Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 10:47 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1023post #15331 of 444769/20/12 at 1:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15332 of 444769/20/12 at 2:03pmpost #15333 of 444769/20/12 at 2:31pmpost #15334 of 444769/20/12 at 3:08pmthere's a new shirt online, japanese woodblock print: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1789/%22Mens-Buttondown-Collar-Japanese/Detail
i saw the bedford cords and i'm on the fence about the cerulean blue. i have the moss cords from last year and they're one of my favorite rivets for fall/winter.post #15335 of 444769/20/12 at 3:12pmpost #15336 of 444769/20/12 at 4:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Wolverine 744 Limited Edition Shell Cordovan Boot
Wolverine Shell Cordovan 744 Boot Limited Edition: $760
After long last, today is the official launch day, and these handsome boots are online and up for sale. They're done in dark brown color no. 449 shell cordovan. Wolverine really did a killer job on these.
That Wolverine sure is one gorgeous looking boot - but around four times my acceptable price range. When do we get to see the Thorogood? Most probably I neither won't be able to afford it, but still I'm eager to see it :).
Edit: guys, can you tell me, did I use "neither" correctly here? I have always had problems with it's usage.post #15337 of 444769/20/12 at 4:21pmQuote:
Agreed, the Safari Room is pretty rare, but I think that Wurstkuche is going to work out better. It's got casual seating, so we can hang out there for a while and people can come and go. The Tiki spot is more diner-ish, and would be tough to host a large group.Quote:
Oh man, I'm sorry - we're actually totally out of those pindot shirts. I used up all of the cloth for them.Quote:
We're looking at around 11/15 for that. I have a large delivery coming in next week or so that will have quite a few boots in it.Quote:
No, unfortunately I ran out of time on those. We'll do them next week, along with the gonzo Rudy pre-order on all the new Fall fabrics.
FYI - the Factory Finds for this month is about 12 different kinds of corduroy (medium wale and wide wale), a couple of new wools (mostly lighter, dressy stuff), and a bunch of fabrics from round 2 that are getting reactivated (like Air Force flannel).Quote:
Oh, actually the "Dark Sand" is a straight restock of last year's "Moss." I changed the name because we're now using "Moss" to describe a dark olive.Quote:
That sounds like a plan!
Here's some snapshots of our LA arrival. If you guys have never eaten at Pann's on La Tijera, I totally recommend it. Dylan and I swooped in there for some chicken n' waffles.post #15338 of 444769/20/12 at 4:31pmpost #15339 of 444769/20/12 at 4:34pmpost #15340 of 444769/20/12 at 4:40pmpost #15341 of 444769/20/12 at 4:56pm
Stopped in at the Brooklyn store over the weekend. Didn't pick up anything, but counted it as a successful fact-finding mission. Those facts include the following:
The moleskin is incredibly soft. I have pajama pants that are nowhere near this soft.
The red merino v-neck sweater is a killer color.
I'm a big fan of the cloth of this shirt, but will have to keep an eye out for a pattern that fits my taste a little better:
The pop-over shirt thing is not for me.
I want a pair of these sometime (hopefully sooner than later):
Had one more question when I got home, though: is there a timeline for more polos to arrive in fall colors?post #15342 of 444769/20/12 at 5:14pmpost #15343 of 444769/20/12 at 6:38pmHey, one of my good friends in Austria sent along a fit pic. He's a quirky dude who's fond of the bolder items in our line:
Turns out that the combination of the Green Corduroy Caine jacket and the Gitman Vintage Pinup Girls shirt is a primo way to get invited to German swinger parties. Anyone planning a trip to Deutchland, take note!post #15344 of 444769/20/12 at 6:51pmpost #15345 of 444769/20/12 at 7:18pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 41 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 52 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Snowman x SnowSmock Thread 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 14 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...