Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1098
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16457 of 5095211/8/12 at 12:14pmpost #16458 of 5095211/8/12 at 12:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by Morgan
The golden brown Walts are pretty close, but I agree that the caramel shade is nicer. They are currently my favorite pair of non-denim casual pants.
Yea, they're a little too golden for my taste, but you're right they're not far off. Part of me wants to just pick up a pair of the Caramel ducks in 33 and get them altered, but I really should get a 34. Do we know when those are being re-upped?post #16459 of 5095211/8/12 at 12:52pmpost #16460 of 5095211/8/12 at 1:46pmpost #16461 of 5095211/8/12 at 1:58pmQuote:
I've got a couple of those wide shoulder-flare hangers for sport coats. I find the 17" size to work well for my size 40 Epaulet sport coats.post #16462 of 5095211/8/12 at 2:18pmQuote:
Yes, absolutely. We're working on that right now.
For the moment though, check out the Rust Steep Twill. It's not identical to Caramel, but it's in the same family, and it's an awesome tone. Frank Cowperwood wears it exceptionally well!Quote:
Jacket is perfect on you! Agreed that tapering the jeans below the knee would give you a nicer fit at the bottom.Quote:
Definitely, we've got enough for both a second run of walts (maybe 20 pairs or so) and a few Rudy's.Quote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Rust Steep Twill Walts
Carmina Cognac Balmoral Boots
I think I could have the sleeves on the jacket shortened a touch, but I probably won't. The fabric is very nice, definitely heavy, but still suitable. Looking forward to using this as light outerwear, and I'll be interested to see how the fabric wears over time.
Looking great! Glad that you dig the jacket, and thanks for picking it up!post #16463 of 5095211/8/12 at 2:42pmpost #16464 of 5095211/8/12 at 3:19pmpost #16465 of 5095211/8/12 at 3:21pmpost #16466 of 5095211/8/12 at 3:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Quick fit photo. Even though it was icy and shitty out, I still rocked my one-off two-tone shell cordovan Carmina Bal Boots:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm in love with them. A little bit "There Will Be Blood" style! Paired them with our chocolate plaid trousers from last Fall.
this is fucking awesomepost #16467 of 5095211/8/12 at 4:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by Waterloo 360T
This may sound a bit odd but how do I tell what color my Rivet's are? I have been wearing a pair of canvas Gunmetal rivets (ordered as such) for a month or so and I have noticed that they have a bit of a green undertone to them. I am wondering if they are really the canvas Fatigue. I have a blue sweater on today that seems to highlight this. Am I crazy?
Here is the Epaulet photo of the Gunmetal.
My Rivets (no washings yet, so no fading and the color seems accurate on my screen)
Epaulet Fatigue photo
You definitely have the gunmetal rivets. They actually have a nice, green undertone to them in certain lights. Really cool. Canvas fatigue is unmistakably green.post #16468 of 5095211/8/12 at 4:34pmpost #16469 of 5095211/8/12 at 4:51pmQuote:
That's great news! Oh, and I'm 10 steps ahead of you on that one. Just got those in the mail last week and liked em so much I picked up the Navy steep Twills today .post #16470 of 5095211/8/12 at 5:16pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1529 Active Users (378 Members and 1151 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Need Help. New member. Long time reader :-) 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...