I got an invoice this afternoon about 5 ET, so they are getting to them. Should have the boots Tuesday.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1079post #16171 of 4534110/26/12 at 6:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16172 of 4534110/26/12 at 7:36pmpost #16173 of 4534110/26/12 at 8:23pmQuote:Why did I hesitate to pull the trigger on a Small Purple Herringbone .... I have learned this lesson before (Ex. 1 Speckled Chambray Gray and Cream, Ex 2. Bright Buffalo Check, Ex 3 Forest Plaid). I always say, I am going to put together one big order, and I always miss out.
So don't be like me. If you want something buy it, even if it makes your ordering piecemeal.post #16174 of 4534110/26/12 at 8:38pmpost #16175 of 4534110/26/12 at 9:06pmpost #16176 of 4534110/26/12 at 11:17pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by oisin
So i picked up a pair in the snuff suede (need to get a picture up--they are nice! makes me want more carminas). Anyway, I sized down half a size from my usual and that seems right, at least sockless (how i mostly plan to wear them--wish i had sized down half a size on my pair of loafers from RL). So I got 10UK in the loafers when normally I think I'd go for 10.5UK. I don't have any other carminas to compare with, but my Alden indie boots and most other shoes are 11.5.
Thanks for this. I'd be curious to hear more about the fit of the Xim last. I had thought that sizing was pretty consistent with the other Carmina lasts. Is this not the case?post #16177 of 4534110/27/12 at 4:08ampost #16178 of 4534110/27/12 at 6:23ampost #16179 of 4534110/27/12 at 6:49ampost #16180 of 4534110/27/12 at 7:38ampost #16181 of 4534110/27/12 at 9:00ampost #16182 of 4534110/27/12 at 9:06ampost #16183 of 4534110/27/12 at 9:09ampost #16184 of 4534110/27/12 at 9:12amSo I just build a new computer, and everything's working great except whenever I try to place an Epaulet order, the item in the basket disappears. I can place orders just fine on our other computer, but this is an issue I'd definitely like to resolve sooner than later. Anyone know why that might be? For the record, I'm using Google Chrome.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1152 Active Users (220 Members and 932 Guests)
- › The Official RRL Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Lacoste polo real or not? 11 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 12 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 13 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...