What a coincidence, I just listed a pair of 8.5 UK / 9.5 US
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:00 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:46 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1102post #16516 of 5101511/9/12 at 3:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16517 of 5101511/9/12 at 5:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Hey guys, a quick note. We just received our Indy Boot makeup for the season - it's Natural Chromexcel with the tanker sole. We're fully stocked across all sizes if you've been gunning for this one:
Alden for Epaulet Natural Chromexcel Indy Boot: $515
Hand stitching on a non-shell Indy. Impressive, sir.post #16518 of 5101511/9/12 at 5:57pmpost #16519 of 5101511/9/12 at 8:55pmQuote:Rule for buying Epaulet items: if you want to buy it, buy it. Do not hesitate. I think it is for this reason that Mike and Matt probably know my address by heart, haha
I received the blackwatch trousers today. The fabric is very soft and luxe. It looks pretty dark indoor. I am eager to see how it looks tomorrow in daylight, I think it will have a different hue.post #16520 of 5101511/9/12 at 11:38pmpost #16521 of 5101511/10/12 at 4:37amQuote:Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
If you missed out on the Natural CXL LWB before, don't sleep. They are wonderful, and age amazingly.
I'm very tempted by the Natural Indys, esp w/ the commando sole. If I wear 10D in the Leydon last and it fits well, should I stick w/ it for True Balance or go down to 9.5D? Just seems so odd to wear a 9.5--I'm a 10.5 in most things, and an 11 in running shoes (11 on the Brannock device).
Size down the half is what most people do for Barrie and TB...but it really depends on your foot. Worse case they should be easy to resell...post #16522 of 5101511/10/12 at 9:37ampost #16523 of 5101511/10/12 at 9:57amQuote:
We've certainly got them on order, but I couldn't say when they'll arrive. You guys will be the first to know, though.Quote:
Thank you sir, enjoy them!Quote:Originally Posted by Simplicio
Epaulet speckled cream chambray shirt and merino spruce sweater. The color of the sweater doesn't quite come through in the photo. Perhaps Mike knows why it is so difficult to photograph greens. In any case it is a gorgeous colour. Get it. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ah, I love that color too - glad that you're so pleased with the sweater!
Haha, don't jizz in those pants! Grab a pair of Dockers or something.Quote:
Absolutely. Sno Seal and chromexcel of all colors are very good friends.post #16524 of 5101511/10/12 at 10:51ampost #16525 of 5101511/10/12 at 10:52ampost #16526 of 5101511/10/12 at 11:37ampost #16527 of 5101511/10/12 at 12:19pmpost #16528 of 5101511/10/12 at 1:34pmpost #16529 of 5101511/10/12 at 2:07pmpost #16530 of 5101511/10/12 at 3:41pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1573 Active Users (339 Members and 1234 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › KITON Super 180s SUIT 44R/36Wx30L 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.