or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1105

post #16561 of 34844
There was some sort of issue with my order (International?). But it says that you have been notified. In any case, the site looks great. This will be a good move.
post #16562 of 34844
New site is most excellent. Sale was too - snagged two vests.
post #16563 of 34844
If you hover over the Sunspel navy polo, it shows that size Large is all that there is available. When you click on it, there's no size dropdown. That is not the same as on other pages with a product that is in only one size.

The polos only show up under All products, and not under shirts.
post #16564 of 34844
Thanks again for all of the orders guys! I'm really happy that we did the pre-launch here, so you have access to the best stuff!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaSon View Post

How does one determine their sportcoat size? I'm an XL in epaulet shirting (fits 99% perfect) if that helps.

You'd most likely be a 42 in the Southwick jackets. The Marcello jacket run a touch small, most of you guys should look to size up one on those.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadav View Post

Where should we direct feedback?

PM would be great! Give me until the end of the week - we'll have more things built out then and we'll be ready for the first round of changes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13k View Post

Tried the cramertons almost a year ago in the Manhattan store. I didn't purchase then but wow, there's almost a full run ON SALE?!? I haven't been following this thread as closely but boy am I glad I came in on a whim icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Yeah, they're a great opportunity. You'll love those trousers. I marked them down because they got lost in the mix of all our Regiment Twills, but they're rad. I wear mine every few days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

How warm is the camel hair that was just added?

Pretty warm. Great Fall/Winter piece. If you live somewhere with a mild winter, you could get away with it as outerwear.
post #16565 of 34844
Just snagged the camelhair, which was available in 44. I note that my login info doesn't work on the new site. I take it this is a future data update.
post #16566 of 34844
OMG! Is the muted grey glen plaid still available for sale on the new site? I saw Stevent said he purchased one. I see it's still available on the old site. Was just wondering.
post #16567 of 34844

Cramertons were on my list of Walts to pick up - thanks for making it an easy call! nod[1].gif

post #16568 of 34844
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcw View Post

Just snagged the camelhair, which was available in 44. I note that my login info doesn't work on the new site. I take it this is a future data update.

Ah, I wish. I don't think that we'll be able to port the logins to the new site. But the new site has a much richer experience for logged-in customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecool85 View Post

OMG! Is the muted grey glen plaid still available for sale on the new site? I saw Stevent said he purchased one. I see it's still available on the old site. Was just wondering.

Probably not, we'll have to update the new site sales on the old site later tonight, but all the new site stuff is double-exposed. If it's sold out on the new site, then it's most likely sold out period.
post #16569 of 34844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Ah, I wish. I don't think that we'll be able to port the logins to the new site. But the new site has a much richer experience for logged-in customers.
Probably not, we'll have to update the new site sales on the old site later tonight, but all the new site stuff is double-exposed. If it's sold out on the new site, then it's most likely sold out period.

Le sigh. I had to go play tennis. Thanks Mike. The new site looks great.
post #16570 of 34844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Thanks again for all of the orders guys! I'm really happy that we did the pre-launch here, so you have access to the best stuff!
Pretty warm. Great Fall/Winter piece. If you live somewhere with a mild winter, you could get away with it as outerwear.

Thanks, LA was freezing last night so definitely could use it
post #16571 of 34844

Do you think the sportcoats that are listed on sale would be alterable to work for somebody who is 5'4"?

post #16572 of 34844
Man, I'd be out a lot of money if those jackets were all longs instead of R's.
post #16573 of 34844
Mike - Is there fabric available to get a matching rudy trouser in the Loro Piana Navy Window Pane?
post #16574 of 34844
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Thanks, LA was freezing last night so definitely could use it

Man, you ain't lying at all. You have to love how we have no transitional period at all. It went from summer in November to flat out freezing in a day.
post #16575 of 34844
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Thanks, LA was freezing last night so definitely could use it

Oh, that's a PERFECT piece for LA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2318 View Post

Mike - Is there fabric available to get a matching rudy trouser in the Loro Piana Navy Window Pane?

Sadly no, we're all tapped out of that cloth. It makes a pretty boss sportcoat in its own right though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread