As previously Mike, any chance of them returning?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:35 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:19 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 997
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14942 of 412599/5/12 at 12:23pmpost #14943 of 412599/5/12 at 12:45pmpost #14944 of 412599/5/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
Might have missed my ^^^ question. Just wanted to know if I should wait for new wool rivets to be released or purchase something else now.
Edited by amathew - 9/5/12 at 4:05pmpost #14945 of 412599/5/12 at 1:07pm
Did some searching to see the shade of Japanese khaki people are talking about and found these pictures - god, I need some gunmetals in my rotation ASAP. Ship some Rivets down to Need Supply so I can figure out my size in person, haha.
Also, I'm pretty sure you've answered this before but I couldn't find it - what shoes are being worn here?Quote:
Edited by Samir - 9/5/12 at 3:07pmpost #14946 of 412599/5/12 at 2:25pmpost #14947 of 412599/5/12 at 3:59pmpost #14948 of 412599/5/12 at 4:29pmpost #14949 of 412599/5/12 at 4:38pmpost #14950 of 412599/5/12 at 4:39pmpost #14951 of 412599/5/12 at 4:51pmpost #14952 of 412599/5/12 at 5:10pm
i like what NYR did with his laces here, but I'm wondering if people have recs for leather laces that are basically a replacement for the original laces that were on these shoes--I just cut one riding my bike.
Just took my factory find trousers in for hemming, and looking forward to rocking my two pairs, especially the olive check that I put some cuffs on. C'mon fall.post #14953 of 412599/5/12 at 5:37pm
My Steinbecks arrived today and they are beautiful! God I wish it were cooler and I had my fall trousers back from the tailor. Though of my boots, they are the only ones sleek enough to work ok with my walt 120s.
My job requires me to be in and out of my car all day rain, snow or shine, so I really look forward to a good looking pair of boots that can handle this!
When I get my trousers back I will use my digital camera for some better pics, but for now, iphone pics will have to do:
And the line up so far for my first winter since carrying about footwear... Damn allen edmonds kenworth (or it was called kennelworth or kenmore or something)! That was pandoras box for me! Should have stuck with maddens from payless!
The midnight steinbecks sound really cool, but I am afraid they will be too dark. I do not want a boot that looks black. Plus I really want some of the balmorals and doubt that I can afford both.
Mike, can you elaborate at all on what leathers will be used on the next shipment of balmorals? I am definitely looking for something pretty safe and classic.post #14954 of 412599/5/12 at 6:19pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 35 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 45 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 SF March Madness Bracket 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hey do you wanna watch WWE WrestleMania 31 Live Stream 2015 online... 4 minutes ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...