Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:33 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1189
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17822 of 508791/17/13 at 6:42pmpost #17823 of 508791/17/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
dang wish i could get 2 or 3 inches added to the sleeves on these guys. looking great.post #17824 of 508791/17/13 at 7:13pmpost #17825 of 508791/17/13 at 7:21pmThread Starterpost #17826 of 508791/17/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
The Short measurements are just 1 inch shorter in the sleeve and 1 inch shorter in the body. All of the other measurements are the same. And the pattern is fully scaled, so the pockets and button stance is moved up to keep the jacket in proportion as it's shortened. We'll post up all those details when the factory finds jacket swatches go live.
Also, it's possible to do something like keep the jacket regular and make the sleeves short. Or vice versa.Quote:Originally Posted by wj4
Color is fantastic and looks different under different lighting. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow, those trousers are super boss in your fit!Quote:
This first delivery is all restocks of our best-sellers, but we'll roll out new fabrics shortly. Probably in the Feb delivery.post #17827 of 508791/17/13 at 10:34pmOne more preorder from the Carmina thread....
Cognac Shell Cordovan Rain Last PTB
Cognac Shell Cordovan PTB Special Order Deposit
Pre-order for this smooth operator is now online!
The color on that image is photoshopped from the original dark navy sample, so it's not perfect. The actual Cognac shell will be the same beautiful medium brown that we all know and love .post #17828 of 508791/17/13 at 10:50pmpost #17829 of 508791/17/13 at 11:34pmQuote:
Well, it's a bit saturated right now because we're doing so many different versions of the Greeley boot .
At the moment, the Navy Python captoes are the last ones that I have planned. I'd say that the preorders are largely a seasonal thing, rather than monthly. But if more ideas come up - especially for summer-ish styles, then I can see us doing more of them next month.
THAT SAID, we're going to grow the special order concept as a whole on the new site - that's why it has its own category. We'll do factory finds trousers & factory finds jackets. We'll introduce a MTO version of our Caine and Napoli jackets, where you can customize the sizing, buttons, and pockets. You can add elbow patches or working button holes. All kinds of cool things.
And good choice on those boots! I'm going to order a pair of burnished tan Greeley's for myself too.post #17830 of 508791/18/13 at 2:39ampost #17831 of 508791/18/13 at 6:14ampost #17832 of 508791/18/13 at 7:32ampost #17833 of 508791/18/13 at 9:51ampost #17834 of 508791/18/13 at 9:53ampost #17835 of 508791/18/13 at 10:11am
HEY DUDES! I think a few of you have found the women's sale, but if not I'll throw up a link! There's a lot of great stuff for the lady in your life..
And, quite possibly, the gnarliest women's blazer of all time..
These are just a few pieces. You can check out the whole lot here:
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 22 seconds ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 2 minutes ago
- › BNWOT E.G. Cappelli Napoli Tie █ GRAIL Navy with Red Stripe... 3 minutes ago
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...