Btw, what is the weight on those cords? Probably won't be able to wear them in heavy winters?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1042
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15617 of 4119710/2/12 at 11:33ampost #15618 of 4119710/2/12 at 11:33amQuote:
i have the sand version, the cord is not heavy. In autumn it will be fine for winter an heavier cloth is required if the temparature is low.
or you can always wear underneath pant, the type of special clothe you have to wear under a pant when you go skying or walking during winter in the moutain to warm you.
Sorry i don't know the exact english name for that. in french caleçon de ski, something like thatpost #15619 of 4119710/2/12 at 12:07pmQuote:
just caught this...so Round 3 of Factory Finds this week is just going to be Walt/Rudy trousers, with no Rivet or Bedford Cord options? I've been holding off on buying some cords, but if there aren't going to be any options for those coming up soon, I might just pick up a pair now before they sell out in my size.post #15620 of 4119710/2/12 at 1:00pmWow! Just wow! So I have been waiting for the buffalo check shirt since the swatches were released and was lucky enough (so I thought) to refresh this thread Saturday right after they posted. I instantly purchased a medium and went on with my day. 30 minutes later I took another peak at the snap shots of the shirt and saw medium was gone and shortly after, only the XL remained... Lucky me.
So being a weekend and yesterday a Monday, I didn't think much of not noticing any notifications of shipping or order confirmation, but started wondering why I didn't receive any notices this afternoon. I checked my Paypal and could find no record of the transaction and I knew that all epaulet had left was XL last time I looked. So I yelled a bunch of profanities and was deciding if there was anything to do, when I decided to check to see if maybe, just maybe someone returned a medium. Sure enough, I clicked on the product and all that remained this time was one medium. I bought it, the confirmation email arrived instantly and I sighed in relief.... Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket too bad I don't play.
Kind of lame to get so excited over a shirt, but I think that at least in the photos, it is the best looking plaidish shirt that I have ever seen.
Also mike and Adele, if you guys get that other cream colored check Ashland up today, I can add that to my order and save you guys a bit on delivery... Just sayin.post #15621 of 4119710/2/12 at 1:04pmpost #15622 of 4119710/2/12 at 1:09pmI just received this winter's work boot. Epaulet Thorogood 685. Horse smells a little different than cow, doesn't it? Great fit, true to size. They seem to be supporting my feet well, very well. They may not be as soft in the heel as my clarks boots but the width feels better. They fit me better than the Alden Indy I was wearing and I don't have to worry about paint, dye, or oil getting on myThorogoods. Let's go break these in! I'll be on the shipping floor and in the warehouse all day!
You know, I live around a lot of horses. Are they going to f*ck on me for wearing these?
Edited by i10casual - 10/2/12 at 1:32pmpost #15623 of 4119710/2/12 at 2:16pmpost #15624 of 4119710/2/12 at 2:29pmpost #15625 of 4119710/2/12 at 3:02pmpost #15626 of 4119710/2/12 at 3:39pmpost #15627 of 4119710/2/12 at 3:43pmpost #15628 of 4119710/2/12 at 6:32pmpost #15629 of 4119710/2/12 at 6:40pmQuick cross-post from the Epaulet x Carmina thread....
Special Order Ruby Shell Cordovan Captoe DEPOSIT: $425
Thanks again for bearing with me, we're finally all set to go on the Ruby shell punched captoe! There's a total of 10 slots available.
Now, I put a really long-winded explaination of the makeup and how the photos relate to it. If you're confused, I totally understand. Just post your question up here and I'll give a quick answer, I'll be all over this thread until the shoes are sold through.
I spoke with Carmina and we should be good with a December delivery, but just to be safe, I'm going to say to December-January on this. Once we get too close to holiday times, things have a way of getting backed up (factory people take off early, customs is slow and slammed with gift parcels, etc), so there is a possibility that this could leave Spain in time, but still only make it here after the new year. So please order these with that understanding.
I didn't put a deadline on ordering because there seems to be a ton of interest in the shoes, and I think that it will sell out all of the leather that's available. If that doesn't happen, then we'll submit the order next Tues-Wed to ensure that it makes it to Carmina in time. Either way I'll be in touch.
Thanks!post #15630 of 4119710/2/12 at 6:44pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Viberg Boots 26 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 46 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 14 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 23 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...