any idea when the next round of shirts will be coming in? referring to the camel herringbone, tartans, etc posted a while back.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 10:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1058
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #15857 of 3362010/11/12 at 2:03pmpost #15858 of 3362010/11/12 at 2:08pmQuote:
I've got one too. Well, the trousers are en route.post #15859 of 3362010/11/12 at 2:16pmpost #15860 of 3362010/11/12 at 2:26pmQuote:
You got it. When they get here (tomorrow, I think) and after a trip to the tailor, I'll post fit pics.post #15861 of 3362010/11/12 at 3:01pmpost #15862 of 3362010/11/12 at 3:06pmpost #15863 of 3362010/11/12 at 3:22pmpost #15864 of 3362010/11/12 at 7:07pmNavy melton Eisenhower came in last night, first wear today.
- wool is a titch coarser than I was expecting, it's definitely not flimsy stuff, blocks a cold breeze well and should be pretty durable
- the fit pics and measurements on the Epaulet site don't lie - this is a trim-fitting piece, and it is *not* long! I'm 5'7" and the bottom hem of a size M just reaches my back pocket openings, and that's with Howard Yount trousers, not denim - this will hit at or above the belt for tall folks or those who sag much.
- very sharp look, for some reason it makes me think of Mod '60s milkman, in a good way
Judgement - a great jacket, pretty much exactly what I've been searching for the past 2 years, in vain til now - thanks Epaulet!
A request - a spring/summer version in a nice navy cotton twill - I am so tired of harrington-style jackets.
Harrypost #15865 of 3362010/11/12 at 7:44pmpost #15866 of 3362010/11/12 at 10:09pmpost #15867 of 3362010/12/12 at 7:20ampost #15868 of 3362010/12/12 at 7:40ampost #15869 of 3362010/12/12 at 7:49amQuote:
I just got my first pair of Epaulet rivet chinos. I usually wear a 30 in most brands, including BB Milano fit.
For the Rivets, I sized up one to 31 and it fit perfectly. If I had stayed at 30 for the rivets, it would have been skin
tight slim, which might appeal to you, so keep that in mind.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Alexander Mcqueen New Skull T Shirt size L (fits a suit size 46-50) 9 seconds ago
- › Looking for shoes that Andy Warhol used to wear. 16 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Shoe repairs in Sydney 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 15 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...