I got an invoice this afternoon about 5 ET, so they are getting to them. Should have the boots Tuesday.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1079post #16171 of 5101010/26/12 at 6:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16172 of 5101010/26/12 at 7:36pmpost #16173 of 5101010/26/12 at 8:23pmQuote:Why did I hesitate to pull the trigger on a Small Purple Herringbone .... I have learned this lesson before (Ex. 1 Speckled Chambray Gray and Cream, Ex 2. Bright Buffalo Check, Ex 3 Forest Plaid). I always say, I am going to put together one big order, and I always miss out.
So don't be like me. If you want something buy it, even if it makes your ordering piecemeal.post #16174 of 5101010/26/12 at 8:38pmpost #16175 of 5101010/26/12 at 9:06pmpost #16176 of 5101010/26/12 at 11:17pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by oisin
So i picked up a pair in the snuff suede (need to get a picture up--they are nice! makes me want more carminas). Anyway, I sized down half a size from my usual and that seems right, at least sockless (how i mostly plan to wear them--wish i had sized down half a size on my pair of loafers from RL). So I got 10UK in the loafers when normally I think I'd go for 10.5UK. I don't have any other carminas to compare with, but my Alden indie boots and most other shoes are 11.5.
Thanks for this. I'd be curious to hear more about the fit of the Xim last. I had thought that sizing was pretty consistent with the other Carmina lasts. Is this not the case?post #16177 of 5101010/27/12 at 4:08ampost #16178 of 5101010/27/12 at 6:23ampost #16179 of 5101010/27/12 at 6:49ampost #16180 of 5101010/27/12 at 7:38ampost #16181 of 5101010/27/12 at 9:00ampost #16182 of 5101010/27/12 at 9:06ampost #16183 of 5101010/27/12 at 9:09ampost #16184 of 5101010/27/12 at 9:12amSo I just build a new computer, and everything's working great except whenever I try to place an Epaulet order, the item in the basket disappears. I can place orders just fine on our other computer, but this is an issue I'd definitely like to resolve sooner than later. Anyone know why that might be? For the record, I'm using Google Chrome.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1238 Active Users (217 Members and 1021 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 50 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation... 2 minutes ago
- › Florsheim vs. Allen Edmond 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.