Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 9:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 10:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1122post #16816 of 4118011/18/12 at 6:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16817 of 4118011/18/12 at 6:52pmpost #16818 of 4118011/18/12 at 6:58pmpost #16819 of 4118011/18/12 at 7:07pmpost #16820 of 4118011/18/12 at 7:07pmQuote:
Cool! Where did you see them? All I've been seeing on the site so far are the oxford wine and the papaya rivets.post #16821 of 4118011/18/12 at 7:14pmpost #16822 of 4118011/18/12 at 7:30pmQuote:
I purchased from the old site at the usual retail price for duck canvas.
Not sure when the new site is going to have the entire Epaulet inventory.post #16823 of 4118011/18/12 at 9:48pmpost #16824 of 4118011/18/12 at 10:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by ahjota
Man, first the polos, now the Navy Label. :sigh: No love for the Smalls of the world, seriously.
You mentioned before that Navy Label shirts would be comparable to the Italia shirts from the beginning of the year? I know the Italia shirts fit me much better than your main line. How would you say the Navy Label compare to the Italia?
Haha, I know - second time around for the size scaling mishap. This one we'll be able to fix though - I'm going to have another round put in ASAP. Hopefully we can get delivery right before the holidays. I'll probably layer in one or two more Thomas Mason fabrics too - they came out great!
The fit on these (once you size down) is actually quite close to the Italia line, so if you liked those shirts, then these should work great for you too.Quote:
Partially that, and we also made them a touch shorter.Quote:
Haha, the "Stonecold Stunner" should be your new nickname on here. I'd say that it fits!
And we should get them soon. Apologies again for the delay on these and the Navy Shell monks. Ultimately, Carmina is a pretty small factory and although they have a fast turnaround on some styles, I now know that I have to give them some extra flexibility on delivery times from here on in. But it will be worth the wait - I promise you!Quote:
Thank you sir - it was good seeing you too!Quote:
Oh sorry for the confusion Gerry. For the remainder of the year, Epauletshop.com will be our primary online shop as always, and Epauletnewyork.com will just be used for the sale product that we put online.
Functionally, the new site worked great - we took a bunch of orders, our team is now familiar with filling and shipping them, and we have better customer communications built into it. My plan is to spend the next 4-5 weeks tweaking the design and fixing a whole bunch of little quirks. Building out the content too. Some day between Christmas and New Years, we'll close both shops for a day, and we'll transfer all of the Epauletshop.com inventory to the new site. The old site will then redirect to the new one in as many links as possible. The changeover shall then be complete!post #16825 of 4118011/18/12 at 10:15pmpost #16826 of 4118011/18/12 at 10:49pmpost #16827 of 4118011/19/12 at 8:02ampost #16828 of 4118011/19/12 at 8:13ampost #16829 of 4118011/19/12 at 10:38ampost #16830 of 4118011/19/12 at 10:52am
I wonder if Mike is going to restock them... If not, TSM has a similar model, albeit with a neoprene cork sole, and I'm not sure if it's hand-stitched So glad I've been quick enough to pick up mine.
Wore my bright buffalo check yesterday. Also wore the star corduroy on the date before. My significant other keeps saying how soft my shirts are
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Amber 7.5D 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 9 minutes ago
- › ACRONYM BLACK GT-J27PL Size L 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 21 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 27 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...