Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 3/19/17 at 1:16pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 7:22 am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1157post #17342 of 5977412/15/12 at 4:25pmpost #17343 of 5977412/15/12 at 4:30pmpost #17344 of 5977412/15/12 at 6:23pmpost #17345 of 5977412/15/12 at 6:28pmWill you be restocking the Caramel Duck or French Blue Duck RC anytime soon, or did I miss the most recent drop?
While the Leaf Ducks are still my favorite, the French Blue Duck in 36 just seems to keep eluding me!!! I have them in 7oz, but the subtle differences (shading, etc.) in the 10oz are amazing.post #17346 of 5977412/15/12 at 7:59pmQuote:
I think they were called Black Stewart Tartans. I have a pair as well and definitely plan on wearing them at Christmas again this year.post #17347 of 5977412/15/12 at 8:30pmpost #17348 of 5977412/15/12 at 10:42pmpost #17349 of 5977412/15/12 at 10:43pmpost #17350 of 5977412/16/12 at 2:00amQuote:
I've got the Canon S100 as well as the Sony RX100 and while the Canon is fantastic, the Sony is a cut above. It costs about 1.5 times more and the profile is slightly thicker but it's a hell of a camera!post #17351 of 5977412/16/12 at 10:37ampost #17352 of 5977412/16/12 at 12:42pmQuote:
They're going to shrink about a half inch in length after the cold wash. If you got them hemmed with a little bit of break, then you should be okay. If you got them hemmed with no break, then you'll be halfway to Matt's standard length. Which could be cool in its own way! Just get some striped socks and bring it Junya style.Quote:
Thank you sir! We brought in two units, but a in-store guy actually bought both of them. We'll most likely restock this in the Spring. Not sure if we'll do it exactly in brown cxl, but the Alt Wien is going to be a regular thing here. I love that style.Quote:
Thank you! Man, I love that fabric - glad to hear that you dig it!Quote:Very cute pics dude!Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
Some shots from the last few days...first Holiday Show at school, pretty sad thinking as I was enjoying our little guys (K-8) sing Christmas Carols the horror that other little guys were going through just a couple of hours away...my heart is absolutely broken as a teacher, and a parent...but: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Held em all a little tighter these last two days: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And then today, being Santa Claus while the kids are with Grandpa is not easy...I nearly took out half the people in the mall with these bags:Quote:Originally Posted by Gingahbman
Will you be restocking the Caramel Duck or French Blue Duck RC anytime soon, or did I miss the most recent drop?
While the Leaf Ducks are still my favorite, the French Blue Duck in 36 just seems to keep eluding me!!! I have them in 7oz, but the subtle differences (shading, etc.) in the 10oz are amazing.
Definitely restocking Caramel Duck in the next 3-4 weeks. French blue we still have a lot of inventory in with other sizes, but, you know, we can probably order you a single unit to be cut in the next order if you're confident of your size. You can drop Matt a PM at leftofthedial to set that up.Quote:
So, I'm a bit divided on this.
The Canon S100 is a pretty good camera. The price is GREAT these days. It's very capable and takes quick, easy photos. I had one, enjoyed it, and recommended it quite a bit.
The thing is, I didn't find that it had a lot of soul. For daytime shots I'd more often use the Iphone 4S, as the photos that come out of that have a look to them that I really like. I only really used the S100 for indoor flash shots - which is does a brilliant job with.
I now have the Sony RX100. Sold the Canon to partially fund it. I LOVE THIS CAMERA! The RX100 is small, quick, and takes really gorgeous shots. Better image quality, stronger colors, and way more personality than any compact camera that I've ever seen. The "high contrast monochrome" setting takes legitimately rad black and white images. Quick to focus too. I'd absolutely recommend that as the very best item out there for anyone looking for a compact camera.post #17353 of 5977412/16/12 at 1:17pmpost #17354 of 5977412/16/12 at 2:25pmCross-post from Carmina thread...
I imagine that most of you have seen this already, but here's the full lineup of Carmina's that we received - all posted below.
For another bit of good news - we've got another massive shipment en-route from Spain as we speak. It flew last Friday, and I see a bunch of navy - both calfskin and shell cordovan - on the manifest. We're going to fight like hell to get it here before Christmas, but if we miss that date, then we'll definitely get it between Christmas and New Years.
Onto the nu shooz!
Bradbury Perforated Captoe Boot Ruby Shell Cordovan: $895
Radiant Ruby shell in a dressy captoe boot.
Rand Single Monk Cognac Shell Cordovan: $825
This is an excluisve makeup for us - we spec'd this awesome single monk on the comfortable Rain last.
Steinbeck Shortwing Boot Burgundy Shell Cordovan: $895
Our tough wingtip boot in gorgeous burg shell.
Alt Wien Semi-Brogue Captoe Brown Chromexcel: $525
We just freaking love the Alt Wien shape. We made this one for our friends facing harsh weather this season. Water-resistant chromexcel on the combo York sole.
Sinclair Shortwing Boot Saddle Shell Cordovan & Scotchgrain: $895
This was our made-to-order makeup, and Carmina cut an additional 3 pairs. We've got one 8UK, and two 8.5UK's.post #17355 of 5977412/16/12 at 2:51pmNavy shoes for the website, not special order? You guys never seem to want to reveal too many specifics before the shoes are ready for the shelf (which makes total sense), but can you mention if they are shoes/boots, calf/cordovan and special order/regular shelf stock?... Navy is the closest I'll get to black right now so I really NEED a pair. I keep a pair of AE Leeds in black just in case, but I hope that I never have to wear them.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1389 Active Users (201 Members and 1188 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Pocket Square styling - does it matter? 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 16 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Size 42 / 44 - 54/56 Eu Sportscoats / Suits - Canali Hickey Freeman... 23 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 25 minutes ago
- › Question about Yoox sizing 26 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 27 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...