Optic White chinos:
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:57 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Yesterday
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1191
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17852 of 508341/18/13 at 7:33pmpost #17853 of 508341/18/13 at 8:12pmpost #17854 of 508341/18/13 at 8:45pmpost #17855 of 508341/18/13 at 9:03pmQuote:
that shit won't work. the collar is pretty unlikely to shrink a full size. same with the chest. you tend to only get significant shrinkage in the arms and overall lengthpost #17856 of 508341/18/13 at 9:04pmWait, you're worried it's snug or too big? You gotta pick one!
I wash and dry my Epaulet larges & they end up perfect for me: 6'3"/175. I could probably go Medium if I never dried them tho, but I'd hate to end up with them too small. Also: the fabrics shrink differently. For example my two recent OCBD purchases shrank only slightly--may get them shortened a bit--but my herringbone and bright check flannels shrank quite a bit.
EDIT: what SVB says is true: neck won't hardly shrink nor will chest much. Shrinkage I get is length & arms.post #17857 of 508341/19/13 at 3:56ampost #17858 of 508341/19/13 at 5:35ampost #17859 of 508341/19/13 at 6:24ampost #17860 of 508341/19/13 at 6:35amQuote:
Whats great about this place (SF) is that it affords you the opportunity to try stuff without much risk financially. I did this with the Rivet Chinos. Try finding a shirt you like in a large and experiment with it...wash it dry it, and if it doesn't work, you can always sell it and get most of your $$ back. EP gear always has a pretty high resale on B&S especially if its only used once or twice because of how quickly it sells out. If it doesn't work, maybe you're out $40...for me, sometimes thats worth finding out for sure how something will work for you and I've had success with it in the past. I know I've blown $40 on lots more useless crap...
I'm 5'9" and 170 and the Medium fit similarly to yours, maybe a bit tighter, except my neck isn't as thick, so it buttons.post #17861 of 508341/19/13 at 6:59am
Cross post from Carmina MTO thread
Navy Shell Double Monk MTO got here a earlier this month. I finally got some free time to take pictures. They really came out great, and I'm looking forward to seeing how some of the new makeups turn out. Keep up the good work guys.post #17862 of 508341/19/13 at 8:08ampost #17863 of 508341/19/13 at 9:58ampost #17864 of 508341/19/13 at 11:05ampost #17865 of 508341/19/13 at 11:12am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 20 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...