Any chance we'll see a short sleeve version of the Navy/Red Pindot....?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 3/24/17 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 6:13 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1199post #17971 of 598291/22/13 at 8:06pmpost #17972 of 598291/22/13 at 8:20pmQuote:
This statement is true of nearly all Alden shoes.Quote:
Adding my voice to the chorus of "yes you should do this." I wear a 32 walt and have gotten 33s or even 34s if the 32 is sold out for good. As SVB says the legs will be wider, and if you were to go a full two inches down in size sometimes you'll notice the pockets align slightly differently, but the difference is so minor as to be negligible unless you stare at two pairs of pants side by side.post #17973 of 598291/22/13 at 10:10pmpost #17974 of 598291/23/13 at 3:04am
Do you know when you'll be getting size 36s back in for the Hardie Shawl Collar Cardigan?
I am normally a size 36S, if they are asking me to size down, I assume that would mean I am a 34?post #17975 of 598291/23/13 at 3:21ampost #17976 of 598291/23/13 at 7:16amAre the Rivet Chinos pretty comparable to the Unis Gios? Looking for something more on the casual side that can be dressed up on occasion. I'm tall and skinny, 6'3, 165, looks like I'm falling between the 32 and 33. I'm thinking since I like them a little slimmer, I can order the 32 and have it let out if need be? How do you get the SF designation when ordering, a code?post #17977 of 598291/23/13 at 8:58ampost #17978 of 598291/23/13 at 10:05amQuote:
In my experience, they're more or less similar depending on your body type and how you like them to fit. A life of tennis has left me with fairly big legs for my size and so I size up on my rivets for the extra room in the seat and thighs. Usually, I only have to take in the waist about a quarter to a half an inch for my ideal fit. Also, the lighter weight rivets seem to be cut a bit smaller than the heavier ones. My duck canvas and heavyweight twills definitely had more room in the thigh than the mint green distressed chinos.post #17979 of 598291/23/13 at 11:18amQuote:
You may be a different size. The rivets hit lower on my waist, closer to the widest point of my hips, so I actually am one size bigger in rivets.post #17980 of 598291/23/13 at 11:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Here's a quick cross-post from the Pitti Uomo thread....
What I didn't mention is that we ordered those two Reiter shoes in what is very FREAKING close to Horween Ravello shell. Well, it should be, at least according to the swatch we ordered off of .
They are going to be stunning! We'll be the first account to stock Reiter shell shoes in the USA in basically forever. They should arrive around April.
Just to add to the deluge of shoe pics, here's some detail shots of my two favorite styles from Ludwig Reiter. They do a fantastic Alt Wien (fitting for an actual old Vienna shoemaker) and a solid single monk.
Hey Mike, other than shell v calfskin, what are the differences between the Reiter and the Carmina versions of the Alt Wien?post #17981 of 598291/23/13 at 1:02pmI was leafing through the most recent GQ, and saw a pic of some Gant trousers with a really bold, but wearable pattern. Mike - I would absolutely love a light grey Rudy with a bold glen plaid like this one! I figure if anyone could make something like this, it would be you guys. I'm not too excited about the $350 price tag that was listed on these, and I'm sure an Epaulet pair will be better quality anyway. Any possibility for something like this in the future? Maybe Factory Finds?post #17982 of 598291/23/13 at 1:24pmpost #17983 of 598291/23/13 at 1:48pmpost #17984 of 598291/23/13 at 2:21pmpost #17985 of 598291/23/13 at 3:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
I was leafing through the most recent GQ, and saw a pic of some Gant trousers with a really bold, but wearable pattern. Mike - I would absolutely love a light grey Rudy with a bold glen plaid like this one! I figure if anyone could make something like this, it would be you guys. I'm not too excited about the $350 price tag that was listed on these, and I'm sure an Epaulet pair will be better quality anyway. Any possibility for something like this in the future? Maybe Factory Finds?
I'd be down.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 24 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 29 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 46 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 54 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...