As previously Mike, any chance of them returning?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 997
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14942 of 364299/5/12 at 12:23pmpost #14943 of 364299/5/12 at 12:45pmpost #14944 of 364299/5/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
Might have missed my ^^^ question. Just wanted to know if I should wait for new wool rivets to be released or purchase something else now.
Edited by amathew - 9/5/12 at 4:05pmpost #14945 of 364299/5/12 at 1:07pm
Did some searching to see the shade of Japanese khaki people are talking about and found these pictures - god, I need some gunmetals in my rotation ASAP. Ship some Rivets down to Need Supply so I can figure out my size in person, haha.
Also, I'm pretty sure you've answered this before but I couldn't find it - what shoes are being worn here?Quote:
Edited by Samir - 9/5/12 at 3:07pmpost #14946 of 364299/5/12 at 2:25pmpost #14947 of 364299/5/12 at 3:59pmpost #14948 of 364299/5/12 at 4:29pmpost #14949 of 364299/5/12 at 4:38pmpost #14950 of 364299/5/12 at 4:39pmpost #14951 of 364299/5/12 at 4:51pmpost #14952 of 364299/5/12 at 5:10pm
i like what NYR did with his laces here, but I'm wondering if people have recs for leather laces that are basically a replacement for the original laces that were on these shoes--I just cut one riding my bike.
Just took my factory find trousers in for hemming, and looking forward to rocking my two pairs, especially the olive check that I put some cuffs on. C'mon fall.post #14953 of 364299/5/12 at 5:37pm
My Steinbecks arrived today and they are beautiful! God I wish it were cooler and I had my fall trousers back from the tailor. Though of my boots, they are the only ones sleek enough to work ok with my walt 120s.
My job requires me to be in and out of my car all day rain, snow or shine, so I really look forward to a good looking pair of boots that can handle this!
When I get my trousers back I will use my digital camera for some better pics, but for now, iphone pics will have to do:
And the line up so far for my first winter since carrying about footwear... Damn allen edmonds kenworth (or it was called kennelworth or kenmore or something)! That was pandoras box for me! Should have stuck with maddens from payless!
The midnight steinbecks sound really cool, but I am afraid they will be too dark. I do not want a boot that looks black. Plus I really want some of the balmorals and doubt that I can afford both.
Mike, can you elaborate at all on what leathers will be used on the next shipment of balmorals? I am definitely looking for something pretty safe and classic.post #14954 of 364299/5/12 at 6:19pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 4 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 4 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 8 minutes ago
- › HOLIDAY SPIRIT[S]: The 2014 Styleforum Christmas Beer-It-Foward Thread 9 minutes ago
- › MEERMIN - SNUFF RAPELLO SUEDE - STRING LOAFERS 10UK 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 14 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)