Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1107post #16591 of 3745011/11/12 at 6:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16592 of 3745011/11/12 at 7:46pmpost #16593 of 3745011/11/12 at 7:48pmpost #16594 of 3745011/11/12 at 7:55pmpost #16595 of 3745011/11/12 at 8:10pmyeah, jeez I was bummed there wasn't anything that I HAD to buy the first look around. Then I came back and even though I don't really have the funds, I had to snag a couple shirts I've been eyeing for a while. Now I'm going to be revisiting the site every 30 minutes for the next while to jump on any new additions.post #16596 of 3745011/11/12 at 8:22pmQuote:
Oh yes, just added that - should be available now. Thanks for the heads-up!Quote:Originally Posted by stevent
Kopped. Damn didn't buy any shoes this month but with these Epaulet purchases and SNS, way over my head need to get back to trading some derivatives
And yeah LA was crazy cold, left my apartment in just a shirt to go down Hollywood for a bit and pretty much froze to death
How does one clean camelhair? And also for the blackwatch trousers they pair with most base / neutral colors right?
Camelhair can be dry-cleaned at a normal place, it's not much different than wool in that way. This is the real deal Loro Piana baby camel, and you won't believe how soft it is!
It's going to look ace as hell with the blackwatch. I find that it matches well with navy, deep red, purple, and charcoal. A customer bought the Camel jacket and a pair of Barn Red Bedford cords and it was a fantastic combo.Quote:
Thank you sir! Two of my favorite fabrics, and they're both excellent for warmer weather.Quote:Originally Posted by upgrayedd
Question about the sizing on the Marcello jackets. The L shirts fit me really well, but I've never tried on a Weller or Kaine sportscoat. For point of reference a 41 in the Fitzgerlad fit from Brooks Brothers is pretty good on me off the rack. I'm really tempted by the nailhead, but I'm worried it's going to be too snug w/ the Neopolitan fit.
Also, what is the width on the ties?
Width on the ties is 2.75"
If you take a 41 Fitzgerald, I'd be pretty sure that the 42 Marcello is going to be too small. It's a true skinny fit garment, and you'd most likely need a 43-44 equivalent. The Fitzgerald runs a bit fuller than our in-house cut with Southwick.Quote:
Oh yes, sorry, you'll have to reference measurements on epauletshop.com for the moment.
We're building out a new template for measurements which will allow it to pop up in a nice and clean application within the item detail. We probably won't be able to roll that out for another week or two.Quote:
Thank you! Luckily our basic design template came with a mobile-ready layout, so this is our first foray into that arena.Quote:
Not at the moment, but we've got a few new overcoat designs planned for next Fall.Quote:Originally Posted by Mr. Six
What's the width of the ties?
Edit: Just snagged the brown houndstooth sport coat in my size, which hadn't been in stock for a long time. And with that I completed the full 3-piece!
Further edit: For the Mackintoshes, if I wanted to wear one over a suit, should I size up or go with my normal jacket size?
Awesome! The three piece brown houndstooth suit looks boss as hell.
And for the Mack, definitely size up to layer a jacket underneath it.post #16597 of 3745011/11/12 at 8:29pm
Just wanted to thank everyone for making the soft launch of today's website such a success. We'll jump right on getting your orders packed and shipped pronto! Thank you for taking the time to run through the site, and thanks to everyone who PM'd me their feedback. It's been a really exciting day for all of us, and we're looking forward to rolling out this new site shortly. We'll work like hell to make the best one out there!
Mikepost #16598 of 3745011/11/12 at 8:33pmpost #16599 of 3745011/11/12 at 8:59pmpost #16600 of 3745011/11/12 at 9:02pm
Thanks for the new site and the discounts! It's tough being such a fan on a tight budget so any opportunity is a nice one. I picked up the flannel cargos. considering the cramerton walt's too. My wallets telling me to hold tight on just one pair of pants right now.
Hypothetically, if one were to have the cargo pocket removed, would it be the normal flannel walt's underneath? Or would there be a busted garment as a result. Not saying Im doing that, but it crossed my mind...
can't wait to see what else pops up on the site as the days go by. I see new stuff already up since my purchase around 4pm.post #16601 of 3745011/11/12 at 9:11pmpost #16602 of 3745011/11/12 at 9:16pmpost #16603 of 3745011/11/12 at 9:23pmQuote:
I know the 34 rudy's and rivets fit me well. this will be my first walt and is the only reason i didnt get the crametons too. the flannel for $75 was too hard to pass up with the winter coming.post #16604 of 3745011/11/12 at 9:45pmpost #16605 of 3745011/11/12 at 9:48pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Technical Outerwear 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...