am i the only one who's disappointed the labels on the navy label shirts aren't navy?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1123
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16832 of 5095211/19/12 at 11:40ampost #16833 of 5095211/19/12 at 12:18pmpost #16834 of 5095211/19/12 at 12:26pmQuote:
a ton of people have the normal natural CXL indy's with cork sole and non-hand stitching, white stitching. but looking out.post #16835 of 5095211/19/12 at 12:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by imolazhp_ciQuote:
a ton of people have the normal natural CXL indy's with cork sole and non-hand stitching, white stitching. but looking out.
Absolutely. Just throwing it out there in case someone's not awarepost #16836 of 5095211/19/12 at 2:42pmpost #16837 of 5095211/19/12 at 2:49pmCan anyone give me a sense of the difference between these 2 shawl-collar cardigans? Looking for info on material and fit
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1923/Hardie-Shawl-Collar-Cardigan/Detailpost #16838 of 5095211/19/12 at 4:37pmpost #16839 of 5095211/19/12 at 6:18pmpost #16840 of 5095211/19/12 at 6:25pmpost #16841 of 5095211/19/12 at 6:46pmUgh,
I just received my Marcello jacket from the sale this evening and sadly this gorgeous jacket just flat out doesn't fit me. I had no idea I would have to size up two sizes to get the proper fit but that's what happens when you work on your chest a few times a week, shit just stops fitting properly. *sigh* lesson learned.
Either way if any of you gents who missed out on this lovely jacket would like to buy it shoot me a pm I'm sure we can sort something out. Size 40, sale price of course.
One more... *sigh*post #16842 of 5095211/19/12 at 6:59pmpost #16843 of 5095211/19/12 at 10:05pmQuote:
Looking good - thanks for picking them up!Quote:
Haha no - I'd join you in that sentiment. The actual navy labels are nearly done, so they'll be ready to go for the next round - along with plenty of stock for our Small and Medium dudes out there.Quote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Monday, much needed Coffee and Tweed (Factory Finds Round 2) and my new favorite shoe (Carmina Jumper) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sharp as always!Quote:Originally Posted by KayJay85
Can anyone give me a sense of the difference between these 2 shawl-collar cardigans? Looking for info on material and fit
Sure thing. Both of them are made in Scotland of long-fibre, highland lambswool.
The Lambswool Shawl Cardigan has a slimmer shape and can be worn as a layering piece. The yarn has a heathered finish and a partial cable knit running through the sleeves and body.
The Hardie is made of a heavyweight, ribbed wool. It's really thick, and it can be worn as outerwear on its own. The shape is longer and the shawl collar is much larger, so it can be fully rolled around your neck.Quote:Originally Posted by wj4
White ducks today: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)HAHAHA.
Partly inspired by:
Should be soon - I've heard that we're getting our delivery this week. We'll work like hell to get as much shipped as possible before the holiday. Can't wait for this delivery!post #16844 of 5095211/19/12 at 10:18pmpost #16845 of 5095211/19/12 at 10:20pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1425 Active Users (337 Members and 1088 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Junya Watanabe FW06 Rebuild blazer parka (L) 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Please Critique My Shirt 9 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...