Btw, what is the weight on those cords? Probably won't be able to wear them in heavy winters?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 8:57 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1042post #15617 of 5878410/2/12 at 11:33ampost #15618 of 5878410/2/12 at 11:33amQuote:
i have the sand version, the cord is not heavy. In autumn it will be fine for winter an heavier cloth is required if the temparature is low.
or you can always wear underneath pant, the type of special clothe you have to wear under a pant when you go skying or walking during winter in the moutain to warm you.
Sorry i don't know the exact english name for that. in french caleçon de ski, something like thatpost #15619 of 5878410/2/12 at 12:07pmQuote:
just caught this...so Round 3 of Factory Finds this week is just going to be Walt/Rudy trousers, with no Rivet or Bedford Cord options? I've been holding off on buying some cords, but if there aren't going to be any options for those coming up soon, I might just pick up a pair now before they sell out in my size.post #15620 of 5878410/2/12 at 1:00pmWow! Just wow! So I have been waiting for the buffalo check shirt since the swatches were released and was lucky enough (so I thought) to refresh this thread Saturday right after they posted. I instantly purchased a medium and went on with my day. 30 minutes later I took another peak at the snap shots of the shirt and saw medium was gone and shortly after, only the XL remained... Lucky me.
So being a weekend and yesterday a Monday, I didn't think much of not noticing any notifications of shipping or order confirmation, but started wondering why I didn't receive any notices this afternoon. I checked my Paypal and could find no record of the transaction and I knew that all epaulet had left was XL last time I looked. So I yelled a bunch of profanities and was deciding if there was anything to do, when I decided to check to see if maybe, just maybe someone returned a medium. Sure enough, I clicked on the product and all that remained this time was one medium. I bought it, the confirmation email arrived instantly and I sighed in relief.... Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket too bad I don't play.
Kind of lame to get so excited over a shirt, but I think that at least in the photos, it is the best looking plaidish shirt that I have ever seen.
Also mike and Adele, if you guys get that other cream colored check Ashland up today, I can add that to my order and save you guys a bit on delivery... Just sayin.post #15621 of 5878410/2/12 at 1:04pmpost #15622 of 5878410/2/12 at 1:09pmI just received this winter's work boot. Epaulet Thorogood 685. Horse smells a little different than cow, doesn't it? Great fit, true to size. They seem to be supporting my feet well, very well. They may not be as soft in the heel as my clarks boots but the width feels better. They fit me better than the Alden Indy I was wearing and I don't have to worry about paint, dye, or oil getting on myThorogoods. Let's go break these in! I'll be on the shipping floor and in the warehouse all day!
You know, I live around a lot of horses. Are they going to f*ck on me for wearing these?
Edited by i10casual - 10/2/12 at 1:32pmpost #15623 of 5878410/2/12 at 2:16pmpost #15624 of 5878410/2/12 at 2:29pmpost #15625 of 5878410/2/12 at 3:02pmpost #15626 of 5878410/2/12 at 3:39pmpost #15627 of 5878410/2/12 at 3:43pmpost #15628 of 5878410/2/12 at 6:32pmpost #15629 of 5878410/2/12 at 6:40pmQuick cross-post from the Epaulet x Carmina thread....
Special Order Ruby Shell Cordovan Captoe DEPOSIT: $425
Thanks again for bearing with me, we're finally all set to go on the Ruby shell punched captoe! There's a total of 10 slots available.
Now, I put a really long-winded explaination of the makeup and how the photos relate to it. If you're confused, I totally understand. Just post your question up here and I'll give a quick answer, I'll be all over this thread until the shoes are sold through.
I spoke with Carmina and we should be good with a December delivery, but just to be safe, I'm going to say to December-January on this. Once we get too close to holiday times, things have a way of getting backed up (factory people take off early, customs is slow and slammed with gift parcels, etc), so there is a possibility that this could leave Spain in time, but still only make it here after the new year. So please order these with that understanding.
I didn't put a deadline on ordering because there seems to be a ton of interest in the shoes, and I think that it will sell out all of the leather that's available. If that doesn't happen, then we'll submit the order next Tues-Wed to ensure that it makes it to Carmina in time. Either way I'll be in touch.
Thanks!post #15630 of 5878410/2/12 at 6:44pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 8 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 8 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 18 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 20 minutes ago
- › MILER Menswear - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 37 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...