or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1033

post #15481 of 37562
Wonder if there will be any restocks of the wool/cashmere in navy.
post #15482 of 37562
No Factory Finds?
post #15483 of 37562
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

The 38 could look too short on a 6' frame.

 

No comment as to the rest of your post, but I am 6' tall and wear a 38 with no problem (the Regular off the rack stock from Mike's Southwick garments, I mean).

post #15484 of 37562
Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post

No comment as to the rest of your post, but I am 6' tall and wear a 38 with no problem (the Regular off the rack stock from Mike's Southwick garments, I mean).

Fair enough. Absolutely a YMMV situation.
post #15485 of 37562

I stopped by the Orchard Street store today and placed an order for a purple tweed sport coat.  Can't wait to see how it makes up.

post #15486 of 37562
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanl View Post

Thanks - that sound exactly like what I'm looking to do.  If you find the measurements, please post them!  And what waist size?

Did the tailor just take them in from the inseam?

here are some measurements (the length of these were previously hemmed):

original walt:
leg opening: 7.5"
knee (18" from hem): 9"

slimmed walt:
leg opening: 7"
knee: 8"

original rivet:
leg opening: 7"
knee: 8"

the knee was slimmed a little more than i thought, but now it's basically the same leg fit as the rivet from the knee down. a quick iphone fit pic comparison:



the left side is an original walt (slate guncheck) and the right side is a slimmed walt (navy shadow tartan)
post #15487 of 37562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abecedarian View Post

I stopped by the Orchard Street store today and placed an order for a purple tweed sport coat.  Can't wait to see how it makes up.
It's going to be awesome, man.

Blaze Walt today:
tumblr_mb1mlgrUKs1rux7jzo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_mb1mlgrUKs1rux7jzo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_mb1mlgrUKs1rux7jzo4_1280.jpg
post #15488 of 37562
^Nice look, wj4. Lots of color and it all works to my eye. And hey, if you decide to go hunting later, you're covered for that too.
post #15489 of 37562

Here are my shots from England, featuring (yet again) the purple/brown gingham shirt and Caine navy hopsack blazer:

 

Warning: ENGLAND (Click to show)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

England

 

Uniqlo

MMM

 

Epaulet

H&M

Bexley

 

Epaulet

 

Epaulet

mtm

H&M

 

 

 

 

post #15490 of 37562
Frank: HAHA. I actually live up in the hills and we have deers and wolves at times. Pretty friendly animals though. Wolves are super skinny, look like dogs rather. I've been trying to get in a picture with teh deers for a while, but no luck yet.

Chris: Awesome pics, man. Fish and chips! I want to visit there sooner or later, but friends aren't up for it. frown.gif
post #15491 of 37562
^^SVB, wearing that hopsack blazer stylishly.

But I have to say I am very distracted by the fish and chips too. As well as the Citroen. Worth the visit just to drive those European cars, I'd think.
post #15492 of 37562
Quote:
Originally Posted by runningfrog View Post


here are some measurements (the length of these were previously hemmed):
original walt:
leg opening: 7.5"
knee (18" from hem): 9"
slimmed walt:
leg opening: 7"
knee: 8"
original rivet:
leg opening: 7"
knee: 8"
the knee was slimmed a little more than i thought, but now it's basically the same leg fit as the rivet from the knee down. a quick iphone fit pic comparison:

the left side is an original walt (slate guncheck) and the right side is a slimmed walt (navy shadow tartan)

 

Thanks!  Those look great!

post #15493 of 37562
Also, thought I'd mention that third round of factory finds again. Waiting to see these corduroy offerings. nod[1].gif
post #15494 of 37562
+1 to Mr Carlyle rocking it hard.
post #15495 of 37562

I have a quick question about the Carminas carried by Epaulet:

Are the lasts the same as used by other retailers, or does Epaulet have a separate set of lasts?  I ask because the product pages say that all the shoes are 'US-D' (UK-E) width, but the standard Inca and Rain lasts are 'US-E' (UK-EE) width shoes.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread