or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1171

post #17551 of 33629
My first shipment of pants arrived and they are fantastic. Here's what I got:

-Walt Regimental Twill Grey
-Walt Lightweight Super 120's Wool Grey
-Walt Brushed French Blue

The brushed fabric, true to Epaulet's claim "Guaranteed to be the most comfortable trousers in your closet", are insanely soft and comfortable. The fact that they're machine washable (along with the Regimental trousers?) is a plus. Next up is possibly the worsted merino wool (http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-731/Slim-Walt-Trouser-Worsted/Detail) but I'm a bit concerned that they'll be slightly too warm for southern california.

The service has also been outstanding.
post #17552 of 33629

^ I have those cadet grey trousers, and they'll be fine for SoCal 90% of the time. I wore them once to a wedding in the dead of summer and was perfectly fine. Fine wools like that are actually great at regulating temperature.

post #17553 of 33629
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

I'm sure I will like the Ruby's. It was a gift to myself since I had to stay in last night to haul butt on finishing a project. Will spend a good portion of today on it as well.
Pythons today: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Good lord, this look is rad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecool85 View Post

I love how the pythons almost read as regular, chestnut colored shoes from a distance.

+1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post

I just realized that this short congratulatory recording I had done in the last hours of the old year features an Epaulet shirt (kelly green, bought via the new site). So if you'll excuse me I'll post it so we have something a bit different here 
(had to run to celebrate so didn't have much time for the takes, hence a couple of bloopers here and there 
shog[1].gif
)

Happy New Year to one and all!

 
That's amazing - Happy New Year's to you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandexter View Post

Waiting (im)patiently for some spring/summer walts too. Stupid southern hemisphere.

Should be coming soon - I'd say that our first delivery will be early Feb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post

Wearing my factory find chartreuse tweeds today and the cold is just no match for these baby's. These are the most heavyweight pair of pants I own and it shows. Below 30 F outside today and my legs wouldn't have known it. I was concerned they'd be sweating at the office though, but not the case. I'm glad I picked these up, thanks Mike and Adele!

Rock and roll - thank you too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


There's no place like home...and today I had to work.

This is asskicking. Love all the pops of red and burgundy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badandy View Post

My first shipment of pants arrived and they are fantastic. Here's what I got:
-Walt Regimental Twill Grey
-Walt Lightweight Super 120's Wool Grey
-Walt Brushed French Blue
The brushed fabric, true to Epaulet's claim "Guaranteed to be the most comfortable trousers in your closet", are insanely soft and comfortable. The fact that they're machine washable (along with the Regimental trousers?) is a plus. Next up is possibly the worsted merino wool (http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-731/Slim-Walt-Trouser-Worsted/Detail) but I'm a bit concerned that they'll be slightly too warm for southern california.
The service has also been outstanding.

Very nice! Thanks so much for all the kind words and enjoy all those trousers!

And if you want to try those Cadet Grey trousers, I think that you'll find they're a great match for cooler days in SoCal. The wool is a few ounces heavier than the Super 120's, but it's significantly lighter than flannel and flanella. I would wear it on a day in the 70's without a problem.
post #17554 of 33629
Here's a cross post of some mighty pretty shoe pics :-)

Rain Last Double Monk in Navy Shell Cordovan

These beauties came in with the last shipment as well! Everyone who ordered should be invoiced, and we shipped out about 8 of them today. Enjoy them guys - they're gorgeous!



post #17555 of 33629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

And if you want to try those Cadet Grey trousers, I think that you'll find they're a great match for cooler days in SoCal. The wool is a few ounces heavier than the Super 120's, but it's significantly lighter than flannel and flanella. I would wear it on a day in the 70's without a problem.

Totally agree with this...I live in Texas and have both the Cadet Grey and the Navy merino wool Walts, and they are true 3-season pants here (I'm wearing the Cadet Grey pair today, actually.) I really only avoid them during the peak of summer when it's in the 90s/100s every day.
post #17556 of 33629

Carmina cognac shell belt is priced (175$) wrongly on he accessories page. http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/accessories/Belts

post #17557 of 33629
Hey Mike, I've got a pair of those midnight single monks on the way to me and I'm curious as to what you think is the single best pair of Epaulet pants that goes with them?
post #17558 of 33629

Are the carmina saddle shell boots 825 or 895? My size is there and I have eyeballing those for months.nod[1].gif

post #17559 of 33629
Quote:
Originally Posted by sask boot View Post

Are the carmina saddle shell boots 825 or 895? My size is there and I have eyeballing those for months.nod[1].gif

 

 

Do you mean something different from this?

post #17560 of 33629
Liberty shirt and Harris Tweed Walt today:






From the talk of the Thom blazer, hopefully this is more in line with what most gents prefer smile.gif Though it's still a bit short since it only covers 3/4 of my rear, and not the entire. Pretty happy I got a chance to wear the trousers...bought them over the summer. I love the flecks of different colors and definitely kept me warm.
post #17561 of 33629

Hey guys would some of you who own slim Walts and/or rivet chinos mind sharing some photos of how your butts look in the pants? I've just begun my transition to trousers, and currently only have two pairs of Boss trousers that, while overpriced, wonderfully show off my squatting ass laugh.gif

post #17562 of 33629

check epauletnewyork

post #17563 of 33629

gerry nelson

post #17564 of 33629
Quote:
Originally Posted by sask boot View Post

Are the carmina saddle shell boots 825 or 895? My size is there and I have eyeballing those for months.nod[1].gif

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post

 

 

Do you mean something different from this?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sask boot View Post

check epauletnewyork

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sask boot View Post

gerry nelson

 

I just did (http://epauletnewyork.com/products/sinclair-shortwing-boot-saddle-shell-cordovan) and the price is no different from the old Epaulet site. It's always been $895.

 

Was there any reason you thought it was priced at $825?

 

Were you referring to a different boot?

post #17565 of 33629

fyi, the wolverine 1000 and 744 are listed as Alden's.. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread