Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1122post #16816 of 4449311/18/12 at 6:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16817 of 4449311/18/12 at 6:52pmpost #16818 of 4449311/18/12 at 6:58pmpost #16819 of 4449311/18/12 at 7:07pmpost #16820 of 4449311/18/12 at 7:07pmQuote:
Cool! Where did you see them? All I've been seeing on the site so far are the oxford wine and the papaya rivets.post #16821 of 4449311/18/12 at 7:14pmpost #16822 of 4449311/18/12 at 7:30pmQuote:
I purchased from the old site at the usual retail price for duck canvas.
Not sure when the new site is going to have the entire Epaulet inventory.post #16823 of 4449311/18/12 at 9:48pmpost #16824 of 4449311/18/12 at 10:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by ahjota
Man, first the polos, now the Navy Label. :sigh: No love for the Smalls of the world, seriously.
You mentioned before that Navy Label shirts would be comparable to the Italia shirts from the beginning of the year? I know the Italia shirts fit me much better than your main line. How would you say the Navy Label compare to the Italia?
Haha, I know - second time around for the size scaling mishap. This one we'll be able to fix though - I'm going to have another round put in ASAP. Hopefully we can get delivery right before the holidays. I'll probably layer in one or two more Thomas Mason fabrics too - they came out great!
The fit on these (once you size down) is actually quite close to the Italia line, so if you liked those shirts, then these should work great for you too.Quote:
Partially that, and we also made them a touch shorter.Quote:
Haha, the "Stonecold Stunner" should be your new nickname on here. I'd say that it fits!
And we should get them soon. Apologies again for the delay on these and the Navy Shell monks. Ultimately, Carmina is a pretty small factory and although they have a fast turnaround on some styles, I now know that I have to give them some extra flexibility on delivery times from here on in. But it will be worth the wait - I promise you!Quote:
Thank you sir - it was good seeing you too!Quote:
Oh sorry for the confusion Gerry. For the remainder of the year, Epauletshop.com will be our primary online shop as always, and Epauletnewyork.com will just be used for the sale product that we put online.
Functionally, the new site worked great - we took a bunch of orders, our team is now familiar with filling and shipping them, and we have better customer communications built into it. My plan is to spend the next 4-5 weeks tweaking the design and fixing a whole bunch of little quirks. Building out the content too. Some day between Christmas and New Years, we'll close both shops for a day, and we'll transfer all of the Epauletshop.com inventory to the new site. The old site will then redirect to the new one in as many links as possible. The changeover shall then be complete!post #16825 of 4449311/18/12 at 10:15pmpost #16826 of 4449311/18/12 at 10:49pmpost #16827 of 4449311/19/12 at 8:02ampost #16828 of 4449311/19/12 at 8:13ampost #16829 of 4449311/19/12 at 10:38ampost #16830 of 4449311/19/12 at 10:52am
I wonder if Mike is going to restock them... If not, TSM has a similar model, albeit with a neoprene cork sole, and I'm not sure if it's hand-stitched So glad I've been quick enough to pick up mine.
Wore my bright buffalo check yesterday. Also wore the star corduroy on the date before. My significant other keeps saying how soft my shirts are
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 11 minutes ago
- › Red sole 14 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 21 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 27 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 33 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 39 minutes ago
- › Hook and Albert Garment Weekender Bag 40 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...