Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:59 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:28 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1107post #16591 of 4445211/11/12 at 6:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16592 of 4445211/11/12 at 7:46pmpost #16593 of 4445211/11/12 at 7:48pmpost #16594 of 4445211/11/12 at 7:55pmpost #16595 of 4445211/11/12 at 8:10pmyeah, jeez I was bummed there wasn't anything that I HAD to buy the first look around. Then I came back and even though I don't really have the funds, I had to snag a couple shirts I've been eyeing for a while. Now I'm going to be revisiting the site every 30 minutes for the next while to jump on any new additions.post #16596 of 4445211/11/12 at 8:22pmQuote:
Oh yes, just added that - should be available now. Thanks for the heads-up!Quote:Originally Posted by stevent
Kopped. Damn didn't buy any shoes this month but with these Epaulet purchases and SNS, way over my head need to get back to trading some derivatives
And yeah LA was crazy cold, left my apartment in just a shirt to go down Hollywood for a bit and pretty much froze to death
How does one clean camelhair? And also for the blackwatch trousers they pair with most base / neutral colors right?
Camelhair can be dry-cleaned at a normal place, it's not much different than wool in that way. This is the real deal Loro Piana baby camel, and you won't believe how soft it is!
It's going to look ace as hell with the blackwatch. I find that it matches well with navy, deep red, purple, and charcoal. A customer bought the Camel jacket and a pair of Barn Red Bedford cords and it was a fantastic combo.Quote:
Thank you sir! Two of my favorite fabrics, and they're both excellent for warmer weather.Quote:Originally Posted by upgrayedd
Question about the sizing on the Marcello jackets. The L shirts fit me really well, but I've never tried on a Weller or Kaine sportscoat. For point of reference a 41 in the Fitzgerlad fit from Brooks Brothers is pretty good on me off the rack. I'm really tempted by the nailhead, but I'm worried it's going to be too snug w/ the Neopolitan fit.
Also, what is the width on the ties?
Width on the ties is 2.75"
If you take a 41 Fitzgerald, I'd be pretty sure that the 42 Marcello is going to be too small. It's a true skinny fit garment, and you'd most likely need a 43-44 equivalent. The Fitzgerald runs a bit fuller than our in-house cut with Southwick.Quote:
Oh yes, sorry, you'll have to reference measurements on epauletshop.com for the moment.
We're building out a new template for measurements which will allow it to pop up in a nice and clean application within the item detail. We probably won't be able to roll that out for another week or two.Quote:
Thank you! Luckily our basic design template came with a mobile-ready layout, so this is our first foray into that arena.Quote:
Not at the moment, but we've got a few new overcoat designs planned for next Fall.Quote:Originally Posted by Mr. Six
What's the width of the ties?
Edit: Just snagged the brown houndstooth sport coat in my size, which hadn't been in stock for a long time. And with that I completed the full 3-piece!
Further edit: For the Mackintoshes, if I wanted to wear one over a suit, should I size up or go with my normal jacket size?
Awesome! The three piece brown houndstooth suit looks boss as hell.
And for the Mack, definitely size up to layer a jacket underneath it.post #16597 of 4445211/11/12 at 8:29pm
Just wanted to thank everyone for making the soft launch of today's website such a success. We'll jump right on getting your orders packed and shipped pronto! Thank you for taking the time to run through the site, and thanks to everyone who PM'd me their feedback. It's been a really exciting day for all of us, and we're looking forward to rolling out this new site shortly. We'll work like hell to make the best one out there!
Mikepost #16598 of 4445211/11/12 at 8:33pmpost #16599 of 4445211/11/12 at 8:59pmpost #16600 of 4445211/11/12 at 9:02pm
Thanks for the new site and the discounts! It's tough being such a fan on a tight budget so any opportunity is a nice one. I picked up the flannel cargos. considering the cramerton walt's too. My wallets telling me to hold tight on just one pair of pants right now.
Hypothetically, if one were to have the cargo pocket removed, would it be the normal flannel walt's underneath? Or would there be a busted garment as a result. Not saying Im doing that, but it crossed my mind...
can't wait to see what else pops up on the site as the days go by. I see new stuff already up since my purchase around 4pm.post #16601 of 4445211/11/12 at 9:11pmpost #16602 of 4445211/11/12 at 9:16pmpost #16603 of 4445211/11/12 at 9:23pmQuote:
I know the 34 rudy's and rivets fit me well. this will be my first walt and is the only reason i didnt get the crametons too. the flannel for $75 was too hard to pass up with the winter coming.post #16604 of 4445211/11/12 at 9:45pmpost #16605 of 4445211/11/12 at 9:48pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Need help with wedding wardrobe 43 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 2 minutes ago
- › QUODDY GRIZZLY PEANUT MALISEET OXFORD MOCCASIN $275 MSRP VIBRAM... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...