am i the only one who's disappointed the labels on the navy label shirts aren't navy?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1123
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16832 of 4527111/19/12 at 11:40ampost #16833 of 4527111/19/12 at 12:18pmpost #16834 of 4527111/19/12 at 12:26pmQuote:
a ton of people have the normal natural CXL indy's with cork sole and non-hand stitching, white stitching. but looking out.post #16835 of 4527111/19/12 at 12:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by imolazhp_ciQuote:
a ton of people have the normal natural CXL indy's with cork sole and non-hand stitching, white stitching. but looking out.
Absolutely. Just throwing it out there in case someone's not awarepost #16836 of 4527111/19/12 at 2:42pmpost #16837 of 4527111/19/12 at 2:49pmCan anyone give me a sense of the difference between these 2 shawl-collar cardigans? Looking for info on material and fit
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1923/Hardie-Shawl-Collar-Cardigan/Detailpost #16838 of 4527111/19/12 at 4:37pmpost #16839 of 4527111/19/12 at 6:18pmpost #16840 of 4527111/19/12 at 6:25pmpost #16841 of 4527111/19/12 at 6:46pmUgh,
I just received my Marcello jacket from the sale this evening and sadly this gorgeous jacket just flat out doesn't fit me. I had no idea I would have to size up two sizes to get the proper fit but that's what happens when you work on your chest a few times a week, shit just stops fitting properly. *sigh* lesson learned.
Either way if any of you gents who missed out on this lovely jacket would like to buy it shoot me a pm I'm sure we can sort something out. Size 40, sale price of course.
One more... *sigh*post #16842 of 4527111/19/12 at 6:59pmpost #16843 of 4527111/19/12 at 10:05pmQuote:
Looking good - thanks for picking them up!Quote:
Haha no - I'd join you in that sentiment. The actual navy labels are nearly done, so they'll be ready to go for the next round - along with plenty of stock for our Small and Medium dudes out there.Quote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Monday, much needed Coffee and Tweed (Factory Finds Round 2) and my new favorite shoe (Carmina Jumper) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sharp as always!Quote:Originally Posted by KayJay85
Can anyone give me a sense of the difference between these 2 shawl-collar cardigans? Looking for info on material and fit
Sure thing. Both of them are made in Scotland of long-fibre, highland lambswool.
The Lambswool Shawl Cardigan has a slimmer shape and can be worn as a layering piece. The yarn has a heathered finish and a partial cable knit running through the sleeves and body.
The Hardie is made of a heavyweight, ribbed wool. It's really thick, and it can be worn as outerwear on its own. The shape is longer and the shawl collar is much larger, so it can be fully rolled around your neck.Quote:Originally Posted by wj4
White ducks today: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)HAHAHA.
Partly inspired by:
Should be soon - I've heard that we're getting our delivery this week. We'll work like hell to get as much shipped as possible before the holiday. Can't wait for this delivery!post #16844 of 4527111/19/12 at 10:18pmpost #16845 of 4527111/19/12 at 10:20pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 911 Active Users (147 Members and 764 Guests)
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 8 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 11 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 13 minutes ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 16 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 19 minutes ago
- › BNWT Robert Geller Black Cotton Twill Casual Blazer 50 22 minutes ago
- › WANTED- ALL ODYN VOVK 27 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 28 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...