Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1099
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16472 of 4444411/8/12 at 6:18pmpost #16473 of 4444411/8/12 at 6:23pmOk, I'm not sure if the new belts were available before or if this is a completely new line. Either way, a real, made in the usa dress belt 32mm wide that will last and last and not split in half like these cheap plastic ones I've been wearing? I'm sold.
I will be ordering more than one.post #16474 of 4444411/8/12 at 6:35pmpost #16475 of 4444411/8/12 at 6:45pmQuote:
wowpost #16476 of 4444411/8/12 at 6:57pmpost #16477 of 4444411/8/12 at 7:05pmpost #16478 of 4444411/8/12 at 7:44pmpost #16479 of 4444411/8/12 at 8:10pmpost #16480 of 4444411/8/12 at 8:15pmpost #16481 of 4444411/8/12 at 8:17pmpost #16482 of 4444411/8/12 at 8:38pmQuote:
Love the Carmina bals, but I think they have just about as much flair as I can handle for the moment. Check back with me in a few months. These things tend towards incremental tolerance.Quote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I assumed wj4 was all smiles because he's finally encountered sweater AND vest weather. Can wool trousers be far behind?post #16483 of 4444411/8/12 at 8:47pmHaha, smiling perhaps I'm waiting for an Epaulet box in the mail?
It rained throughout the day today. People in SoCal cannot drive in the rain....it took me twice as long to get home because of the rain, and it was a mild drizzle.
Wool and tweed trousers are not far behind! I just want the cold weather, hold the rain please.post #16484 of 4444411/8/12 at 8:50pmQuote:
I can see where it may take a few incremental steps to get the bal boots into your wardrobe. Maybe they have all the flair they need. I just keep having strange fantasies about a bal boot mating with a work or engineer boot and spawning a super rugged dress boot.
Edit: maybe my comments are more for the Jumper than the bal boots.
Edited by Kashiwa - 11/8/12 at 9:13pmpost #16485 of 4444411/8/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
Dude, no kidding. My drive home was atrocious. Stoked for the change in weather though, so much stuff I've been waiting to wear for awhile now...
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1131 Active Users (221 Members and 910 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 21 seconds ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 16 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 28 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...