Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1075
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16112 of 4519310/24/12 at 7:42pmpost #16113 of 4519310/24/12 at 8:07pmchiming in to the question about your favorite piece of Epaulet gear....I gotta go with my Caramel Duck Rivets. For a casual pant, they're just about as versatile as you can get, yet without looking like a boring pair of khakis. That golden caramel color gives it just enough edge to set it apart from all the other khaki chinos that every other guy on the street is wearing.post #16114 of 4519310/24/12 at 8:17pmpost #16115 of 4519310/24/12 at 9:53pmpost #16116 of 4519310/25/12 at 7:17amRe: favorite Epaulet piece discussion...
Seeing as many of my favorites have already been mentioned, I'll limit myself to consideration of my other items. If we were going by the objective amount of wear, it'd definitely be my Smith jeans. However, subjectively, I think I'm going to have to vote for the charcoal flannel shirt. That thing is just so damn soft, it's ridiculous. It was my second purchase from Epaulet, probably about 2 years ago now, and it's only gotten better with wear.
Now if I could vote for the piece I most regret not having picked up back when I actually had the money for it, it'd definitely be those caramel duck rivets... I love my plum ducks, but man, the duck cloth is so great it'd be nice to have it in a more versatile color.post #16117 of 4519310/25/12 at 9:00amBeen thinking about this 'favourite piece' thing and out of all the Epaulet stuff I've bought - sportscoats, trousers, shoes, shirts, you name it - the much-missed Smith jeans are my favourite. They're not my 'nicest' or most expensive or most complimented Epaulet purchase but I have 2 pairs of the Cone Mills version that are hands down the best fitting jeans I've ever owned.post #16118 of 4519310/25/12 at 9:09ampost #16119 of 4519310/25/12 at 9:25am
I want to make my first purchase from Epaulet seeing how wonderful their clothes are and how nice Mike (?) is.
I am a college student and I have a small collection of shoes:
Indy, Ravello boot, Cigar LWB
I was thinking the 10oz caramel canvas rivets. Would this be a good option? Other suggestions are welcome! I do love the color of the caramel, though.post #16120 of 4519310/25/12 at 9:34ampost #16121 of 4519310/25/12 at 10:11ampost #16122 of 4519310/25/12 at 10:40ampost #16123 of 4519310/25/12 at 1:15pmpost #16124 of 4519310/25/12 at 2:40pmThe plum shirt looks purple, not plum. Has anyone seen it in person?
Re: favorite Epaulet item: I'll make yet another plug for the natural chromexcel belt. I wear mine probably more than I wear any other single article of clothing, excluding outwear. It is just a great, simple, versatile belt that always seems to work.post #16125 of 4519310/25/12 at 2:44pmI think my fave two pieces are the Grape Flannel Walts and the Grey Cargo Flannel Walts from last year. I also love the cardigan sweater I bought last year, but bought it a size too small, and they don't have anymore in that color... Been behind, wore the Grape Flannels today, Gunmetal Rivets yesterday...will post pics shortly...
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 58 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › WTT: BLANC AND NOIR SIZE 42 HIGH TOPS FOR A SIZE 43 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › SUPER SALE !! 4 BRAND NEW PAIR OF LIMITED EDITION BRIONI SHOES FOR... 5 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › Brand New: French Trotters - Black and Beige, Size 8.5US / 42 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...