Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:47 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1157
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17342 of 4445712/15/12 at 4:25pmpost #17343 of 4445712/15/12 at 4:30pmpost #17344 of 4445712/15/12 at 6:23pmpost #17345 of 4445712/15/12 at 6:28pmWill you be restocking the Caramel Duck or French Blue Duck RC anytime soon, or did I miss the most recent drop?
While the Leaf Ducks are still my favorite, the French Blue Duck in 36 just seems to keep eluding me!!! I have them in 7oz, but the subtle differences (shading, etc.) in the 10oz are amazing.post #17346 of 4445712/15/12 at 7:59pmQuote:
I think they were called Black Stewart Tartans. I have a pair as well and definitely plan on wearing them at Christmas again this year.post #17347 of 4445712/15/12 at 8:30pmpost #17348 of 4445712/15/12 at 10:42pmpost #17349 of 4445712/15/12 at 10:43pmpost #17350 of 4445712/16/12 at 2:00amQuote:
I've got the Canon S100 as well as the Sony RX100 and while the Canon is fantastic, the Sony is a cut above. It costs about 1.5 times more and the profile is slightly thicker but it's a hell of a camera!post #17351 of 4445712/16/12 at 10:37ampost #17352 of 4445712/16/12 at 12:42pmQuote:
They're going to shrink about a half inch in length after the cold wash. If you got them hemmed with a little bit of break, then you should be okay. If you got them hemmed with no break, then you'll be halfway to Matt's standard length. Which could be cool in its own way! Just get some striped socks and bring it Junya style.Quote:
Thank you sir! We brought in two units, but a in-store guy actually bought both of them. We'll most likely restock this in the Spring. Not sure if we'll do it exactly in brown cxl, but the Alt Wien is going to be a regular thing here. I love that style.Quote:
Thank you! Man, I love that fabric - glad to hear that you dig it!Quote:Very cute pics dude!Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
Some shots from the last few days...first Holiday Show at school, pretty sad thinking as I was enjoying our little guys (K-8) sing Christmas Carols the horror that other little guys were going through just a couple of hours away...my heart is absolutely broken as a teacher, and a parent...but: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Held em all a little tighter these last two days: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And then today, being Santa Claus while the kids are with Grandpa is not easy...I nearly took out half the people in the mall with these bags:Quote:Originally Posted by Gingahbman
Will you be restocking the Caramel Duck or French Blue Duck RC anytime soon, or did I miss the most recent drop?
While the Leaf Ducks are still my favorite, the French Blue Duck in 36 just seems to keep eluding me!!! I have them in 7oz, but the subtle differences (shading, etc.) in the 10oz are amazing.
Definitely restocking Caramel Duck in the next 3-4 weeks. French blue we still have a lot of inventory in with other sizes, but, you know, we can probably order you a single unit to be cut in the next order if you're confident of your size. You can drop Matt a PM at leftofthedial to set that up.Quote:
So, I'm a bit divided on this.
The Canon S100 is a pretty good camera. The price is GREAT these days. It's very capable and takes quick, easy photos. I had one, enjoyed it, and recommended it quite a bit.
The thing is, I didn't find that it had a lot of soul. For daytime shots I'd more often use the Iphone 4S, as the photos that come out of that have a look to them that I really like. I only really used the S100 for indoor flash shots - which is does a brilliant job with.
I now have the Sony RX100. Sold the Canon to partially fund it. I LOVE THIS CAMERA! The RX100 is small, quick, and takes really gorgeous shots. Better image quality, stronger colors, and way more personality than any compact camera that I've ever seen. The "high contrast monochrome" setting takes legitimately rad black and white images. Quick to focus too. I'd absolutely recommend that as the very best item out there for anyone looking for a compact camera.post #17353 of 4445712/16/12 at 1:17pmpost #17354 of 4445712/16/12 at 2:25pmCross-post from Carmina thread...
I imagine that most of you have seen this already, but here's the full lineup of Carmina's that we received - all posted below.
For another bit of good news - we've got another massive shipment en-route from Spain as we speak. It flew last Friday, and I see a bunch of navy - both calfskin and shell cordovan - on the manifest. We're going to fight like hell to get it here before Christmas, but if we miss that date, then we'll definitely get it between Christmas and New Years.
Onto the nu shooz!
Bradbury Perforated Captoe Boot Ruby Shell Cordovan: $895
Radiant Ruby shell in a dressy captoe boot.
Rand Single Monk Cognac Shell Cordovan: $825
This is an excluisve makeup for us - we spec'd this awesome single monk on the comfortable Rain last.
Steinbeck Shortwing Boot Burgundy Shell Cordovan: $895
Our tough wingtip boot in gorgeous burg shell.
Alt Wien Semi-Brogue Captoe Brown Chromexcel: $525
We just freaking love the Alt Wien shape. We made this one for our friends facing harsh weather this season. Water-resistant chromexcel on the combo York sole.
Sinclair Shortwing Boot Saddle Shell Cordovan & Scotchgrain: $895
This was our made-to-order makeup, and Carmina cut an additional 3 pairs. We've got one 8UK, and two 8.5UK's.post #17355 of 4445712/16/12 at 2:51pmNavy shoes for the website, not special order? You guys never seem to want to reveal too many specifics before the shoes are ready for the shelf (which makes total sense), but can you mention if they are shoes/boots, calf/cordovan and special order/regular shelf stock?... Navy is the closest I'll get to black right now so I really NEED a pair. I keep a pair of AE Leeds in black just in case, but I hope that I never have to wear them.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1517 Active Users (339 Members and 1178 Guests)
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 43 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › Mood Fabrics 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...