Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:34 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 11:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1187post #17791 of 444051/16/13 at 9:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17792 of 444051/16/13 at 1:09pmpost #17793 of 444051/16/13 at 2:43pmpost #17794 of 444051/16/13 at 3:03pmpost #17795 of 444051/16/13 at 3:11pm
One of my first posts here, but I've been surfing the forums and learning from you all since August of last year. Thanks to all of you for sharing what you know and love - I've really learned a lot. It was because of this forum that I learned about Epaulet - and I've purchased several coats and three pairs of Carminas from them since then. Mike, Adele, Dylan and Matt all personally attended to what were probably incredibly dumb questions from a noob like me with much patience and grace, both via PMs and via actual visits to the store (and many phone calls).
So, just wanted to say hi and thank you all - I've actually read every single page on this thread. Good stuff. :)post #17796 of 444051/16/13 at 3:23pmpost #17797 of 444051/16/13 at 3:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by plato
Hey... don't know if it's just me being slow this morning, but I went to the new Epaulet site to browse for gifts for my girlfriend's upcoming birthday and am unable to find the women's section. There used to be just a tab at the top, right? Am I missing something, or is there just no such link? Or has that section of the store/site, just not been setup yet? All I can find are a few scattered items.
On another note, the combination of other holiday spending and car repairs meant that I had to pass on those ruby cap-toes, but thanks to everyone for posting your pics. They look great! Especially in this pic:
Well, we're actually going to discontinue womens at the shop.
It was a tough decision, but we're going ahead as a menswear-only business. Our stores were running out of room, and with all the new products happening, we just don't have the time to dedicate ourselves to developing womens as well.
Starting this Friday, we're going to take a nuclear markdown sale on all of the Womens merchandise that we have on hand (save for Carmina & Comme Des Garcons). Pricing are going to be bonkers, and you guys will have first crack at all that we have. All sales will be final, but it will be a great opportunity to pick up some gifts for the lady in your life.Quote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Recent shots of Carmina cognac balmoral boot Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sharp as a knife!Quote:Originally Posted by El Argentino
Hey Mike & Co.
I remember seeing on the old website (before they were combined) a full size run of 7oz French Blue Rivet Chinos, but they no longer show up; planning my spring/summer wardrobe out and was hoping to snag a pair. Any chance that they're just not up yet or a restock in the near future?
Also FrankCowperwood - that combo and styling looks fantastic. Bravo.
Ah, sorry about that - we must have missed that one in the site transfer. We definitely have them, I'll get them built out on the new site in the next day or so. We can also sell you a pair via a paypal invoice or phone order in the meantime, feel free to drop me a PM.Quote:
Nice! Thanks so much and enjoy it!Quote:
Realistically, sometime at the end of next week. My meeting with Southwick is on Monday.
They'll be some good stuff in there. You should return that Suitsupply jacket
Yup, although we're just down to size 32 and 40 on it. We're going to restock next Fall.
http://epauletnewyork.com/products/epaulet-special-edition-n3-b-snorkel-parkapost #17798 of 444051/16/13 at 4:21pmpost #17799 of 444051/16/13 at 4:25pmpost #17800 of 444051/16/13 at 6:32pmpost #17801 of 444051/16/13 at 7:02pmpost #17802 of 444051/16/13 at 9:36pmpost #17803 of 444051/17/13 at 12:08amHi this may seem to be a strange question but wondering if you guys came give me advice on the twill trousers in relation to.. Cat hair! I have two cats and have noticed depending on the type of material pants I get, the cat hair sticks to it more on some, and less on others. With the epaulet wool pants and moleskins I have, the cat hair problem isn't so bad and can get away with a quick brush. However with the rivet chinos, the two that I have bought the cat hairs seem to stick to it like a magnet! I was thinking of getting the regiment twill trousers and wondering if anyone can give feedback on how sticky these pants are with cat hair.. Thanks in advance!post #17804 of 444051/17/13 at 12:36ampost #17805 of 444051/17/13 at 1:15am
Just thought I'd let you know how excited I was to see the wine colored oxford cloth pants in your sale section. Then I noticed they were no longer available in my size :(
I don't see many places that have oxford pants and I'd love to get a pair.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Official Sales Alert thread 23 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 seconds ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 39 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Suit/Shoe advice needed 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...