Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:45 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:30 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1075
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16112 of 5099410/24/12 at 7:42pmpost #16113 of 5099410/24/12 at 8:07pmchiming in to the question about your favorite piece of Epaulet gear....I gotta go with my Caramel Duck Rivets. For a casual pant, they're just about as versatile as you can get, yet without looking like a boring pair of khakis. That golden caramel color gives it just enough edge to set it apart from all the other khaki chinos that every other guy on the street is wearing.post #16114 of 5099410/24/12 at 8:17pmpost #16115 of 5099410/24/12 at 9:53pmpost #16116 of 5099410/25/12 at 7:17amRe: favorite Epaulet piece discussion...
Seeing as many of my favorites have already been mentioned, I'll limit myself to consideration of my other items. If we were going by the objective amount of wear, it'd definitely be my Smith jeans. However, subjectively, I think I'm going to have to vote for the charcoal flannel shirt. That thing is just so damn soft, it's ridiculous. It was my second purchase from Epaulet, probably about 2 years ago now, and it's only gotten better with wear.
Now if I could vote for the piece I most regret not having picked up back when I actually had the money for it, it'd definitely be those caramel duck rivets... I love my plum ducks, but man, the duck cloth is so great it'd be nice to have it in a more versatile color.post #16117 of 5099410/25/12 at 9:00amBeen thinking about this 'favourite piece' thing and out of all the Epaulet stuff I've bought - sportscoats, trousers, shoes, shirts, you name it - the much-missed Smith jeans are my favourite. They're not my 'nicest' or most expensive or most complimented Epaulet purchase but I have 2 pairs of the Cone Mills version that are hands down the best fitting jeans I've ever owned.post #16118 of 5099410/25/12 at 9:09ampost #16119 of 5099410/25/12 at 9:25am
I want to make my first purchase from Epaulet seeing how wonderful their clothes are and how nice Mike (?) is.
I am a college student and I have a small collection of shoes:
Indy, Ravello boot, Cigar LWB
I was thinking the 10oz caramel canvas rivets. Would this be a good option? Other suggestions are welcome! I do love the color of the caramel, though.post #16120 of 5099410/25/12 at 9:34ampost #16121 of 5099410/25/12 at 10:11ampost #16122 of 5099410/25/12 at 10:40ampost #16123 of 5099410/25/12 at 1:15pmpost #16124 of 5099410/25/12 at 2:40pmThe plum shirt looks purple, not plum. Has anyone seen it in person?
Re: favorite Epaulet item: I'll make yet another plug for the natural chromexcel belt. I wear mine probably more than I wear any other single article of clothing, excluding outwear. It is just a great, simple, versatile belt that always seems to work.post #16125 of 5099410/25/12 at 2:44pmI think my fave two pieces are the Grape Flannel Walts and the Grey Cargo Flannel Walts from last year. I also love the cardigan sweater I bought last year, but bought it a size too small, and they don't have anymore in that color... Been behind, wore the Grape Flannels today, Gunmetal Rivets yesterday...will post pics shortly...
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Wings + Horns Dayton Service Boot (8.5) 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?