Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1075
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #16112 of 3359710/24/12 at 7:42pmpost #16113 of 3359710/24/12 at 8:07pmchiming in to the question about your favorite piece of Epaulet gear....I gotta go with my Caramel Duck Rivets. For a casual pant, they're just about as versatile as you can get, yet without looking like a boring pair of khakis. That golden caramel color gives it just enough edge to set it apart from all the other khaki chinos that every other guy on the street is wearing.post #16114 of 3359710/24/12 at 8:17pmpost #16115 of 3359710/24/12 at 9:53pmpost #16116 of 3359710/25/12 at 7:17amRe: favorite Epaulet piece discussion...
Seeing as many of my favorites have already been mentioned, I'll limit myself to consideration of my other items. If we were going by the objective amount of wear, it'd definitely be my Smith jeans. However, subjectively, I think I'm going to have to vote for the charcoal flannel shirt. That thing is just so damn soft, it's ridiculous. It was my second purchase from Epaulet, probably about 2 years ago now, and it's only gotten better with wear.
Now if I could vote for the piece I most regret not having picked up back when I actually had the money for it, it'd definitely be those caramel duck rivets... I love my plum ducks, but man, the duck cloth is so great it'd be nice to have it in a more versatile color.post #16117 of 3359710/25/12 at 9:00amBeen thinking about this 'favourite piece' thing and out of all the Epaulet stuff I've bought - sportscoats, trousers, shoes, shirts, you name it - the much-missed Smith jeans are my favourite. They're not my 'nicest' or most expensive or most complimented Epaulet purchase but I have 2 pairs of the Cone Mills version that are hands down the best fitting jeans I've ever owned.post #16118 of 3359710/25/12 at 9:09ampost #16119 of 3359710/25/12 at 9:25am
I want to make my first purchase from Epaulet seeing how wonderful their clothes are and how nice Mike (?) is.
I am a college student and I have a small collection of shoes:
Indy, Ravello boot, Cigar LWB
I was thinking the 10oz caramel canvas rivets. Would this be a good option? Other suggestions are welcome! I do love the color of the caramel, though.post #16120 of 3359710/25/12 at 9:34ampost #16121 of 3359710/25/12 at 10:11ampost #16122 of 3359710/25/12 at 10:40ampost #16123 of 3359710/25/12 at 1:15pmpost #16124 of 3359710/25/12 at 2:40pmThe plum shirt looks purple, not plum. Has anyone seen it in person?
Re: favorite Epaulet item: I'll make yet another plug for the natural chromexcel belt. I wear mine probably more than I wear any other single article of clothing, excluding outwear. It is just a great, simple, versatile belt that always seems to work.post #16125 of 3359710/25/12 at 2:44pmI think my fave two pieces are the Grape Flannel Walts and the Grey Cargo Flannel Walts from last year. I also love the cardigan sweater I bought last year, but bought it a size too small, and they don't have anymore in that color... Been behind, wore the Grape Flannels today, Gunmetal Rivets yesterday...will post pics shortly...
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 seconds ago
- › FS: Undercover x Hysteric Glamour artisanal cargo pants 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › The multi-pattern Good Taste Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...