Any chance we'll see a short sleeve version of the Navy/Red Pindot....?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:14 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 5:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1199post #17971 of 453591/22/13 at 8:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17972 of 453591/22/13 at 8:20pmQuote:
This statement is true of nearly all Alden shoes.Quote:
Adding my voice to the chorus of "yes you should do this." I wear a 32 walt and have gotten 33s or even 34s if the 32 is sold out for good. As SVB says the legs will be wider, and if you were to go a full two inches down in size sometimes you'll notice the pockets align slightly differently, but the difference is so minor as to be negligible unless you stare at two pairs of pants side by side.post #17973 of 453591/22/13 at 10:10pmpost #17974 of 453591/23/13 at 3:04am
Do you know when you'll be getting size 36s back in for the Hardie Shawl Collar Cardigan?
I am normally a size 36S, if they are asking me to size down, I assume that would mean I am a 34?post #17975 of 453591/23/13 at 3:21ampost #17976 of 453591/23/13 at 7:16amAre the Rivet Chinos pretty comparable to the Unis Gios? Looking for something more on the casual side that can be dressed up on occasion. I'm tall and skinny, 6'3, 165, looks like I'm falling between the 32 and 33. I'm thinking since I like them a little slimmer, I can order the 32 and have it let out if need be? How do you get the SF designation when ordering, a code?post #17977 of 453591/23/13 at 8:58ampost #17978 of 453591/23/13 at 10:05amQuote:
In my experience, they're more or less similar depending on your body type and how you like them to fit. A life of tennis has left me with fairly big legs for my size and so I size up on my rivets for the extra room in the seat and thighs. Usually, I only have to take in the waist about a quarter to a half an inch for my ideal fit. Also, the lighter weight rivets seem to be cut a bit smaller than the heavier ones. My duck canvas and heavyweight twills definitely had more room in the thigh than the mint green distressed chinos.post #17979 of 453591/23/13 at 11:18amQuote:
You may be a different size. The rivets hit lower on my waist, closer to the widest point of my hips, so I actually am one size bigger in rivets.post #17980 of 453591/23/13 at 11:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Here's a quick cross-post from the Pitti Uomo thread....
What I didn't mention is that we ordered those two Reiter shoes in what is very FREAKING close to Horween Ravello shell. Well, it should be, at least according to the swatch we ordered off of .
They are going to be stunning! We'll be the first account to stock Reiter shell shoes in the USA in basically forever. They should arrive around April.
Just to add to the deluge of shoe pics, here's some detail shots of my two favorite styles from Ludwig Reiter. They do a fantastic Alt Wien (fitting for an actual old Vienna shoemaker) and a solid single monk.
Hey Mike, other than shell v calfskin, what are the differences between the Reiter and the Carmina versions of the Alt Wien?post #17981 of 453591/23/13 at 1:02pmI was leafing through the most recent GQ, and saw a pic of some Gant trousers with a really bold, but wearable pattern. Mike - I would absolutely love a light grey Rudy with a bold glen plaid like this one! I figure if anyone could make something like this, it would be you guys. I'm not too excited about the $350 price tag that was listed on these, and I'm sure an Epaulet pair will be better quality anyway. Any possibility for something like this in the future? Maybe Factory Finds?post #17982 of 453591/23/13 at 1:24pmpost #17983 of 453591/23/13 at 1:48pmpost #17984 of 453591/23/13 at 2:21pmpost #17985 of 453591/23/13 at 3:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
I was leafing through the most recent GQ, and saw a pic of some Gant trousers with a really bold, but wearable pattern. Mike - I would absolutely love a light grey Rudy with a bold glen plaid like this one! I figure if anyone could make something like this, it would be you guys. I'm not too excited about the $350 price tag that was listed on these, and I'm sure an Epaulet pair will be better quality anyway. Any possibility for something like this in the future? Maybe Factory Finds?
I'd be down.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Laced shoe/boot with rubber sole for jeans and suit 1 minute ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 1 minute ago
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 6 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...