any idea when the next round of shirts will be coming in? referring to the camel herringbone, tartans, etc posted a while back.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1058
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15857 of 4531210/11/12 at 2:03pmpost #15858 of 4531210/11/12 at 2:08pmQuote:
I've got one too. Well, the trousers are en route.post #15859 of 4531210/11/12 at 2:16pmpost #15860 of 4531210/11/12 at 2:26pmQuote:
You got it. When they get here (tomorrow, I think) and after a trip to the tailor, I'll post fit pics.post #15861 of 4531210/11/12 at 3:01pmpost #15862 of 4531210/11/12 at 3:06pmpost #15863 of 4531210/11/12 at 3:22pmpost #15864 of 4531210/11/12 at 7:07pmNavy melton Eisenhower came in last night, first wear today.
- wool is a titch coarser than I was expecting, it's definitely not flimsy stuff, blocks a cold breeze well and should be pretty durable
- the fit pics and measurements on the Epaulet site don't lie - this is a trim-fitting piece, and it is *not* long! I'm 5'7" and the bottom hem of a size M just reaches my back pocket openings, and that's with Howard Yount trousers, not denim - this will hit at or above the belt for tall folks or those who sag much.
- very sharp look, for some reason it makes me think of Mod '60s milkman, in a good way
Judgement - a great jacket, pretty much exactly what I've been searching for the past 2 years, in vain til now - thanks Epaulet!
A request - a spring/summer version in a nice navy cotton twill - I am so tired of harrington-style jackets.
Harrypost #15865 of 4531210/11/12 at 7:44pmpost #15866 of 4531210/11/12 at 10:09pmpost #15867 of 4531210/12/12 at 7:20ampost #15868 of 4531210/12/12 at 7:40ampost #15869 of 4531210/12/12 at 7:49amQuote:
I just got my first pair of Epaulet rivet chinos. I usually wear a 30 in most brands, including BB Milano fit.
For the Rivets, I sized up one to 31 and it fit perfectly. If I had stayed at 30 for the rivets, it would have been skin
tight slim, which might appeal to you, so keep that in mind.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › NWT 10D Tod's No_Code Crepe-Sole Suede Desert Boots 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › More Eidos Napoli Clearance Jackets 36, 38, 42, 44, 46 16 minutes ago
- › Seattle real estate 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...