or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1069

post #16021 of 37554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Haha, sorry to be so confusing with this. I would anticipate that we can make Rudy's out of chino fabrics (canvas, duck canvas, bedford cord, etc) but I don't see a way for us to make chinos out of trouser fabrics. Largely due to minimums - I can work with smaller quantities on the chino stuff.
When the next round comes along, drop Adele a PM if you're interested in doing Rudy cuts in any of the chino fabrics. That's open to anyone. I probably won't build it out online, but we can offer that for Styleforum guys that we know. Pricing on the chino fabrics (outside of wool flannel) will probably be about $175 for a Walt or Rudy.

Ahh, sorry my question may have been confusing. I was checking to see if any of the corduroy fabrics that were available in the last round of factory finds would ever be made available in the Rivet cut (like the Bedford cords that are currently available). Or, are those corduroy fabrics only available in Walt or Rudy? I would love to get something like the current Bedford cords, only in a chocolate brown color, like the mocha cord fabric that was available last round.
post #16022 of 37554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

Ahh, sorry my question may have been confusing. I was checking to see if any of the corduroy fabrics that were available in the last round of factory finds would ever be made available in the Rivet cut (like the Bedford cords that are currently available). Or, are those corduroy fabrics only available in Walt or Rudy? I would love to get something like the current Bedford cords, only in a chocolate brown color, like the mocha cord fabric that was available last round.

Gotcha. We can't do that at the moment. But we can work in the other direction.
post #16023 of 37554
Wore my Ravello Brixton Alden's today. Haven't worn these for awhile and not sure why. I really like the boot and always get complements on them. If I understand correctly, some of you are still waiting on the second order of these (mine are from the original run). I know it sucks, but once they come in, you will be glad to have them.
post #16024 of 37554

^ You don't wear yours often? I wear mine constantly. They're excellent, although I like the Carmina version (the Sinclair) even better...

post #16025 of 37554
Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post

^ You don't wear yours often? I wear mine constantly. They're excellent, although I like the Carmina version (the Sinclair) even better...

I travel a fair bit and just don't like giving up space in my luggage for boots.
Been thinking about the sinclair model also. What is it that you like better? Granted, I believe Carmina to be better made across the board (love the three pair I have and looking forward to my navy shell dub monks) but is there something else you like about them?
post #16026 of 37554
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinted voice View Post

Do you have any more of the air force flannel?

I have been kicking myself in the ass for not ordering these.

post #16027 of 37554

got my Liberty mashup today!!

 

post #16028 of 37554
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

got my Liberty mashup today!!


Holy F#@K!
post #16029 of 37554
Cool shirt SvB.

Speaking of which, I dropped by to pick up my winter coat and a sweater today, and saw some newly arrived shirting...great stuff Adele. Would totally have kopped the herringbone had I not bought the sweater...you guys are gonna go apey for the shirts...
post #16030 of 37554

Rob, which ones did you get?

post #16031 of 37554
Got the floret...very cool, I wasn't crazy about the pics online, but its awesome in person, fully intended to grab the v-neck when I walked in, but after trying this one on, I had to have it.
post #16032 of 37554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Gotcha. We can't do that at the moment. But we can work in the other direction.

Cool thanks for letting me know. Will there be any other colors of the Bedford cords anytime soon, or will it just be the three that are up now for a while?

And that shirt is bonkers SVB, I couldn't pull that off but it looks great.
post #16033 of 37554

Just saw this write-up (http://www.valetmag.com/personal-shopper/shop-talk/2012/epaulet-eisenhower-bomber-jackets-101812.php?index1_bottom_module?)  of Epaulet's Eisenhower Bombers over at Valet. Guess I'll need to order soon before its all gone.

post #16034 of 37554
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterInjax View Post

I travel a fair bit and just don't like giving up space in my luggage for boots.
Been thinking about the sinclair model also. What is it that you like better? Granted, I believe Carmina to be better made across the board (love the three pair I have and looking forward to my navy shell dub monks) but is there something else you like about them?

 

Alden wingtip boots are great, and the way Mike and co do the Brixton is perfect -- Barrie last with all eyelets (I've always thought that the Barrie is a great boot last first and foremost). The burgundy calf and natural cxl Brixton are really terrific too. The Sinclair is just a tad sleeker, and the silhouette is different. Mostly, though, I like Camina's shell shades better. Saddle and burgundy shell are just stunning.

 

They're both fantastic -- not a bad choice to have at all!

post #16035 of 37554
Caramel 10 oz Ducks:
tumblr_mc949sGSDr1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mc949sGSDr1rux7jzo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mc949sGSDr1rux7jzo5_1280.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread