Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1073
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16082 of 3654810/23/12 at 8:45pmpost #16083 of 3654810/23/12 at 8:51pmpost #16084 of 3654810/23/12 at 9:16pmpost #16085 of 3654810/24/12 at 12:03ampost #16086 of 3654810/24/12 at 6:14ampost #16087 of 3654810/24/12 at 7:44ampost #16088 of 3654810/24/12 at 7:51amQuestion for you guys - what is your favorite piece you have ever purchased from Epaulet? I would love to hear about it.
No cheating and saying 10 things and what you like about them, just pick one, and explain why! I know it's difficult, as there is so much kick-ass stuff, just wondering what your all-time favorite is, and if anything rises to the top as the favorite for multiple peeps.
I'll start it off.
I love my green ripstop rivet chinos. The fit on them is fantastic, the color is great, they are reminiscent of a pair of bdu's but also different enough in cut that they don't look like I bought them at the surplus store (not that there is anything wrong with that). Color is spot on. You can't see the ripstop from a distance, but, up close, it gives the fabric a nice texture. Also, the fabric is relatively lightweight, so I can wear them all the time (except for in the depths of winter in Vermont). I have worn them probably 75 times. They don't dress WAY up, but I can get away with wearing them plus a sweater and a collared shirt in most business casual environs.
I love 'em.post #16089 of 3654810/24/12 at 8:14ampost #16090 of 3654810/24/12 at 8:16ampost #16091 of 3654810/24/12 at 8:19ampost #16092 of 3654810/24/12 at 9:23ampost #16093 of 3654810/24/12 at 9:25am
Dear NYC-area guys,
This Sunday night the whole Epaulet crew is rolling to see the "Wu-Block Party ft. Ghostface Killah" show at the Highline Ballroom in New York.
If anyone's interested in going, you'll see us there. Holler at us!
http://highlineballroom.com/show/2012/09/17/wu-block-party-f-ghostface-killah/post #16094 of 3654810/24/12 at 9:27ampost #16095 of 3654810/24/12 at 9:54am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1681 Active Users (465 Members and 1216 Guests)
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 29 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 54 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › LOOKING FOR TODS - Size 9- 9.5 US or 8- 8.5 UK 4 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...