Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1189
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17822 of 452201/17/13 at 6:42pmpost #17823 of 452201/17/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
dang wish i could get 2 or 3 inches added to the sleeves on these guys. looking great.post #17824 of 452201/17/13 at 7:13pmpost #17825 of 452201/17/13 at 7:21pmThread Starterpost #17826 of 452201/17/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
The Short measurements are just 1 inch shorter in the sleeve and 1 inch shorter in the body. All of the other measurements are the same. And the pattern is fully scaled, so the pockets and button stance is moved up to keep the jacket in proportion as it's shortened. We'll post up all those details when the factory finds jacket swatches go live.
Also, it's possible to do something like keep the jacket regular and make the sleeves short. Or vice versa.Quote:Originally Posted by wj4
Color is fantastic and looks different under different lighting. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow, those trousers are super boss in your fit!Quote:
This first delivery is all restocks of our best-sellers, but we'll roll out new fabrics shortly. Probably in the Feb delivery.post #17827 of 452201/17/13 at 10:34pmOne more preorder from the Carmina thread....
Cognac Shell Cordovan Rain Last PTB
Cognac Shell Cordovan PTB Special Order Deposit
Pre-order for this smooth operator is now online!
The color on that image is photoshopped from the original dark navy sample, so it's not perfect. The actual Cognac shell will be the same beautiful medium brown that we all know and love .post #17828 of 452201/17/13 at 10:50pmpost #17829 of 452201/17/13 at 11:34pmQuote:
Well, it's a bit saturated right now because we're doing so many different versions of the Greeley boot .
At the moment, the Navy Python captoes are the last ones that I have planned. I'd say that the preorders are largely a seasonal thing, rather than monthly. But if more ideas come up - especially for summer-ish styles, then I can see us doing more of them next month.
THAT SAID, we're going to grow the special order concept as a whole on the new site - that's why it has its own category. We'll do factory finds trousers & factory finds jackets. We'll introduce a MTO version of our Caine and Napoli jackets, where you can customize the sizing, buttons, and pockets. You can add elbow patches or working button holes. All kinds of cool things.
And good choice on those boots! I'm going to order a pair of burnished tan Greeley's for myself too.post #17830 of 452201/18/13 at 2:39ampost #17831 of 452201/18/13 at 6:14ampost #17832 of 452201/18/13 at 7:32ampost #17833 of 452201/18/13 at 9:51ampost #17834 of 452201/18/13 at 9:53ampost #17835 of 452201/18/13 at 10:11am
HEY DUDES! I think a few of you have found the women's sale, but if not I'll throw up a link! There's a lot of great stuff for the lady in your life..
And, quite possibly, the gnarliest women's blazer of all time..
These are just a few pieces. You can check out the whole lot here:
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Advice sought on dinner suit from Chan 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 3 minutes ago
- › Ermenegildo Zegna Navy Blue Wool Blazer Size 42R Two Button 3 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...