I much prefer the 10z to any of the other fabrics (but I'm weird and prefer heavy/coarse fabrics, even in summer).
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:50 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:27 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 994post #14896 of 411929/3/12 at 7:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14897 of 411929/3/12 at 9:09ampost #14898 of 411929/3/12 at 2:52pmpost #14899 of 411929/3/12 at 7:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by kickstart
Looks like my question got missed.
Are you guys able to do the Rudy cut in the staple Grey Super 120s wool?
As an aside - I have pocket flaring on my Rudy 120s in Navy, don't think it's the waist though - more of a big thigh issue. Never had a pair of trousers that didn't flair at the pockets.
Yup, we can absolutely make a Rudy for you in that. The next round of Rudy preorders will open around 9/25 and there will be a TON to choose from - including all the basic dress trouser wools and Regiment Twills. Our whole Fall collection will be in by then and we can cut Rudy's in any of them.Quote:
Haha, thank you sir - glad that you're pleased with it! That speckle chambray is definitely one of the best things that we've ever done.Quote:
Hmm, not for the next delivery, but I'm always on the lookout for additional heavier fabrics. The next big drop is going to be the three colors of Bedford corduroy - sometime in the next few weeks.Quote:
Thank you! Caring for dark brown chromexcel is really easy. You can use something high-end like Saphir Renovateur or you can use something more rugged like Pecards or a generic mink oil. It's pretty rugged leather, and it doesn't necessarily need anything unless you get it very wet or it's looking dull. Enjoy them!
And good lord, we have a bunch of sweaters coming. There's solid cardigans and v-necks from Scotland. A few novelty pieces from Scotland too - definitely a Fairisle and a shawl neck chunky cardigan. We've got v-neck and polo neck super-fine merinos from Italy. And we'll work to keep the Comme Des Garcons play cardigans in stock the whole season through.post #14900 of 411929/3/12 at 8:54pmpost #14901 of 411929/4/12 at 3:00amHey Mike, I sent this email a week or so ago, was hoping maybe you could answer my question. Thanks a bunch!Quote:I was just curious if you were going to be carrying this product (Men's Single-Prong Natural Chromexcel Belt) again. I noticed it was in the Men's Sale recently, but didn't jump on that opportunity, unfortunately.post #14902 of 411929/4/12 at 7:01ampost #14903 of 411929/4/12 at 9:33ampost #14904 of 411929/4/12 at 10:01ampost #14905 of 411929/4/12 at 10:29ampost #14906 of 411929/4/12 at 1:40pmQuote:
Ah sorry, we won't be restocking those, as we switched to carrying the Carmina dress belts. Since we make shoes using the same leather, there's definitely a possibility we will run another version.Quote:
He is correct. All of the pants (chinos and trousers) are now able to be easily tailored to make the fit spot on for everyone.Quote:
This is DOPE! I love the jacket as well!post #14907 of 411929/4/12 at 1:41pmpost #14908 of 411929/4/12 at 2:09pmpost #14909 of 411929/4/12 at 2:16pmpost #14910 of 411929/4/12 at 2:27pmQuote:
And we certainly have all the sweaters you guys could need. If I remember correctly, should be a few weeks out. By the time Fall actually hits, we'll be ready!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Corneliani mainline summer jackets and trousers 50/40 1 minute ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...