Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1019post #15271 of 508309/18/12 at 7:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15272 of 508309/18/12 at 9:08ampost #15273 of 508309/18/12 at 11:28am
I max out at all my tax advantaged retirement options. I have a high paying job, no debt, no wife or kids, so lots of disposable income.
Here are 52 pair of Epaulet pants:
To complete the douche trilogy, here is my shoe collection:
Highlights from my shoes are a pair of Road Champs, AldenxEpaulet Milkshake, and AldenxUnion made natty chromexal boots. Lots of Carmina from Epaulet, assorted C&Js.
Edited by stingray1381 - 9/18/12 at 11:56ampost #15274 of 508309/18/12 at 11:48ampost #15275 of 508309/18/12 at 11:53ampost #15276 of 508309/18/12 at 11:55ampost #15277 of 508309/18/12 at 12:00pmQuote:
Mike and Adele, who are very cool people anyway and I am sure would do it for any regular customer, have asked me to stop by when I am in New York for drinks. I am in DC, but I haven't been able to find the time, but will take them up on the offer when I can. I assume they know my name well in their stores.post #15278 of 508309/18/12 at 12:05pm
I have a question for the epaulet team :
The Faulkner Shortwing Natural Chromexcel you write that it is UK sizing.
So if i command a 7.5UK size i will get a 7.5UK and not a 8.5US ?
I explain why: i wear 7.5UK shoes but my US shoes (Alen Edmonds, Rancourt and yours) are 8US when i take 8.5US i have to use insole and anti-glissoire. (41.5 French size and sometimes a "small" 42)
I have a carmina in 7.5UK, just fine, the other pair is 8UK and need insole.
So when i read the equivalence 7.5UK=8.5US well i have some interrogation.post #15279 of 508309/18/12 at 12:07pmpost #15280 of 508309/18/12 at 3:02pmpost #15281 of 508309/18/12 at 3:18pmpost #15282 of 508309/18/12 at 3:26pmpost #15283 of 508309/18/12 at 3:59pmpost #15284 of 508309/18/12 at 4:04pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 1 minute ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 4 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Styleforum Meet-up - Kirk Miller of Miller's Oath... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...