you can choose buttons, liner, pockets, and details. Hacking pockets and working buttonholes can be added at an additional charge. We'll have this fully built out on our site in the next few weeks so that you can order MTO's in our most popular styles.
post #18080 of 37333
Ice silk-linen purchased. Thank goodness for my credit card that Mike finished putting these up!!!!
post #18081 of 37333
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascher07 View Post

Would anybody care to share with me the practical difference between the Caine and Weller?

Thanks in advance.

Caine:

 

3/8 Lining

Ticket Pocket

 

Weller:

 

Full lining

No Tix Pocket

post #18082 of 37333

So tempted to get the Hardie. It is listed at $350, but comes up in the cart at $395?

post #18083 of 37333
shit. i want to order two jackets but don't know if i should do a 39 or 40. a 39 BB Fitz is perfect. a 38 BB Fitz is a little tight.
post #18084 of 37333
Is everyone ordering the jacket size that corresponds with your shirt size? I have never bought a sportsman and am a little nervous about the no returns.
post #18085 of 37333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Sy View Post

So tempted to get the Hardie. It is listed at $350, but comes up in the cart at $395?

 

Ah, sorry about that. It actually is $395. When we were building out the new site the price was listed wrong on one size and it showed up as the wrong price.

It's a PHENOMENAL piece, I'm pretty sure that you'll really dig it!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci View Post

shit. i want to order two jackets but don't know if i should do a 39 or 40. a 39 BB Fitz is perfect. a 38 BB Fitz is a little tight.

 

If you're a 39 in the Fitzgerald, I'm fairly certain that your best bet would be a 40 in our jackets. The Fitz is similar, but our body is a bit slimmer. You can also have the body altered if you need it. Just make sure the shoulder measurements are similar, as that's the most important part of an OTR jacket.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinted voice View Post

Is everyone ordering the jacket size that corresponds with your shirt size? I have never bought a sportsman and am a little nervous about the no returns.

 

That works for MOST dudes. If you wear a small in our shirts, you'll be a 36, most likely. And so on. 

post #18086 of 37333

Ahhh dunno how the other fits work for me, but I've tried on the Napoli fit before and I like it. Also narrows down my options unfortunately. Decisions decisions...

post #18087 of 37333
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftofthedial View Post

 

Ah, sorry about that. It actually is $395. When we were building out the new site the price was listed wrong on one size and it showed up as the wrong price.

It's a PHENOMENAL piece, I'm pretty sure that you'll really dig it!

 

What degree range would you say the cardigan is applicable for?

 

Sydney, in winter, has a spectrum of 50 to 70 degrees (F). However, if it is windy, it can get a bit cooler.

 

It appears to be one of your top cardigans, knitted in the U.K, I assume it is of pretty high quality.

post #18088 of 37333

In terms of weight, how does the factory find harris tweed compare to the olive multi tattersall daltrey that's at the shop now? About the same?

post #18089 of 37333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar1223 View Post

mike any word on the latest factory finds? are they shipping out soon?

my question didnt get answered in the insanity special order southwicks lol.
post #18090 of 37333
How would you compare the color/tone of the Greycast Blue Caine to the Airforce Flannel pants?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread