Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1023post #15331 of 364409/20/12 at 1:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15332 of 364409/20/12 at 2:03pmpost #15333 of 364409/20/12 at 2:31pmpost #15334 of 364409/20/12 at 3:08pmthere's a new shirt online, japanese woodblock print: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1789/%22Mens-Buttondown-Collar-Japanese/Detail
i saw the bedford cords and i'm on the fence about the cerulean blue. i have the moss cords from last year and they're one of my favorite rivets for fall/winter.post #15335 of 364409/20/12 at 3:12pmpost #15336 of 364409/20/12 at 4:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Wolverine 744 Limited Edition Shell Cordovan Boot
Wolverine Shell Cordovan 744 Boot Limited Edition: $760
After long last, today is the official launch day, and these handsome boots are online and up for sale. They're done in dark brown color no. 449 shell cordovan. Wolverine really did a killer job on these.
That Wolverine sure is one gorgeous looking boot - but around four times my acceptable price range. When do we get to see the Thorogood? Most probably I neither won't be able to afford it, but still I'm eager to see it :).
Edit: guys, can you tell me, did I use "neither" correctly here? I have always had problems with it's usage.post #15337 of 364409/20/12 at 4:21pmQuote:
Agreed, the Safari Room is pretty rare, but I think that Wurstkuche is going to work out better. It's got casual seating, so we can hang out there for a while and people can come and go. The Tiki spot is more diner-ish, and would be tough to host a large group.Quote:
Oh man, I'm sorry - we're actually totally out of those pindot shirts. I used up all of the cloth for them.Quote:
We're looking at around 11/15 for that. I have a large delivery coming in next week or so that will have quite a few boots in it.Quote:
No, unfortunately I ran out of time on those. We'll do them next week, along with the gonzo Rudy pre-order on all the new Fall fabrics.
FYI - the Factory Finds for this month is about 12 different kinds of corduroy (medium wale and wide wale), a couple of new wools (mostly lighter, dressy stuff), and a bunch of fabrics from round 2 that are getting reactivated (like Air Force flannel).Quote:
Oh, actually the "Dark Sand" is a straight restock of last year's "Moss." I changed the name because we're now using "Moss" to describe a dark olive.Quote:
That sounds like a plan!
Here's some snapshots of our LA arrival. If you guys have never eaten at Pann's on La Tijera, I totally recommend it. Dylan and I swooped in there for some chicken n' waffles.post #15338 of 364409/20/12 at 4:31pmpost #15339 of 364409/20/12 at 4:34pmpost #15340 of 364409/20/12 at 4:40pmpost #15341 of 364409/20/12 at 4:56pm
Stopped in at the Brooklyn store over the weekend. Didn't pick up anything, but counted it as a successful fact-finding mission. Those facts include the following:
The moleskin is incredibly soft. I have pajama pants that are nowhere near this soft.
The red merino v-neck sweater is a killer color.
I'm a big fan of the cloth of this shirt, but will have to keep an eye out for a pattern that fits my taste a little better:
The pop-over shirt thing is not for me.
I want a pair of these sometime (hopefully sooner than later):
Had one more question when I got home, though: is there a timeline for more polos to arrive in fall colors?post #15342 of 364409/20/12 at 5:14pmpost #15343 of 364409/20/12 at 6:38pmHey, one of my good friends in Austria sent along a fit pic. He's a quirky dude who's fond of the bolder items in our line:
Turns out that the combination of the Green Corduroy Caine jacket and the Gitman Vintage Pinup Girls shirt is a primo way to get invited to German swinger parties. Anyone planning a trip to Deutchland, take note!post #15344 of 364409/20/12 at 6:51pmpost #15345 of 364409/20/12 at 7:18pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 45 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Watch Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks live Online NHL Video 3 minutes ago
- › "NVvo™ Watch Watch Arizona Coyotes vs Anaheim Ducks Live Online 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe cream vs. polish 4 minutes ago
- › WAT@H((NBA))®%^ Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Lakers Live Online... 4 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › ~!!LiVetv!!~ Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder Live... 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)