When can we expect a restock of rivets? Looking to pick up the caramel ducks in a size 31 and maybe some others.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1103post #16531 of 4531211/10/12 at 5:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16532 of 4531211/10/12 at 10:14pmpost #16533 of 4531211/11/12 at 7:15amQuote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
We got a big delivery from Southwick this week. We'll have a lot of surprises coming onto the site soon, but for now, a big restock!
Ahh yes love the styling choice -- pink Ashland + navy suit is such a win. Something I've worn many times.post #16534 of 4531211/11/12 at 9:12ampost #16535 of 4531211/11/12 at 11:38amEpauletnewyork.com Styleforum Pre-Launch!
As I've mentioned, we've been working on the new website for a few months. It's coming together nicely, and it's going to give us a much stronger platform to present everything that we do.
The website is going to be a huge shift for us. We're moving to a new URL, we've got a designer on retainer, and our shipping and customer experience is going to be faster, better, and more efficient.
With this switchover of the website I've got three challenges ahead of me. (1) Our staff has to become totally familiar with the new system of building products and shipping orders, (2) Our customers need to become adjusted to the new layout and user interface and (3) we need the new site to become as indexed and referenced in search engines as the existing one is.
To that end, I'm going to run both websites alongside each other for the remainder of the year. Epauletshop.com will continue as the home for all of our new product, and Epauletnewyork.com will hold a limited amount of older product on very steep discount. We want to fill Epauletnewyork with a bunch of very attractive deals so that you guys use the site, checkout through it, and give us your feedback. Between the soft launch today and the hard launch in the first week of January 2013, we'll institute a steady stream of improvements and changes.
I'm going to announce this new site to our entire customer base via email this Friday. But before that, I want to give you guys the first access to everything that we have on there. At the moment, the new site is password protected, so you'll need to enter a code to get into it. Here's the details:
Have a look! The site is functional and checkout should work without a problem. All of the prices are correct as shown. You'll notice that measurements are missing, some text formatting may be crazy, some navigation links don't work, etc. We'll work to iron much of that out this week before the general soft launch. And three things to note:
1. All merchandise sold through this site is final sale
2. We're still testing the inventory matching. Although the majority of items shown on Shopify are going to be in stock, there's bound to be some mistakes where we don't actually have the piece. We'll let you know ASAP if that happens, and thanks for your understanding.
3. We haven't tested an international order yet. If you try to order from outside of the US and it doesn't work then email me and we'll immediately reserve the item for you and figure out what's wrong with the checkout process.post #16536 of 4531211/11/12 at 11:47ampost #16537 of 4531211/11/12 at 11:47ampost #16538 of 4531211/11/12 at 11:51am
Hey Mike, congrats with the pre-launch! I know it's a big milestone, and the new site seems to be awesome!Quote:
Should we report such things or is it not necessary during the pre-launch?
...and there's me who is almost completely broke nowpost #16539 of 4531211/11/12 at 11:54ampost #16540 of 4531211/11/12 at 12:00pmpost #16541 of 4531211/11/12 at 12:02pmpost #16542 of 4531211/11/12 at 12:03pmpost #16543 of 4531211/11/12 at 12:07pmpost #16544 of 4531211/11/12 at 12:08pm
To my understanding, Caine and Weller are sized more or less the same as the shirts. With Marcello you might want to size up, like SVB did.
Took a closer look at the deals. Marcello for 245. w00t
Also, it seems the current stock on the new site will sell out in an instant, and there's 2 months to go till the hard launch, so I take it you'll be putting up new product there this year?
Edited by neutrino - 11/11/12 at 12:21pmpost #16545 of 4531211/11/12 at 12:20pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Ambrosi Napoli 45 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 9 minutes ago
- › Brand New Tod's Leather Boot ( Palisander ) 11 minutes ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...