Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1187post #17791 of 510221/16/13 at 9:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17792 of 510221/16/13 at 1:09pmpost #17793 of 510221/16/13 at 2:43pmpost #17794 of 510221/16/13 at 3:03pmpost #17795 of 510221/16/13 at 3:11pm
One of my first posts here, but I've been surfing the forums and learning from you all since August of last year. Thanks to all of you for sharing what you know and love - I've really learned a lot. It was because of this forum that I learned about Epaulet - and I've purchased several coats and three pairs of Carminas from them since then. Mike, Adele, Dylan and Matt all personally attended to what were probably incredibly dumb questions from a noob like me with much patience and grace, both via PMs and via actual visits to the store (and many phone calls).
So, just wanted to say hi and thank you all - I've actually read every single page on this thread. Good stuff. :)post #17796 of 510221/16/13 at 3:23pmpost #17797 of 510221/16/13 at 3:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by plato
Hey... don't know if it's just me being slow this morning, but I went to the new Epaulet site to browse for gifts for my girlfriend's upcoming birthday and am unable to find the women's section. There used to be just a tab at the top, right? Am I missing something, or is there just no such link? Or has that section of the store/site, just not been setup yet? All I can find are a few scattered items.
On another note, the combination of other holiday spending and car repairs meant that I had to pass on those ruby cap-toes, but thanks to everyone for posting your pics. They look great! Especially in this pic:
Well, we're actually going to discontinue womens at the shop.
It was a tough decision, but we're going ahead as a menswear-only business. Our stores were running out of room, and with all the new products happening, we just don't have the time to dedicate ourselves to developing womens as well.
Starting this Friday, we're going to take a nuclear markdown sale on all of the Womens merchandise that we have on hand (save for Carmina & Comme Des Garcons). Pricing are going to be bonkers, and you guys will have first crack at all that we have. All sales will be final, but it will be a great opportunity to pick up some gifts for the lady in your life.Quote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Recent shots of Carmina cognac balmoral boot Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sharp as a knife!Quote:Originally Posted by El Argentino
Hey Mike & Co.
I remember seeing on the old website (before they were combined) a full size run of 7oz French Blue Rivet Chinos, but they no longer show up; planning my spring/summer wardrobe out and was hoping to snag a pair. Any chance that they're just not up yet or a restock in the near future?
Also FrankCowperwood - that combo and styling looks fantastic. Bravo.
Ah, sorry about that - we must have missed that one in the site transfer. We definitely have them, I'll get them built out on the new site in the next day or so. We can also sell you a pair via a paypal invoice or phone order in the meantime, feel free to drop me a PM.Quote:
Nice! Thanks so much and enjoy it!Quote:
Realistically, sometime at the end of next week. My meeting with Southwick is on Monday.
They'll be some good stuff in there. You should return that Suitsupply jacket
Yup, although we're just down to size 32 and 40 on it. We're going to restock next Fall.
http://epauletnewyork.com/products/epaulet-special-edition-n3-b-snorkel-parkapost #17798 of 510221/16/13 at 4:21pmpost #17799 of 510221/16/13 at 4:25pmpost #17800 of 510221/16/13 at 6:32pmpost #17801 of 510221/16/13 at 7:02pmpost #17802 of 510221/16/13 at 9:36pmpost #17803 of 510221/17/13 at 12:08amHi this may seem to be a strange question but wondering if you guys came give me advice on the twill trousers in relation to.. Cat hair! I have two cats and have noticed depending on the type of material pants I get, the cat hair sticks to it more on some, and less on others. With the epaulet wool pants and moleskins I have, the cat hair problem isn't so bad and can get away with a quick brush. However with the rivet chinos, the two that I have bought the cat hairs seem to stick to it like a magnet! I was thinking of getting the regiment twill trousers and wondering if anyone can give feedback on how sticky these pants are with cat hair.. Thanks in advance!post #17804 of 510221/17/13 at 12:36ampost #17805 of 510221/17/13 at 1:15am
Just thought I'd let you know how excited I was to see the wine colored oxford cloth pants in your sale section. Then I noticed they were no longer available in my size :(
I don't see many places that have oxford pants and I'd love to get a pair.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Kilgour, French, Stanbury SB Peak Lapel Tuxedo, 48L, NWT (literally) 3 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 8 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 9 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Advice on next pair of Allen Edmonds 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.