or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1076

post #16126 of 33952
Quote:
Originally Posted by kontra View Post

Does anyone have a picture wearing Epaulet's Mulberry Leather Jacket aside from whats on the site? Trying to figure out the sizing.

I have a few pieces from Epaulet (chinos and shirts mostly) and I can tell you that measurements on the site are spot on for all of them. 

post #16127 of 33952
Matt really turned it out with today's outfit, I had to shoot some pics:







Epaulet Fall 12 Shawl Collar Sweater in Ivy Marl
Slate/Brown Gingham Popover Shirt
Ashland Navy Dots Tie
Walt Grape Flannel
Carmina Salinger Double Monks in Caramel Calf (with Matt's hand-burning self-customization)
post #16128 of 33952
God damn Mike, it took all of my self control not to get the Ivy Marl when I was in to pick up the Spiewak, now you post this...ffffuuuu.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #16129 of 33952
My favorite Epaulet item is my pair of Brixton boots in ravello. I'm looking forward to picking up a pair in color #8 whenever they're restocked.

On a side note: does Matt ever wear socks?
post #16130 of 33952
IMG_6905.jpg
IMG_6904.jpg
IMG_6919.jpg
IMG_6921.jpg
IMG_6923.jpg
post #16131 of 33952
@Mike I remember at there being Golden Khaki Rivets- any thoughts on those coming back this season or next?

Damn Rivets are addicting- def my favorite Epaulet item. Nice enough for a blazer, just as good with a white t-shirt on Sunday with coffee and newspaper.
post #16132 of 33952
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

I want to make my first purchase from Epaulet seeing how wonderful their clothes are and how nice Mike (?) is.

I am a college student and I have a small collection of shoes:




Indy, Ravello boot, Cigar LWB

I was thinking the 10oz caramel canvas rivets. Would this be a good option? Other suggestions are welcome! I do love the color of the caramel, though.

First off, this is an incredible collection of shoes for a college student, so congrats on that. I think the Caramel Ducks are an excellent choice and would pair perfectly with any of these shoes.

And all these pics of the grape flannels today are really making me wish I ordered the Rudy during the last round of pre-orders...
post #16133 of 33952
Rob shoes in the 2nd pic? Love the 2nd outfit
post #16134 of 33952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar1223 View Post

Rob shoes in the 2nd pic? Love the 2nd outfit

Look like Alden Longwings to me, maybe shell cordovan...?
post #16135 of 33952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

Look like Alden Longwings to me, maybe shell cordovan...?
Alden Cigar Brixton boot would be my guess.
post #16136 of 33952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbosaurus View Post

Alden Cigar Brixton boot would be my guess.

Yeah, I think you're right. They definetly are higher than a longwing, it is likely a boot.
post #16137 of 33952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

First off, this is an incredible collection of shoes for a college student, so congrats on that. I think the Caramel Ducks are an excellent choice and would pair perfectly with any of these shoes.
And all these pics of the grape flannels today are really making me wish I ordered the Rudy during the last round of pre-orders...
+1. As an undergrad, I wore nothing but sneakers. I moved up to Clarks and on sale dress shoes at Macy's in grad school, but nothing nice like that!

Caramel Duck is a great choice. When I think of chinos, the first color that comes to mind is khaki, and Caramel is a great hue of that.
post #16138 of 33952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post


First off, this is an incredible collection of shoes for a college student, so congrats on that. I think the Caramel Ducks are an excellent choice and would pair perfectly with any of these shoes.
And all these pics of the grape flannels today are really making me wish I ordered the Rudy during the last round of pre-orders...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post


+1. As an undergrad, I wore nothing but sneakers. I moved up to Clarks and on sale dress shoes at Macy's in grad school, but nothing nice like that!
Caramel Duck is a great choice. When I think of chinos, the first color that comes to mind is khaki, and Caramel is a great hue of that.

 

Thank you both! Very kind words.

 

I really like the caramels. The other one that heavily caught my eye was the taupe twill.  I thought that would be nice considering i'm in MA and the shoes I have.

post #16139 of 33952
mike whats the tailor near the Manhattan store that you recommend?

not the one across the street but the other one around the corner i think?
post #16140 of 33952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar1223 View Post

mike whats the tailor near the Manhattan store that you recommend?
not the one across the street but the other one around the corner i think?

#nycproblems
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread