Will there be any jackets this fall along the lines of the CPO or the Moleskin Overshirt? I'm in the need for something a little more casual.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:37 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1025
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15362 of 375549/21/12 at 11:08ampost #15363 of 375549/21/12 at 11:37amQuestion about the Mackintosh Dunoon - I see they have this coat, sans the spectacular red lining and hood, over at Mr Porter. Is the Epaulet version the same cut? It looks slimmer through the body in the Epaulet pics than the one shown at Mr Porter:
The Epaulet price is much better too - awesome!
Harrypost #15364 of 375549/21/12 at 12:01pmpost #15365 of 375549/21/12 at 12:41pmpost #15366 of 375549/21/12 at 1:17pm
LOS ANGELES HOMIES!
Mike wanted me to post a reminder that he and Dylan will be hanging at Wurstkuche starting at 8:30 tonight. Feel free to go hang out, grab a drink, chill or pinch Dylan's cheeks (if anyone actually does this, tell him I said so).
Here's the restaurant info:
Zagat: 23 / 30 - 496 Google reviews
800 East 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA
Have a good time for all of us on this side of the country!post #15367 of 375549/21/12 at 2:00pmpost #15368 of 375549/21/12 at 3:16pmpost #15369 of 375549/21/12 at 3:27pmHey,
I have a twofold question:
1) I am normally a perfect 38R in most brands. I am also a very consistent Medium in Epaulet shirts/sweaters, etc...
That being said, I normally get blazers with 17.5 shoulder measurements - I noticed the Epaulet blazers have 17 listed for the 38R. That seems a little narrow. Has anyone else had a problem with it/recommend sizing up to a 40R and having it taken in? I prefer the slightly shorter length of the 38R, so I'm kinda torn on this.
2) Can anybody recommend a good tailor you'd recommend for suit work in the Washington DC area? I have a great dry cleaner for hemming pants, but I am not sure if I want to take some more serious pieces in there.
Thanks everyone!post #15370 of 375549/21/12 at 4:00pm
If you haven't already found them already, we launched 4 new English donegals today. The depth of color is amazing on these b/c of the multi-colored yarns, true stunners. Here they are:
Walt UK Donegal Salt & Pepper $235post #15371 of 375549/21/12 at 7:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by CHRK33
This is obscenely nice, but out of my price range for the time being. Very Brunello Cucinelli-esque -- well played, Mike!
Thanks so much for the kind words on the Veneto jacket guys! And huge thanks to everyone who ordered one today - we shipped out quite a few this evening. I'd love to hear your feedback after you receive it.
Given the price, it was a bit of a gamble making this jacket - but I felt really strongly about it and the Italian manufacturer really delivered a perfect fit and finish on it. It's so comfortable to wear, and you'll really feel the quality once you put it on. We're very proud, and we're thrilled that you guys dig it so much!Quote:
Thank you sir - it was our pleasure! Enjoy everything.Quote:
Oh absolutely. The Veneto was merely our first piece of in-house outerwear for the season. Coming soon will be the:
Epaulet Eisenhower jacket in Navy Melton Wool and Loro Piana Brushed Flannel
Epaulet Eisenhower jacket in Snuff Suede
Epaulet "Donnie" Jacket in Chocolate Calfskin (just a working name for the moment, I might change that. But this thing is pretty Donnie Brasco in the best possible sense)
Epaulet x Spiewak special edition made in USA snorkel parka
Southwick for Michael Kuhle "Overcoat" Sportcoat (a navy sportcoat done in heavyweight overcoat wool)
And outside of that we'll have some goodies from Schott and Wellensteyn. We've got the new Fidelity coat online already.Quote:Originally Posted by countrygent
Question about the Mackintosh Dunoon - I see they have this coat, sans the spectacular red lining and hood, over at Mr Porter. Is the Epaulet version the same cut? It looks slimmer through the body in the Epaulet pics than the one shown at Mr Porter:
The Epaulet price is much better too - awesome!
Wow, you're not kidding - that's really expensive. The "Dunoon" name denotes the pattern and cut, so it should be the same fit as ours. We're not only cheaper in price already, but we're also delivering the wool/cash liner and removable hood - which added a huge amount to the cost. I actually have no idea why their price is so high.
To anyone who tried the Epaulet x Mackintosh Dowanhill coats - the cut on the Dunoon is a little more relaxed and easier, especially for layering. It's more in line with our shirting and the general fit of our collection.post #15372 of 375549/21/12 at 8:44pmpost #15373 of 375549/21/12 at 8:53pmpost #15374 of 375549/21/12 at 9:13pmpost #15375 of 375549/21/12 at 10:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Gunmetal Rivet (ignore the caught cuff)
Western print Belt
Oxford Point Collar
Had these pro-cuffed instead of my usual flip, so the taping was removed...
You would be the coolest teacher ever. Picture of the Beatles, Napoli jersey hanging up dur, vintage lunchbox.... dang. If you ever move out west and teach my kids will be in your class...
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 50 seconds ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › BNIB GUIDI BLACK SOFT HORSE LEATHER PLATFORM CHELSEA BOOTS sz 39,1399$ 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 12 minutes ago
- › Tie Loafers and Jay Butler Shoes 16 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 17 minutes ago
- › CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE FW2014 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...