I got an invoice this afternoon about 5 ET, so they are getting to them. Should have the boots Tuesday.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:34 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 11:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1079post #16171 of 4440710/26/12 at 6:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16172 of 4440710/26/12 at 7:36pmpost #16173 of 4440710/26/12 at 8:23pmQuote:Why did I hesitate to pull the trigger on a Small Purple Herringbone .... I have learned this lesson before (Ex. 1 Speckled Chambray Gray and Cream, Ex 2. Bright Buffalo Check, Ex 3 Forest Plaid). I always say, I am going to put together one big order, and I always miss out.
So don't be like me. If you want something buy it, even if it makes your ordering piecemeal.post #16174 of 4440710/26/12 at 8:38pmpost #16175 of 4440710/26/12 at 9:06pmpost #16176 of 4440710/26/12 at 11:17pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by oisin
So i picked up a pair in the snuff suede (need to get a picture up--they are nice! makes me want more carminas). Anyway, I sized down half a size from my usual and that seems right, at least sockless (how i mostly plan to wear them--wish i had sized down half a size on my pair of loafers from RL). So I got 10UK in the loafers when normally I think I'd go for 10.5UK. I don't have any other carminas to compare with, but my Alden indie boots and most other shoes are 11.5.
Thanks for this. I'd be curious to hear more about the fit of the Xim last. I had thought that sizing was pretty consistent with the other Carmina lasts. Is this not the case?post #16177 of 4440710/27/12 at 4:08ampost #16178 of 4440710/27/12 at 6:23ampost #16179 of 4440710/27/12 at 6:49ampost #16180 of 4440710/27/12 at 7:38ampost #16181 of 4440710/27/12 at 9:00ampost #16182 of 4440710/27/12 at 9:06ampost #16183 of 4440710/27/12 at 9:09ampost #16184 of 4440710/27/12 at 9:12amSo I just build a new computer, and everything's working great except whenever I try to place an Epaulet order, the item in the basket disappears. I can place orders just fine on our other computer, but this is an issue I'd definitely like to resolve sooner than later. Anyone know why that might be? For the record, I'm using Google Chrome.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1630 Active Users (406 Members and 1224 Guests)
- › Recent purchases - Part II 16 seconds ago
- › Zegna "Trofeo" Lightweight Wool Summer Pattern Sportcoat Size 36! 44 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 46 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 3 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 3 minutes ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...