Wow, not to derail the thread, or create unnecessary spam, but thats one of the Yellow Hooks set to drop in a few weeks. Its a gorgeous Woodhouse Four Ply...thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1180post #17686 of 425751/7/13 at 4:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17687 of 425751/7/13 at 5:13pmQuote:
NYI, looking good! What's the width of the ties going to be? I love the Hermes 7cm size but they have very limited fabrics.post #17688 of 425751/7/13 at 5:26pmpost #17689 of 425751/7/13 at 5:39pmQuote:
Add this to the barn red bedford cords as items I regret sleeping on when I had more discretionary income.post #17690 of 425751/7/13 at 7:02pmpost #17691 of 425751/7/13 at 8:39pmpost #17692 of 425751/7/13 at 8:50pm^Feel as if I should have succumbed to the smart alecky impulse to comment that your jacket looked too long in your man-in-the-gray-suit-and-snake-skin-shoes fit.
Two notes: Do I see a bow tie or is it the small screen I'm using? And I note, without intending to judg, thay you cross lace your balmoral shoes rather than bar lace.post #17693 of 425751/7/13 at 9:18pmQuote:Haha. I do have a picture of me with a jacket too long, well not too long, but rather 'classic' cut, and I was about 140 lbs back then so I was swimming in it. I'd post it, but it's not an Epaulet piece, haha.Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
^Feel as if I should have succumbed to the smart alecky impulse to comment that your jacket looked too long in your man-in-the-gray-suit-and-snake-skin-shoes fit.
Two notes: Do I see a bow tie or is it the small screen I'm using? And I note, without intending to judg, thay you cross lace your balmoral shoes rather than bar lace.
Yep, bow tie. I love bow ties! It's a Rag & Bone bowtie from my boss. She's into fashion as well. And good eye, I really like to cross lace the bals...it looks a lot cooler.
I'm not sure why my pictures are resized automatically on SF, but you can always view the full size on my blog.post #17694 of 425751/7/13 at 10:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Quick note: Adele and I are in Italy for the Pitti show this week. I'll post some pics and tales each day. Can't wait for it!
If you need anything urgent - especially things like order cancellations and address changes - please call one of our shops during their opening hours (12:30-7 tues-sat, 1-5 sun) and the dudes can take care of it for you.
I received an e-mail out of the blue which turns out to be an invoice claiming to be from Epaulet, can you confirm whether or not it's legitimate?
I sent you a PM on this.post #17695 of 425751/8/13 at 3:13ampost #17696 of 425751/8/13 at 6:24pmpost #17697 of 425751/8/13 at 11:34pmpost #17698 of 425751/9/13 at 6:03am
Is the old website now gone? I am looking for some measurements on the EP x Ashland shirts and I can't see them on the new site (could be a problem with a link to an image on a site blocked by the Great Firewall though).
Those midnight calfskin Steinbecks are indeed fantastic. Were they a MTO with a few extra pairs delivered - or did they just sell out in almost all sizes insanely fast? Is there any chance that on any reorder we can pre-order a pair (with the usual non-refundable deposit).
Talking of boots I came back last week from a 3 week trip to Northern Europe. I traveled light and only had room for two pairs of shoes so took a beater pair of Ecco shoes with me as well as my Alden for Epaulet natural chromexcel Brixton boots. As much as I love the finishing and style of the Carminas, the Brixtons are insanely comfortable, and the natural CXL can take more beating than a bantamweight boxer.post #17699 of 425751/9/13 at 6:24ampost #17700 of 425751/9/13 at 7:35am
^ Looks like the burgundy Stark I have, also from two years ago.Quote:
It doesn't work if you click "Measurements" at the bottom of the product page? It's all text, I think -- no images.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 48 seconds ago
- › How many of you still wear raw denim? 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Nick's Boots 29 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 32 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 32 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...