Will there be any jackets this fall along the lines of the CPO or the Moleskin Overshirt? I'm in the need for something a little more casual.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 7/25/16 at 1:23am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1025post #15362 of 552159/21/12 at 11:08ampost #15363 of 552159/21/12 at 11:37amQuestion about the Mackintosh Dunoon - I see they have this coat, sans the spectacular red lining and hood, over at Mr Porter. Is the Epaulet version the same cut? It looks slimmer through the body in the Epaulet pics than the one shown at Mr Porter:
The Epaulet price is much better too - awesome!
Harrypost #15364 of 552159/21/12 at 12:01pmpost #15365 of 552159/21/12 at 12:41pmpost #15366 of 552159/21/12 at 1:17pm
LOS ANGELES HOMIES!
Mike wanted me to post a reminder that he and Dylan will be hanging at Wurstkuche starting at 8:30 tonight. Feel free to go hang out, grab a drink, chill or pinch Dylan's cheeks (if anyone actually does this, tell him I said so).
Here's the restaurant info:
Zagat: 23 / 30 - 496 Google reviews
800 East 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA
Have a good time for all of us on this side of the country!post #15367 of 552159/21/12 at 2:00pmpost #15368 of 552159/21/12 at 3:16pmpost #15369 of 552159/21/12 at 3:27pmHey,
I have a twofold question:
1) I am normally a perfect 38R in most brands. I am also a very consistent Medium in Epaulet shirts/sweaters, etc...
That being said, I normally get blazers with 17.5 shoulder measurements - I noticed the Epaulet blazers have 17 listed for the 38R. That seems a little narrow. Has anyone else had a problem with it/recommend sizing up to a 40R and having it taken in? I prefer the slightly shorter length of the 38R, so I'm kinda torn on this.
2) Can anybody recommend a good tailor you'd recommend for suit work in the Washington DC area? I have a great dry cleaner for hemming pants, but I am not sure if I want to take some more serious pieces in there.
Thanks everyone!post #15370 of 552159/21/12 at 4:00pm
If you haven't already found them already, we launched 4 new English donegals today. The depth of color is amazing on these b/c of the multi-colored yarns, true stunners. Here they are:
Walt UK Donegal Salt & Pepper $235post #15371 of 552159/21/12 at 7:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by CHRK33
This is obscenely nice, but out of my price range for the time being. Very Brunello Cucinelli-esque -- well played, Mike!
Thanks so much for the kind words on the Veneto jacket guys! And huge thanks to everyone who ordered one today - we shipped out quite a few this evening. I'd love to hear your feedback after you receive it.
Given the price, it was a bit of a gamble making this jacket - but I felt really strongly about it and the Italian manufacturer really delivered a perfect fit and finish on it. It's so comfortable to wear, and you'll really feel the quality once you put it on. We're very proud, and we're thrilled that you guys dig it so much!Quote:
Thank you sir - it was our pleasure! Enjoy everything.Quote:
Oh absolutely. The Veneto was merely our first piece of in-house outerwear for the season. Coming soon will be the:
Epaulet Eisenhower jacket in Navy Melton Wool and Loro Piana Brushed Flannel
Epaulet Eisenhower jacket in Snuff Suede
Epaulet "Donnie" Jacket in Chocolate Calfskin (just a working name for the moment, I might change that. But this thing is pretty Donnie Brasco in the best possible sense)
Epaulet x Spiewak special edition made in USA snorkel parka
Southwick for Michael Kuhle "Overcoat" Sportcoat (a navy sportcoat done in heavyweight overcoat wool)
And outside of that we'll have some goodies from Schott and Wellensteyn. We've got the new Fidelity coat online already.Quote:Originally Posted by countrygent
Question about the Mackintosh Dunoon - I see they have this coat, sans the spectacular red lining and hood, over at Mr Porter. Is the Epaulet version the same cut? It looks slimmer through the body in the Epaulet pics than the one shown at Mr Porter:
The Epaulet price is much better too - awesome!
Wow, you're not kidding - that's really expensive. The "Dunoon" name denotes the pattern and cut, so it should be the same fit as ours. We're not only cheaper in price already, but we're also delivering the wool/cash liner and removable hood - which added a huge amount to the cost. I actually have no idea why their price is so high.
To anyone who tried the Epaulet x Mackintosh Dowanhill coats - the cut on the Dunoon is a little more relaxed and easier, especially for layering. It's more in line with our shirting and the general fit of our collection.post #15372 of 552159/21/12 at 8:44pmpost #15373 of 552159/21/12 at 8:53pmpost #15374 of 552159/21/12 at 9:13pmpost #15375 of 552159/21/12 at 10:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Gunmetal Rivet (ignore the caught cuff)
Western print Belt
Oxford Point Collar
Had these pro-cuffed instead of my usual flip, so the taping was removed...
You would be the coolest teacher ever. Picture of the Beatles, Napoli jersey hanging up dur, vintage lunchbox.... dang. If you ever move out west and teach my kids will be in your class...
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › SHOE CLEARENCE - Edward Green Dover & Wells, Vass Old English,... 10 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding