Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1099
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16472 of 3593311/8/12 at 6:18pmpost #16473 of 3593311/8/12 at 6:23pmOk, I'm not sure if the new belts were available before or if this is a completely new line. Either way, a real, made in the usa dress belt 32mm wide that will last and last and not split in half like these cheap plastic ones I've been wearing? I'm sold.
I will be ordering more than one.post #16474 of 3593311/8/12 at 6:35pmpost #16475 of 3593311/8/12 at 6:45pmQuote:
wowpost #16476 of 3593311/8/12 at 6:57pmpost #16477 of 3593311/8/12 at 7:05pmpost #16478 of 3593311/8/12 at 7:44pmpost #16479 of 3593311/8/12 at 8:10pmpost #16480 of 3593311/8/12 at 8:15pmpost #16481 of 3593311/8/12 at 8:17pmpost #16482 of 3593311/8/12 at 8:38pmQuote:
Love the Carmina bals, but I think they have just about as much flair as I can handle for the moment. Check back with me in a few months. These things tend towards incremental tolerance.Quote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I assumed wj4 was all smiles because he's finally encountered sweater AND vest weather. Can wool trousers be far behind?post #16483 of 3593311/8/12 at 8:47pmHaha, smiling perhaps I'm waiting for an Epaulet box in the mail?
It rained throughout the day today. People in SoCal cannot drive in the rain....it took me twice as long to get home because of the rain, and it was a mild drizzle.
Wool and tweed trousers are not far behind! I just want the cold weather, hold the rain please.post #16484 of 3593311/8/12 at 8:50pmQuote:
I can see where it may take a few incremental steps to get the bal boots into your wardrobe. Maybe they have all the flair they need. I just keep having strange fantasies about a bal boot mating with a work or engineer boot and spawning a super rugged dress boot.
Edit: maybe my comments are more for the Jumper than the bal boots.
Edited by Kashiwa - 11/8/12 at 9:13pmpost #16485 of 3593311/8/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
Dude, no kidding. My drive home was atrocious. Stoked for the change in weather though, so much stuff I've been waiting to wear for awhile now...
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1742 Active Users (437 Members and 1305 Guests)
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 10 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 2 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Feeling lost. Do I suck at dressing? Here's a pic for example: 4 minutes ago
- › Rick Owens sale - 2 x NWT Stooges, 1 x blistered lamb Globa -... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)