or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1024

post #15346 of 29302
This is obscenely nice, but out of my price range for the time being. Very Brunello Cucinelli-esque -- well played, Mike!

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1792/Veneto-Double-dsh-Breasted-Quilted-Technical/Detail

post #15347 of 29302

What a fantastic blend of form and function, while being at the same time entirely frivolous. I absolutely love it.

post #15348 of 29302
Absolutely killer. Great Epaulet piece I've seen yet.
post #15349 of 29302
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRK33 View Post

This is obscenely nice, but out of my price range for the time being. Very Brunello Cucinelli-esque -- well played, Mike!
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1792/Veneto-Double-dsh-Breasted-Quilted-Technical/Detail

super boss piece. let me call up my sugar momma. lol!

i would need a 34 though. someone please buy this and post pics.
post #15350 of 29302
That is really fucking nice.
post #15351 of 29302

it looks like the jigger is not buttoned in that photo though frown.gif
 

post #15352 of 29302
this is all i could think of after reading that post
post #15353 of 29302
I tried that piece on, its certainly boss, wish I could swing it...maybe in a few months if its still around...
post #15354 of 29302

^ I have also tried it on. It's an incredible piece, and the fit is exactly in line with Mike's Southwick items. CHRK33, definitely Cucinelli-inspired.

 

The standout for me is the new Mackintosh with the ruby-interior hood and the removable Loro Piana flannel lining.

 

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1776/Mackintosh-Dunoon-Hooded-Raincoat/Detail

 

 

post #15355 of 29302
it appears the french blue ducks are not on the website? there was decent stock just a few days ago ...
post #15356 of 29302
Quote:
Originally Posted by hideout View Post

this is all i could think of after reading that post

 

great, you just made me waste 30mins at work watching Party Down clips, thanks a lot biggrin.gif

 

man I miss that show...

post #15357 of 29302
Conflicted between getting the Ironwood or Ivy Marl tweed pants...
post #15358 of 29302
Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post

Conflicted between getting the Ironwood or Ivy Marl tweed pants...

easy answer, get both teacha.gif

although if you only had to get one, the Ironwood is probably more versatile and can be easily paired with most outfits.
post #15359 of 29302
Quote:

Originally Posted by applky View Post

 

 

...The standout for me is the new Mackintosh with the ruby-interior hood and the removable Loro Piana flannel lining.

 

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1776/Mackintosh-Dunoon-Hooded-Raincoat/Detail

 

 

This Mackintosh is insanely nice. I believe J. Crew offers a similar coat, but it's not nearly as nice as this. Well done Mike & the gang icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #15360 of 29302

Hello

I just received the  "epaulet : communiqué no. 143 "
 

I can't resist, the visa is burning icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

i just ordered 1 pair of  Rivet Bedford Cord Sand, and in the sale section 2 items ( Unfinished Bridle Leather Double Prong Belt and Waxed Driver Hat Olive)

 

Now i have to wait 2 or 3 weeks.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread