Wow, not to derail the thread, or create unnecessary spam, but thats one of the Yellow Hooks set to drop in a few weeks. Its a gorgeous Woodhouse Four Ply...thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/28/15 at 8:43am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 9/21/15 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1180post #17686 of 470251/7/13 at 4:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17687 of 470251/7/13 at 5:13pmQuote:
NYI, looking good! What's the width of the ties going to be? I love the Hermes 7cm size but they have very limited fabrics.post #17688 of 470251/7/13 at 5:26pmpost #17689 of 470251/7/13 at 5:39pmQuote:
Add this to the barn red bedford cords as items I regret sleeping on when I had more discretionary income.post #17690 of 470251/7/13 at 7:02pmpost #17691 of 470251/7/13 at 8:39pmpost #17692 of 470251/7/13 at 8:50pm^Feel as if I should have succumbed to the smart alecky impulse to comment that your jacket looked too long in your man-in-the-gray-suit-and-snake-skin-shoes fit.
Two notes: Do I see a bow tie or is it the small screen I'm using? And I note, without intending to judg, thay you cross lace your balmoral shoes rather than bar lace.post #17693 of 470251/7/13 at 9:18pmQuote:Haha. I do have a picture of me with a jacket too long, well not too long, but rather 'classic' cut, and I was about 140 lbs back then so I was swimming in it. I'd post it, but it's not an Epaulet piece, haha.Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
^Feel as if I should have succumbed to the smart alecky impulse to comment that your jacket looked too long in your man-in-the-gray-suit-and-snake-skin-shoes fit.
Two notes: Do I see a bow tie or is it the small screen I'm using? And I note, without intending to judg, thay you cross lace your balmoral shoes rather than bar lace.
Yep, bow tie. I love bow ties! It's a Rag & Bone bowtie from my boss. She's into fashion as well. And good eye, I really like to cross lace the bals...it looks a lot cooler.
I'm not sure why my pictures are resized automatically on SF, but you can always view the full size on my blog.post #17694 of 470251/7/13 at 10:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Quick note: Adele and I are in Italy for the Pitti show this week. I'll post some pics and tales each day. Can't wait for it!
If you need anything urgent - especially things like order cancellations and address changes - please call one of our shops during their opening hours (12:30-7 tues-sat, 1-5 sun) and the dudes can take care of it for you.
I received an e-mail out of the blue which turns out to be an invoice claiming to be from Epaulet, can you confirm whether or not it's legitimate?
I sent you a PM on this.post #17695 of 470251/8/13 at 3:13ampost #17696 of 470251/8/13 at 6:24pmpost #17697 of 470251/8/13 at 11:34pmpost #17698 of 470251/9/13 at 6:03am
Is the old website now gone? I am looking for some measurements on the EP x Ashland shirts and I can't see them on the new site (could be a problem with a link to an image on a site blocked by the Great Firewall though).
Those midnight calfskin Steinbecks are indeed fantastic. Were they a MTO with a few extra pairs delivered - or did they just sell out in almost all sizes insanely fast? Is there any chance that on any reorder we can pre-order a pair (with the usual non-refundable deposit).
Talking of boots I came back last week from a 3 week trip to Northern Europe. I traveled light and only had room for two pairs of shoes so took a beater pair of Ecco shoes with me as well as my Alden for Epaulet natural chromexcel Brixton boots. As much as I love the finishing and style of the Carminas, the Brixtons are insanely comfortable, and the natural CXL can take more beating than a bantamweight boxer.post #17699 of 470251/9/13 at 6:24ampost #17700 of 470251/9/13 at 7:35am
^ Looks like the burgundy Stark I have, also from two years ago.Quote:
It doesn't work if you click "Measurements" at the bottom of the product page? It's all text, I think -- no images.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › Winter Footwear: Attractive Shoes and Boots for Rain, Snow, and Slush 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Zampa di Gallina : Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Trousers: size 28 14 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 24 minutes ago
- › Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R &... 25 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 33 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 34 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 37 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth