Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1023post #15331 of 508299/20/12 at 1:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15332 of 508299/20/12 at 2:03pmpost #15333 of 508299/20/12 at 2:31pmpost #15334 of 508299/20/12 at 3:08pmthere's a new shirt online, japanese woodblock print: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1789/%22Mens-Buttondown-Collar-Japanese/Detail
i saw the bedford cords and i'm on the fence about the cerulean blue. i have the moss cords from last year and they're one of my favorite rivets for fall/winter.post #15335 of 508299/20/12 at 3:12pmpost #15336 of 508299/20/12 at 4:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Wolverine 744 Limited Edition Shell Cordovan Boot
Wolverine Shell Cordovan 744 Boot Limited Edition: $760
After long last, today is the official launch day, and these handsome boots are online and up for sale. They're done in dark brown color no. 449 shell cordovan. Wolverine really did a killer job on these.
That Wolverine sure is one gorgeous looking boot - but around four times my acceptable price range. When do we get to see the Thorogood? Most probably I neither won't be able to afford it, but still I'm eager to see it :).
Edit: guys, can you tell me, did I use "neither" correctly here? I have always had problems with it's usage.post #15337 of 508299/20/12 at 4:21pmQuote:
Agreed, the Safari Room is pretty rare, but I think that Wurstkuche is going to work out better. It's got casual seating, so we can hang out there for a while and people can come and go. The Tiki spot is more diner-ish, and would be tough to host a large group.Quote:
Oh man, I'm sorry - we're actually totally out of those pindot shirts. I used up all of the cloth for them.Quote:
We're looking at around 11/15 for that. I have a large delivery coming in next week or so that will have quite a few boots in it.Quote:
No, unfortunately I ran out of time on those. We'll do them next week, along with the gonzo Rudy pre-order on all the new Fall fabrics.
FYI - the Factory Finds for this month is about 12 different kinds of corduroy (medium wale and wide wale), a couple of new wools (mostly lighter, dressy stuff), and a bunch of fabrics from round 2 that are getting reactivated (like Air Force flannel).Quote:
Oh, actually the "Dark Sand" is a straight restock of last year's "Moss." I changed the name because we're now using "Moss" to describe a dark olive.Quote:
That sounds like a plan!
Here's some snapshots of our LA arrival. If you guys have never eaten at Pann's on La Tijera, I totally recommend it. Dylan and I swooped in there for some chicken n' waffles.post #15338 of 508299/20/12 at 4:31pmpost #15339 of 508299/20/12 at 4:34pmpost #15340 of 508299/20/12 at 4:40pmpost #15341 of 508299/20/12 at 4:56pm
Stopped in at the Brooklyn store over the weekend. Didn't pick up anything, but counted it as a successful fact-finding mission. Those facts include the following:
The moleskin is incredibly soft. I have pajama pants that are nowhere near this soft.
The red merino v-neck sweater is a killer color.
I'm a big fan of the cloth of this shirt, but will have to keep an eye out for a pattern that fits my taste a little better:
The pop-over shirt thing is not for me.
I want a pair of these sometime (hopefully sooner than later):
Had one more question when I got home, though: is there a timeline for more polos to arrive in fall colors?post #15342 of 508299/20/12 at 5:14pmpost #15343 of 508299/20/12 at 6:38pmHey, one of my good friends in Austria sent along a fit pic. He's a quirky dude who's fond of the bolder items in our line:
Turns out that the combination of the Green Corduroy Caine jacket and the Gitman Vintage Pinup Girls shirt is a primo way to get invited to German swinger parties. Anyone planning a trip to Deutchland, take note!post #15344 of 508299/20/12 at 6:51pmpost #15345 of 508299/20/12 at 7:18pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 53 seconds ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 59 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 1 minute ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy 3 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Styleforum Meet-up - Kirk Miller of Miller's Oath... 4 minutes ago
- › BNIB Alden Indy Boot - J. Crew Alden Indy 403 / 405 Chromexcel Size... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...