Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:22 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 8/23/16 at 2:55am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1187post #17791 of 558171/16/13 at 9:15ampost #17792 of 558171/16/13 at 1:09pmpost #17793 of 558171/16/13 at 2:43pmpost #17794 of 558171/16/13 at 3:03pmpost #17795 of 558171/16/13 at 3:11pm
One of my first posts here, but I've been surfing the forums and learning from you all since August of last year. Thanks to all of you for sharing what you know and love - I've really learned a lot. It was because of this forum that I learned about Epaulet - and I've purchased several coats and three pairs of Carminas from them since then. Mike, Adele, Dylan and Matt all personally attended to what were probably incredibly dumb questions from a noob like me with much patience and grace, both via PMs and via actual visits to the store (and many phone calls).
So, just wanted to say hi and thank you all - I've actually read every single page on this thread. Good stuff. :)post #17796 of 558171/16/13 at 3:23pmpost #17797 of 558171/16/13 at 3:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by plato
Hey... don't know if it's just me being slow this morning, but I went to the new Epaulet site to browse for gifts for my girlfriend's upcoming birthday and am unable to find the women's section. There used to be just a tab at the top, right? Am I missing something, or is there just no such link? Or has that section of the store/site, just not been setup yet? All I can find are a few scattered items.
On another note, the combination of other holiday spending and car repairs meant that I had to pass on those ruby cap-toes, but thanks to everyone for posting your pics. They look great! Especially in this pic:
Well, we're actually going to discontinue womens at the shop.
It was a tough decision, but we're going ahead as a menswear-only business. Our stores were running out of room, and with all the new products happening, we just don't have the time to dedicate ourselves to developing womens as well.
Starting this Friday, we're going to take a nuclear markdown sale on all of the Womens merchandise that we have on hand (save for Carmina & Comme Des Garcons). Pricing are going to be bonkers, and you guys will have first crack at all that we have. All sales will be final, but it will be a great opportunity to pick up some gifts for the lady in your life.Quote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Recent shots of Carmina cognac balmoral boot Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sharp as a knife!Quote:Originally Posted by El Argentino
Hey Mike & Co.
I remember seeing on the old website (before they were combined) a full size run of 7oz French Blue Rivet Chinos, but they no longer show up; planning my spring/summer wardrobe out and was hoping to snag a pair. Any chance that they're just not up yet or a restock in the near future?
Also FrankCowperwood - that combo and styling looks fantastic. Bravo.
Ah, sorry about that - we must have missed that one in the site transfer. We definitely have them, I'll get them built out on the new site in the next day or so. We can also sell you a pair via a paypal invoice or phone order in the meantime, feel free to drop me a PM.Quote:
Nice! Thanks so much and enjoy it!Quote:
Realistically, sometime at the end of next week. My meeting with Southwick is on Monday.
They'll be some good stuff in there. You should return that Suitsupply jacket
Yup, although we're just down to size 32 and 40 on it. We're going to restock next Fall.
http://epauletnewyork.com/products/epaulet-special-edition-n3-b-snorkel-parkapost #17798 of 558171/16/13 at 4:21pmpost #17799 of 558171/16/13 at 4:25pmpost #17800 of 558171/16/13 at 6:32pmpost #17801 of 558171/16/13 at 7:02pmpost #17802 of 558171/16/13 at 9:36pmpost #17803 of 558171/17/13 at 12:08amHi this may seem to be a strange question but wondering if you guys came give me advice on the twill trousers in relation to.. Cat hair! I have two cats and have noticed depending on the type of material pants I get, the cat hair sticks to it more on some, and less on others. With the epaulet wool pants and moleskins I have, the cat hair problem isn't so bad and can get away with a quick brush. However with the rivet chinos, the two that I have bought the cat hairs seem to stick to it like a magnet! I was thinking of getting the regiment twill trousers and wondering if anyone can give feedback on how sticky these pants are with cat hair.. Thanks in advance!post #17804 of 558171/17/13 at 12:36ampost #17805 of 558171/17/13 at 1:15am
Just thought I'd let you know how excited I was to see the wine colored oxford cloth pants in your sale section. Then I noticed they were no longer available in my size :(
I don't see many places that have oxford pants and I'd love to get a pair.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Harrington Jacket 3 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 8 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding