Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:15 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:41 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1189
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17822 of 411741/17/13 at 6:42pmpost #17823 of 411741/17/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
dang wish i could get 2 or 3 inches added to the sleeves on these guys. looking great.post #17824 of 411741/17/13 at 7:13pmpost #17825 of 411741/17/13 at 7:21pmThread Starterpost #17826 of 411741/17/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
The Short measurements are just 1 inch shorter in the sleeve and 1 inch shorter in the body. All of the other measurements are the same. And the pattern is fully scaled, so the pockets and button stance is moved up to keep the jacket in proportion as it's shortened. We'll post up all those details when the factory finds jacket swatches go live.
Also, it's possible to do something like keep the jacket regular and make the sleeves short. Or vice versa.Quote:Originally Posted by wj4
Color is fantastic and looks different under different lighting. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow, those trousers are super boss in your fit!Quote:
This first delivery is all restocks of our best-sellers, but we'll roll out new fabrics shortly. Probably in the Feb delivery.post #17827 of 411741/17/13 at 10:34pmOne more preorder from the Carmina thread....
Cognac Shell Cordovan Rain Last PTB
Cognac Shell Cordovan PTB Special Order Deposit
Pre-order for this smooth operator is now online!
The color on that image is photoshopped from the original dark navy sample, so it's not perfect. The actual Cognac shell will be the same beautiful medium brown that we all know and love .post #17828 of 411741/17/13 at 10:50pmpost #17829 of 411741/17/13 at 11:34pmQuote:
Well, it's a bit saturated right now because we're doing so many different versions of the Greeley boot .
At the moment, the Navy Python captoes are the last ones that I have planned. I'd say that the preorders are largely a seasonal thing, rather than monthly. But if more ideas come up - especially for summer-ish styles, then I can see us doing more of them next month.
THAT SAID, we're going to grow the special order concept as a whole on the new site - that's why it has its own category. We'll do factory finds trousers & factory finds jackets. We'll introduce a MTO version of our Caine and Napoli jackets, where you can customize the sizing, buttons, and pockets. You can add elbow patches or working button holes. All kinds of cool things.
And good choice on those boots! I'm going to order a pair of burnished tan Greeley's for myself too.post #17830 of 411741/18/13 at 2:39ampost #17831 of 411741/18/13 at 6:14ampost #17832 of 411741/18/13 at 7:32ampost #17833 of 411741/18/13 at 9:51ampost #17834 of 411741/18/13 at 9:53ampost #17835 of 411741/18/13 at 10:11am
HEY DUDES! I think a few of you have found the women's sale, but if not I'll throw up a link! There's a lot of great stuff for the lady in your life..
And, quite possibly, the gnarliest women's blazer of all time..
These are just a few pieces. You can check out the whole lot here:
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Viberg Boots 9 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Foo shops for a Japanese knife 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...