Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:51 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:37 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1073
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16082 of 5091710/23/12 at 8:45pmpost #16083 of 5091710/23/12 at 8:51pmpost #16084 of 5091710/23/12 at 9:16pmpost #16085 of 5091710/24/12 at 12:03ampost #16086 of 5091710/24/12 at 6:14ampost #16087 of 5091710/24/12 at 7:44ampost #16088 of 5091710/24/12 at 7:51amQuestion for you guys - what is your favorite piece you have ever purchased from Epaulet? I would love to hear about it.
No cheating and saying 10 things and what you like about them, just pick one, and explain why! I know it's difficult, as there is so much kick-ass stuff, just wondering what your all-time favorite is, and if anything rises to the top as the favorite for multiple peeps.
I'll start it off.
I love my green ripstop rivet chinos. The fit on them is fantastic, the color is great, they are reminiscent of a pair of bdu's but also different enough in cut that they don't look like I bought them at the surplus store (not that there is anything wrong with that). Color is spot on. You can't see the ripstop from a distance, but, up close, it gives the fabric a nice texture. Also, the fabric is relatively lightweight, so I can wear them all the time (except for in the depths of winter in Vermont). I have worn them probably 75 times. They don't dress WAY up, but I can get away with wearing them plus a sweater and a collared shirt in most business casual environs.
I love 'em.post #16089 of 5091710/24/12 at 8:14ampost #16090 of 5091710/24/12 at 8:16ampost #16091 of 5091710/24/12 at 8:19ampost #16092 of 5091710/24/12 at 9:23ampost #16093 of 5091710/24/12 at 9:25am
Dear NYC-area guys,
This Sunday night the whole Epaulet crew is rolling to see the "Wu-Block Party ft. Ghostface Killah" show at the Highline Ballroom in New York.
If anyone's interested in going, you'll see us there. Holler at us!
http://highlineballroom.com/show/2012/09/17/wu-block-party-f-ghostface-killah/post #16094 of 5091710/24/12 at 9:27ampost #16095 of 5091710/24/12 at 9:54am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1698 Active Users (406 Members and 1292 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 6 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 6 minutes ago
- › Antiques, antiques auctions, recent purchases and discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...