ha. kids are great that way. Mine asked me the other day if I could get really fat, grow a long white beard, and be Santa this year.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 10:47 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1066post #15976 of 4447210/17/12 at 3:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15977 of 4447210/17/12 at 3:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Rob, you look so fucking boss today.Quote:
The matching hopsack trouser is $295, available in either cut and takes about 3-4 weeks to arrive. PM me if you need more details.post #15978 of 4447210/17/12 at 6:35pmpost #15979 of 4447210/18/12 at 12:52amDId not mean to start a huge cuff debate! It really is all personal preference. As you can see in my hopsack suit photos a few pages back, I have pretty thick legs (Rudy here) and still rock them.
Hope you all don't thnk they look silly:s Had to get the rudy hopsacks tapered quite a bit to get them to work (pant openings can't be too wide with cuffs + slight break IMO - they swish around everywhere). Sometimes I wonder whether I went a bit overboard!post #15980 of 4447210/18/12 at 12:54amQuote:
SVB I am probably alone here, but I always thought from your photos that you were, like, a giant. Well at least 6 3 or so. Must be all your well fitting clothes!post #15981 of 4447210/18/12 at 1:25ampost #15982 of 4447210/18/12 at 5:46amQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
DId not mean to start a huge cuff debate! It really is all personal preference. As you can see in my hopsack suit photos a few pages back, I have pretty thick legs (Rudy here) and still rock them.
Hope you all don't thnk they look silly:s Had to get the rudy hopsacks tapered quite a bit to get them to work (pant openings can't be too wide with cuffs + slight break IMO - they swish around everywhere). Sometimes I wonder whether I went a bit overboard!
Don't over-think the cuffs, I just got a pair of the airforce flannels hemmed with a slight break and 2" cuffs and they look great at my height (5'7"). I'm going with chunky cuffs on winter-weight stuff, no cuffs on the rest and it seems to be working fine.post #15983 of 4447210/18/12 at 6:02ampost #15984 of 4447210/18/12 at 11:48am
A few of our Scottish sweaters just landed and HOLY SHIT, they're bonkers nice. For all those asking about chunky shawl cardigans, this is for you!post #15985 of 4447210/18/12 at 12:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
A few of our Scottish sweaters just landed and HOLY SHIT, they're bonkers nice. For all those asking about chunky shawl cardigans, this is for you!
I really like the floret cardigan! The shawl collar cardigans look pretty nice, too; I just wish they had larger collars.post #15986 of 4447210/18/12 at 12:04pmpost #15987 of 4447210/18/12 at 12:11pmpost #15988 of 4447210/18/12 at 12:52pmpost #15989 of 4447210/18/12 at 1:02pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 3 minutes ago
- › Is it appropriate to try on high-end clothes without any intentions... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 14 minutes ago
- › MOMA BOOTS. Made in Italy. Dark brown. 15 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...