Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1099
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #16472 of 3349211/8/12 at 6:18pmpost #16473 of 3349211/8/12 at 6:23pmOk, I'm not sure if the new belts were available before or if this is a completely new line. Either way, a real, made in the usa dress belt 32mm wide that will last and last and not split in half like these cheap plastic ones I've been wearing? I'm sold.
I will be ordering more than one.post #16474 of 3349211/8/12 at 6:35pmpost #16475 of 3349211/8/12 at 6:45pmQuote:
wowpost #16476 of 3349211/8/12 at 6:57pmpost #16477 of 3349211/8/12 at 7:05pmpost #16478 of 3349211/8/12 at 7:44pmpost #16479 of 3349211/8/12 at 8:10pmpost #16480 of 3349211/8/12 at 8:15pmpost #16481 of 3349211/8/12 at 8:17pmpost #16482 of 3349211/8/12 at 8:38pmQuote:
Love the Carmina bals, but I think they have just about as much flair as I can handle for the moment. Check back with me in a few months. These things tend towards incremental tolerance.Quote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I assumed wj4 was all smiles because he's finally encountered sweater AND vest weather. Can wool trousers be far behind?post #16483 of 3349211/8/12 at 8:47pmHaha, smiling perhaps I'm waiting for an Epaulet box in the mail?
It rained throughout the day today. People in SoCal cannot drive in the rain....it took me twice as long to get home because of the rain, and it was a mild drizzle.
Wool and tweed trousers are not far behind! I just want the cold weather, hold the rain please.post #16484 of 3349211/8/12 at 8:50pmQuote:
I can see where it may take a few incremental steps to get the bal boots into your wardrobe. Maybe they have all the flair they need. I just keep having strange fantasies about a bal boot mating with a work or engineer boot and spawning a super rugged dress boot.
Edit: maybe my comments are more for the Jumper than the bal boots.
Edited by Kashiwa - 11/8/12 at 9:13pmpost #16485 of 3349211/8/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
Dude, no kidding. My drive home was atrocious. Stoked for the change in weather though, so much stuff I've been waiting to wear for awhile now...
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1663 Active Users (425 Members and 1238 Guests)
- › Are double monks played out? 1 second ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 6 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 6 seconds ago
- › PT01 NWT Pants sz 37 Sand Heavy brushed cotton 33 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 38 seconds ago
- › PT01 Pants NWT Plum heavy brushed cotton 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Isaia Cotton Pants 35x29 3 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)