Btw, what is the weight on those cords? Probably won't be able to wear them in heavy winters?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Edited on 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Edited on 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Edited on 1/9/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1042post #15617 of 2146710/2/12 at 11:33ampost #15618 of 2146710/2/12 at 11:33amQuote:
i have the sand version, the cord is not heavy. In autumn it will be fine for winter an heavier cloth is required if the temparature is low.
or you can always wear underneath pant, the type of special clothe you have to wear under a pant when you go skying or walking during winter in the moutain to warm you.
Sorry i don't know the exact english name for that. in french caleçon de ski, something like thatpost #15619 of 2146710/2/12 at 12:07pmQuote:
just caught this...so Round 3 of Factory Finds this week is just going to be Walt/Rudy trousers, with no Rivet or Bedford Cord options? I've been holding off on buying some cords, but if there aren't going to be any options for those coming up soon, I might just pick up a pair now before they sell out in my size.post #15620 of 2146710/2/12 at 1:00pmWow! Just wow! So I have been waiting for the buffalo check shirt since the swatches were released and was lucky enough (so I thought) to refresh this thread Saturday right after they posted. I instantly purchased a medium and went on with my day. 30 minutes later I took another peak at the snap shots of the shirt and saw medium was gone and shortly after, only the XL remained... Lucky me.
So being a weekend and yesterday a Monday, I didn't think much of not noticing any notifications of shipping or order confirmation, but started wondering why I didn't receive any notices this afternoon. I checked my Paypal and could find no record of the transaction and I knew that all epaulet had left was XL last time I looked. So I yelled a bunch of profanities and was deciding if there was anything to do, when I decided to check to see if maybe, just maybe someone returned a medium. Sure enough, I clicked on the product and all that remained this time was one medium. I bought it, the confirmation email arrived instantly and I sighed in relief.... Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket too bad I don't play.
Kind of lame to get so excited over a shirt, but I think that at least in the photos, it is the best looking plaidish shirt that I have ever seen.
Also mike and Adele, if you guys get that other cream colored check Ashland up today, I can add that to my order and save you guys a bit on delivery... Just sayin.post #15621 of 2146710/2/12 at 1:04pmpost #15622 of 2146710/2/12 at 1:09pmI just received this winter's work boot. Epaulet Thorogood 685. Horse smells a little different than cow, doesn't it? Great fit, true to size. They seem to be supporting my feet well, very well. They may not be as soft in the heel as my clarks boots but the width feels better. They fit me better than the Alden Indy I was wearing and I don't have to worry about paint, dye, or oil getting on myThorogoods. Let's go break these in! I'll be on the shipping floor and in the warehouse all day!
You know, I live around a lot of horses. Are they going to f*ck on me for wearing these?
Edited by i10casual - 10/2/12 at 1:32pmpost #15623 of 2146710/2/12 at 2:16pmpost #15624 of 2146710/2/12 at 2:29pmpost #15625 of 2146710/2/12 at 3:02pmpost #15626 of 2146710/2/12 at 3:39pmpost #15627 of 2146710/2/12 at 3:43pmpost #15628 of 2146710/2/12 at 6:32pmpost #15629 of 2146710/2/12 at 6:40pmQuick cross-post from the Epaulet x Carmina thread....
Special Order Ruby Shell Cordovan Captoe DEPOSIT: $425
Thanks again for bearing with me, we're finally all set to go on the Ruby shell punched captoe! There's a total of 10 slots available.
Now, I put a really long-winded explaination of the makeup and how the photos relate to it. If you're confused, I totally understand. Just post your question up here and I'll give a quick answer, I'll be all over this thread until the shoes are sold through.
I spoke with Carmina and we should be good with a December delivery, but just to be safe, I'm going to say to December-January on this. Once we get too close to holiday times, things have a way of getting backed up (factory people take off early, customs is slow and slammed with gift parcels, etc), so there is a possibility that this could leave Spain in time, but still only make it here after the new year. So please order these with that understanding.
I didn't put a deadline on ordering because there seems to be a ton of interest in the shoes, and I think that it will sell out all of the leather that's available. If that doesn't happen, then we'll submit the order next Tues-Wed to ensure that it makes it to Carmina in time. Either way I'll be in touch.
Thanks!post #15630 of 2146710/2/12 at 6:44pm
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 6 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Most cotton clothing is GENETICALLY MODIFIED... ****The Official... 16 minutes ago
- › What is Styleforum Wearing: 6.18.2013 18 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › Alden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexcel by Shavely Manden
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boot by blue suede shoes
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw