Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
Last edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1107post #16591 of 4878511/11/12 at 6:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16592 of 4878511/11/12 at 7:46pmpost #16593 of 4878511/11/12 at 7:48pmpost #16594 of 4878511/11/12 at 7:55pmpost #16595 of 4878511/11/12 at 8:10pmyeah, jeez I was bummed there wasn't anything that I HAD to buy the first look around. Then I came back and even though I don't really have the funds, I had to snag a couple shirts I've been eyeing for a while. Now I'm going to be revisiting the site every 30 minutes for the next while to jump on any new additions.post #16596 of 4878511/11/12 at 8:22pmQuote:
Oh yes, just added that - should be available now. Thanks for the heads-up!Quote:Originally Posted by stevent
Kopped. Damn didn't buy any shoes this month but with these Epaulet purchases and SNS, way over my head need to get back to trading some derivatives
And yeah LA was crazy cold, left my apartment in just a shirt to go down Hollywood for a bit and pretty much froze to death
How does one clean camelhair? And also for the blackwatch trousers they pair with most base / neutral colors right?
Camelhair can be dry-cleaned at a normal place, it's not much different than wool in that way. This is the real deal Loro Piana baby camel, and you won't believe how soft it is!
It's going to look ace as hell with the blackwatch. I find that it matches well with navy, deep red, purple, and charcoal. A customer bought the Camel jacket and a pair of Barn Red Bedford cords and it was a fantastic combo.Quote:
Thank you sir! Two of my favorite fabrics, and they're both excellent for warmer weather.Quote:Originally Posted by upgrayedd
Question about the sizing on the Marcello jackets. The L shirts fit me really well, but I've never tried on a Weller or Kaine sportscoat. For point of reference a 41 in the Fitzgerlad fit from Brooks Brothers is pretty good on me off the rack. I'm really tempted by the nailhead, but I'm worried it's going to be too snug w/ the Neopolitan fit.
Also, what is the width on the ties?
Width on the ties is 2.75"
If you take a 41 Fitzgerald, I'd be pretty sure that the 42 Marcello is going to be too small. It's a true skinny fit garment, and you'd most likely need a 43-44 equivalent. The Fitzgerald runs a bit fuller than our in-house cut with Southwick.Quote:
Oh yes, sorry, you'll have to reference measurements on epauletshop.com for the moment.
We're building out a new template for measurements which will allow it to pop up in a nice and clean application within the item detail. We probably won't be able to roll that out for another week or two.Quote:
Thank you! Luckily our basic design template came with a mobile-ready layout, so this is our first foray into that arena.Quote:
Not at the moment, but we've got a few new overcoat designs planned for next Fall.Quote:Originally Posted by Mr. Six
What's the width of the ties?
Edit: Just snagged the brown houndstooth sport coat in my size, which hadn't been in stock for a long time. And with that I completed the full 3-piece!
Further edit: For the Mackintoshes, if I wanted to wear one over a suit, should I size up or go with my normal jacket size?
Awesome! The three piece brown houndstooth suit looks boss as hell.
And for the Mack, definitely size up to layer a jacket underneath it.post #16597 of 4878511/11/12 at 8:29pm
Just wanted to thank everyone for making the soft launch of today's website such a success. We'll jump right on getting your orders packed and shipped pronto! Thank you for taking the time to run through the site, and thanks to everyone who PM'd me their feedback. It's been a really exciting day for all of us, and we're looking forward to rolling out this new site shortly. We'll work like hell to make the best one out there!
Mikepost #16598 of 4878511/11/12 at 8:33pmpost #16599 of 4878511/11/12 at 8:59pmpost #16600 of 4878511/11/12 at 9:02pm
Thanks for the new site and the discounts! It's tough being such a fan on a tight budget so any opportunity is a nice one. I picked up the flannel cargos. considering the cramerton walt's too. My wallets telling me to hold tight on just one pair of pants right now.
Hypothetically, if one were to have the cargo pocket removed, would it be the normal flannel walt's underneath? Or would there be a busted garment as a result. Not saying Im doing that, but it crossed my mind...
can't wait to see what else pops up on the site as the days go by. I see new stuff already up since my purchase around 4pm.post #16601 of 4878511/11/12 at 9:11pmpost #16602 of 4878511/11/12 at 9:16pmpost #16603 of 4878511/11/12 at 9:23pmQuote:
I know the 34 rudy's and rivets fit me well. this will be my first walt and is the only reason i didnt get the crametons too. the flannel for $75 was too hard to pass up with the winter coming.post #16604 of 4878511/11/12 at 9:45pmpost #16605 of 4878511/11/12 at 9:48pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Ledbury - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories