any idea when the next round of shirts will be coming in? referring to the camel herringbone, tartans, etc posted a while back.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:42 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1058
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15857 of 5082110/11/12 at 2:03pmpost #15858 of 5082110/11/12 at 2:08pmQuote:
I've got one too. Well, the trousers are en route.post #15859 of 5082110/11/12 at 2:16pmpost #15860 of 5082110/11/12 at 2:26pmQuote:
You got it. When they get here (tomorrow, I think) and after a trip to the tailor, I'll post fit pics.post #15861 of 5082110/11/12 at 3:01pmpost #15862 of 5082110/11/12 at 3:06pmpost #15863 of 5082110/11/12 at 3:22pmpost #15864 of 5082110/11/12 at 7:07pmNavy melton Eisenhower came in last night, first wear today.
- wool is a titch coarser than I was expecting, it's definitely not flimsy stuff, blocks a cold breeze well and should be pretty durable
- the fit pics and measurements on the Epaulet site don't lie - this is a trim-fitting piece, and it is *not* long! I'm 5'7" and the bottom hem of a size M just reaches my back pocket openings, and that's with Howard Yount trousers, not denim - this will hit at or above the belt for tall folks or those who sag much.
- very sharp look, for some reason it makes me think of Mod '60s milkman, in a good way
Judgement - a great jacket, pretty much exactly what I've been searching for the past 2 years, in vain til now - thanks Epaulet!
A request - a spring/summer version in a nice navy cotton twill - I am so tired of harrington-style jackets.
Harrypost #15865 of 5082110/11/12 at 7:44pmpost #15866 of 5082110/11/12 at 10:09pmpost #15867 of 5082110/12/12 at 7:20ampost #15868 of 5082110/12/12 at 7:40ampost #15869 of 5082110/12/12 at 7:49amQuote:
I just got my first pair of Epaulet rivet chinos. I usually wear a 30 in most brands, including BB Milano fit.
For the Rivets, I sized up one to 31 and it fit perfectly. If I had stayed at 30 for the rivets, it would have been skin
tight slim, which might appeal to you, so keep that in mind.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Help me understand my color choices 54 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Borrelli, Barba, Attolini, Burberry, Acquascutum ties 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...