Will there be any jackets this fall along the lines of the CPO or the Moleskin Overshirt? I'm in the need for something a little more casual.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1025
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #15362 of 328859/21/12 at 11:08ampost #15363 of 328859/21/12 at 11:37amQuestion about the Mackintosh Dunoon - I see they have this coat, sans the spectacular red lining and hood, over at Mr Porter. Is the Epaulet version the same cut? It looks slimmer through the body in the Epaulet pics than the one shown at Mr Porter:
The Epaulet price is much better too - awesome!
Harrypost #15364 of 328859/21/12 at 12:01pmpost #15365 of 328859/21/12 at 12:41pmpost #15366 of 328859/21/12 at 1:17pm
LOS ANGELES HOMIES!
Mike wanted me to post a reminder that he and Dylan will be hanging at Wurstkuche starting at 8:30 tonight. Feel free to go hang out, grab a drink, chill or pinch Dylan's cheeks (if anyone actually does this, tell him I said so).
Here's the restaurant info:
Zagat: 23 / 30 - 496 Google reviews
800 East 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA
Have a good time for all of us on this side of the country!post #15367 of 328859/21/12 at 2:00pmpost #15368 of 328859/21/12 at 3:16pmpost #15369 of 328859/21/12 at 3:27pmHey,
I have a twofold question:
1) I am normally a perfect 38R in most brands. I am also a very consistent Medium in Epaulet shirts/sweaters, etc...
That being said, I normally get blazers with 17.5 shoulder measurements - I noticed the Epaulet blazers have 17 listed for the 38R. That seems a little narrow. Has anyone else had a problem with it/recommend sizing up to a 40R and having it taken in? I prefer the slightly shorter length of the 38R, so I'm kinda torn on this.
2) Can anybody recommend a good tailor you'd recommend for suit work in the Washington DC area? I have a great dry cleaner for hemming pants, but I am not sure if I want to take some more serious pieces in there.
Thanks everyone!post #15370 of 328859/21/12 at 4:00pm
If you haven't already found them already, we launched 4 new English donegals today. The depth of color is amazing on these b/c of the multi-colored yarns, true stunners. Here they are:
Walt UK Donegal Salt & Pepper $235post #15371 of 328859/21/12 at 7:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by CHRK33
This is obscenely nice, but out of my price range for the time being. Very Brunello Cucinelli-esque -- well played, Mike!
Thanks so much for the kind words on the Veneto jacket guys! And huge thanks to everyone who ordered one today - we shipped out quite a few this evening. I'd love to hear your feedback after you receive it.
Given the price, it was a bit of a gamble making this jacket - but I felt really strongly about it and the Italian manufacturer really delivered a perfect fit and finish on it. It's so comfortable to wear, and you'll really feel the quality once you put it on. We're very proud, and we're thrilled that you guys dig it so much!Quote:
Thank you sir - it was our pleasure! Enjoy everything.Quote:
Oh absolutely. The Veneto was merely our first piece of in-house outerwear for the season. Coming soon will be the:
Epaulet Eisenhower jacket in Navy Melton Wool and Loro Piana Brushed Flannel
Epaulet Eisenhower jacket in Snuff Suede
Epaulet "Donnie" Jacket in Chocolate Calfskin (just a working name for the moment, I might change that. But this thing is pretty Donnie Brasco in the best possible sense)
Epaulet x Spiewak special edition made in USA snorkel parka
Southwick for Michael Kuhle "Overcoat" Sportcoat (a navy sportcoat done in heavyweight overcoat wool)
And outside of that we'll have some goodies from Schott and Wellensteyn. We've got the new Fidelity coat online already.Quote:Originally Posted by countrygent
Question about the Mackintosh Dunoon - I see they have this coat, sans the spectacular red lining and hood, over at Mr Porter. Is the Epaulet version the same cut? It looks slimmer through the body in the Epaulet pics than the one shown at Mr Porter:
The Epaulet price is much better too - awesome!
Wow, you're not kidding - that's really expensive. The "Dunoon" name denotes the pattern and cut, so it should be the same fit as ours. We're not only cheaper in price already, but we're also delivering the wool/cash liner and removable hood - which added a huge amount to the cost. I actually have no idea why their price is so high.
To anyone who tried the Epaulet x Mackintosh Dowanhill coats - the cut on the Dunoon is a little more relaxed and easier, especially for layering. It's more in line with our shirting and the general fit of our collection.post #15372 of 328859/21/12 at 8:44pmpost #15373 of 328859/21/12 at 8:53pmpost #15374 of 328859/21/12 at 9:13pmpost #15375 of 328859/21/12 at 10:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Gunmetal Rivet (ignore the caught cuff)
Western print Belt
Oxford Point Collar
Had these pro-cuffed instead of my usual flip, so the taping was removed...
You would be the coolest teacher ever. Picture of the Beatles, Napoli jersey hanging up dur, vintage lunchbox.... dang. If you ever move out west and teach my kids will be in your class...
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Where to buy classic, high waisted pants? 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 minutes ago
- › http://www.reddit.com/r/pirsakoani/comments/2ezmn2/ 21 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 21 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 25 minutes ago
- › Azabu Tailor Suit 29 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 33 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)