Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1062
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15917 of 5098410/15/12 at 6:18amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
We've got a big shipment leaving Spain either tomorrow or Tuesday, so it should be soon. Usually it takes about 4 working days in transit.
I know that the Pythons are on the shipping manifest . But just as a heads-up, it's very possible that they'll take a little longer with customs, so they might come after the bulk of the shipment. But it shouldn't be long now.
Are the black chelsea's in this shipment?post #15918 of 5098410/15/12 at 6:26ampost #15919 of 5098410/15/12 at 6:40amQuote:
Snow doesn't stick on to genuine fur ruffs; just shake it a bit and it all falls off. Synthetic "fur" gets all frozen and clumps together. Plus it starts to look pretty horrible after a while.post #15920 of 5098410/15/12 at 7:49ampost #15921 of 5098410/15/12 at 8:25amAnyone have shoe care, polish recomendations for the Epaulet loafers(below) in Chromexcel? I did a neutral polish after a cleaning and they came out much darker. It lost the subtle matte original look. Was hoping someone might have some idea of how to do a little proper shoe care too keep the same nice look of the leather.post #15922 of 5098410/15/12 at 9:42ampost #15923 of 5098410/15/12 at 2:22pmpost #15924 of 5098410/15/12 at 2:29pmpost #15925 of 5098410/15/12 at 5:25pmpost #15926 of 5098410/15/12 at 6:56pmpost #15927 of 5098410/15/12 at 7:29pmpost #15928 of 5098410/15/12 at 10:42pmpost #15929 of 5098410/15/12 at 11:31pmpost #15930 of 5098410/16/12 at 7:05amI have a serious of blue blazers (different weights/materials). Now that I'm finally at a job in which I'm in a coat and tie everyday, I need to get something other than blue. I'm thinking maybe the camel hair? Thoughts on a first non-blue jacket?
Caveat: it has to be something Epaulet allows me to custom order, since I'll need a long or xl. So a material with limited stock is out.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1526 Active Users (368 Members and 1158 Guests)
- › LEMAIRE 24 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 34 seconds ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 47 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?