As previously Mike, any chance of them returning?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 997
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14942 of 509889/5/12 at 12:23pmpost #14943 of 509889/5/12 at 12:45pmpost #14944 of 509889/5/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
Might have missed my ^^^ question. Just wanted to know if I should wait for new wool rivets to be released or purchase something else now.
Edited by amathew - 9/5/12 at 4:05pmpost #14945 of 509889/5/12 at 1:07pm
Did some searching to see the shade of Japanese khaki people are talking about and found these pictures - god, I need some gunmetals in my rotation ASAP. Ship some Rivets down to Need Supply so I can figure out my size in person, haha.
Also, I'm pretty sure you've answered this before but I couldn't find it - what shoes are being worn here?Quote:
Edited by Samir - 9/5/12 at 3:07pmpost #14946 of 509889/5/12 at 2:25pmpost #14947 of 509889/5/12 at 3:59pmpost #14948 of 509889/5/12 at 4:29pmpost #14949 of 509889/5/12 at 4:38pmpost #14950 of 509889/5/12 at 4:39pmpost #14951 of 509889/5/12 at 4:51pmpost #14952 of 509889/5/12 at 5:10pm
i like what NYR did with his laces here, but I'm wondering if people have recs for leather laces that are basically a replacement for the original laces that were on these shoes--I just cut one riding my bike.
Just took my factory find trousers in for hemming, and looking forward to rocking my two pairs, especially the olive check that I put some cuffs on. C'mon fall.post #14953 of 509889/5/12 at 5:37pm
My Steinbecks arrived today and they are beautiful! God I wish it were cooler and I had my fall trousers back from the tailor. Though of my boots, they are the only ones sleek enough to work ok with my walt 120s.
My job requires me to be in and out of my car all day rain, snow or shine, so I really look forward to a good looking pair of boots that can handle this!
When I get my trousers back I will use my digital camera for some better pics, but for now, iphone pics will have to do:
And the line up so far for my first winter since carrying about footwear... Damn allen edmonds kenworth (or it was called kennelworth or kenmore or something)! That was pandoras box for me! Should have stuck with maddens from payless!
The midnight steinbecks sound really cool, but I am afraid they will be too dark. I do not want a boot that looks black. Plus I really want some of the balmorals and doubt that I can afford both.
Mike, can you elaborate at all on what leathers will be used on the next shipment of balmorals? I am definitely looking for something pretty safe and classic.post #14954 of 509889/5/12 at 6:19pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 37 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 44 seconds ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?