Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1189
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #17822 of 318701/17/13 at 6:42pmpost #17823 of 318701/17/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
dang wish i could get 2 or 3 inches added to the sleeves on these guys. looking great.post #17824 of 318701/17/13 at 7:13pmpost #17825 of 318701/17/13 at 7:21pmThread Starterpost #17826 of 318701/17/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
The Short measurements are just 1 inch shorter in the sleeve and 1 inch shorter in the body. All of the other measurements are the same. And the pattern is fully scaled, so the pockets and button stance is moved up to keep the jacket in proportion as it's shortened. We'll post up all those details when the factory finds jacket swatches go live.
Also, it's possible to do something like keep the jacket regular and make the sleeves short. Or vice versa.Quote:Originally Posted by wj4
Color is fantastic and looks different under different lighting. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow, those trousers are super boss in your fit!Quote:
This first delivery is all restocks of our best-sellers, but we'll roll out new fabrics shortly. Probably in the Feb delivery.post #17827 of 318701/17/13 at 10:34pmOne more preorder from the Carmina thread....
Cognac Shell Cordovan Rain Last PTB
Cognac Shell Cordovan PTB Special Order Deposit
Pre-order for this smooth operator is now online!
The color on that image is photoshopped from the original dark navy sample, so it's not perfect. The actual Cognac shell will be the same beautiful medium brown that we all know and love .post #17828 of 318701/17/13 at 10:50pmpost #17829 of 318701/17/13 at 11:34pmQuote:
Well, it's a bit saturated right now because we're doing so many different versions of the Greeley boot .
At the moment, the Navy Python captoes are the last ones that I have planned. I'd say that the preorders are largely a seasonal thing, rather than monthly. But if more ideas come up - especially for summer-ish styles, then I can see us doing more of them next month.
THAT SAID, we're going to grow the special order concept as a whole on the new site - that's why it has its own category. We'll do factory finds trousers & factory finds jackets. We'll introduce a MTO version of our Caine and Napoli jackets, where you can customize the sizing, buttons, and pockets. You can add elbow patches or working button holes. All kinds of cool things.
And good choice on those boots! I'm going to order a pair of burnished tan Greeley's for myself too.post #17830 of 318701/18/13 at 2:39ampost #17831 of 318701/18/13 at 6:14ampost #17832 of 318701/18/13 at 7:32ampost #17833 of 318701/18/13 at 9:51ampost #17834 of 318701/18/13 at 9:53ampost #17835 of 318701/18/13 at 10:11am
HEY DUDES! I think a few of you have found the women's sale, but if not I'll throw up a link! There's a lot of great stuff for the lady in your life..
And, quite possibly, the gnarliest women's blazer of all time..
These are just a few pieces. You can check out the whole lot here:
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Fantasy Football League - Stylish Gentlemen is reborn - English... 1 minute ago
- › Paul Smith jeans, NWT 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Warning for Robinson's Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 12 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 15 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)