Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 2:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1122post #16816 of 5082711/18/12 at 6:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16817 of 5082711/18/12 at 6:52pmpost #16818 of 5082711/18/12 at 6:58pmpost #16819 of 5082711/18/12 at 7:07pmpost #16820 of 5082711/18/12 at 7:07pmQuote:
Cool! Where did you see them? All I've been seeing on the site so far are the oxford wine and the papaya rivets.post #16821 of 5082711/18/12 at 7:14pmpost #16822 of 5082711/18/12 at 7:30pmQuote:
I purchased from the old site at the usual retail price for duck canvas.
Not sure when the new site is going to have the entire Epaulet inventory.post #16823 of 5082711/18/12 at 9:48pmpost #16824 of 5082711/18/12 at 10:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by ahjota
Man, first the polos, now the Navy Label. :sigh: No love for the Smalls of the world, seriously.
You mentioned before that Navy Label shirts would be comparable to the Italia shirts from the beginning of the year? I know the Italia shirts fit me much better than your main line. How would you say the Navy Label compare to the Italia?
Haha, I know - second time around for the size scaling mishap. This one we'll be able to fix though - I'm going to have another round put in ASAP. Hopefully we can get delivery right before the holidays. I'll probably layer in one or two more Thomas Mason fabrics too - they came out great!
The fit on these (once you size down) is actually quite close to the Italia line, so if you liked those shirts, then these should work great for you too.Quote:
Partially that, and we also made them a touch shorter.Quote:
Haha, the "Stonecold Stunner" should be your new nickname on here. I'd say that it fits!
And we should get them soon. Apologies again for the delay on these and the Navy Shell monks. Ultimately, Carmina is a pretty small factory and although they have a fast turnaround on some styles, I now know that I have to give them some extra flexibility on delivery times from here on in. But it will be worth the wait - I promise you!Quote:
Thank you sir - it was good seeing you too!Quote:
Oh sorry for the confusion Gerry. For the remainder of the year, Epauletshop.com will be our primary online shop as always, and Epauletnewyork.com will just be used for the sale product that we put online.
Functionally, the new site worked great - we took a bunch of orders, our team is now familiar with filling and shipping them, and we have better customer communications built into it. My plan is to spend the next 4-5 weeks tweaking the design and fixing a whole bunch of little quirks. Building out the content too. Some day between Christmas and New Years, we'll close both shops for a day, and we'll transfer all of the Epauletshop.com inventory to the new site. The old site will then redirect to the new one in as many links as possible. The changeover shall then be complete!post #16825 of 5082711/18/12 at 10:15pmpost #16826 of 5082711/18/12 at 10:49pmpost #16827 of 5082711/19/12 at 8:02ampost #16828 of 5082711/19/12 at 8:13ampost #16829 of 5082711/19/12 at 10:38ampost #16830 of 5082711/19/12 at 10:52am
I wonder if Mike is going to restock them... If not, TSM has a similar model, albeit with a neoprene cork sole, and I'm not sure if it's hand-stitched So glad I've been quick enough to pick up mine.
Wore my bright buffalo check yesterday. Also wore the star corduroy on the date before. My significant other keeps saying how soft my shirts are
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Ankle opening? 30 seconds ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 34 seconds ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 1 minute ago
- › Need Help with Balmain Biker Jeans 2 minutes ago
- › Canali or Zegna on Bluefly 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Slim wallets recommendation 6 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...