Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1099
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16472 of 4527111/8/12 at 6:18pmpost #16473 of 4527111/8/12 at 6:23pmOk, I'm not sure if the new belts were available before or if this is a completely new line. Either way, a real, made in the usa dress belt 32mm wide that will last and last and not split in half like these cheap plastic ones I've been wearing? I'm sold.
I will be ordering more than one.post #16474 of 4527111/8/12 at 6:35pmpost #16475 of 4527111/8/12 at 6:45pmQuote:
wowpost #16476 of 4527111/8/12 at 6:57pmpost #16477 of 4527111/8/12 at 7:05pmpost #16478 of 4527111/8/12 at 7:44pmpost #16479 of 4527111/8/12 at 8:10pmpost #16480 of 4527111/8/12 at 8:15pmpost #16481 of 4527111/8/12 at 8:17pmpost #16482 of 4527111/8/12 at 8:38pmQuote:
Love the Carmina bals, but I think they have just about as much flair as I can handle for the moment. Check back with me in a few months. These things tend towards incremental tolerance.Quote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I assumed wj4 was all smiles because he's finally encountered sweater AND vest weather. Can wool trousers be far behind?post #16483 of 4527111/8/12 at 8:47pmHaha, smiling perhaps I'm waiting for an Epaulet box in the mail?
It rained throughout the day today. People in SoCal cannot drive in the rain....it took me twice as long to get home because of the rain, and it was a mild drizzle.
Wool and tweed trousers are not far behind! I just want the cold weather, hold the rain please.post #16484 of 4527111/8/12 at 8:50pmQuote:
I can see where it may take a few incremental steps to get the bal boots into your wardrobe. Maybe they have all the flair they need. I just keep having strange fantasies about a bal boot mating with a work or engineer boot and spawning a super rugged dress boot.
Edit: maybe my comments are more for the Jumper than the bal boots.
Edited by Kashiwa - 11/8/12 at 9:13pmpost #16485 of 4527111/8/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
Dude, no kidding. My drive home was atrocious. Stoked for the change in weather though, so much stuff I've been waiting to wear for awhile now...
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 956 Active Users (156 Members and 800 Guests)
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Shell Cordovan captoe boots 8.5D Tassels HK special edition 19 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...