I much prefer the 10z to any of the other fabrics (but I'm weird and prefer heavy/coarse fabrics, even in summer).
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 994post #14896 of 453549/3/12 at 7:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14897 of 453549/3/12 at 9:09ampost #14898 of 453549/3/12 at 2:52pmpost #14899 of 453549/3/12 at 7:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by kickstart
Looks like my question got missed.
Are you guys able to do the Rudy cut in the staple Grey Super 120s wool?
As an aside - I have pocket flaring on my Rudy 120s in Navy, don't think it's the waist though - more of a big thigh issue. Never had a pair of trousers that didn't flair at the pockets.
Yup, we can absolutely make a Rudy for you in that. The next round of Rudy preorders will open around 9/25 and there will be a TON to choose from - including all the basic dress trouser wools and Regiment Twills. Our whole Fall collection will be in by then and we can cut Rudy's in any of them.Quote:
Haha, thank you sir - glad that you're pleased with it! That speckle chambray is definitely one of the best things that we've ever done.Quote:
Hmm, not for the next delivery, but I'm always on the lookout for additional heavier fabrics. The next big drop is going to be the three colors of Bedford corduroy - sometime in the next few weeks.Quote:
Thank you! Caring for dark brown chromexcel is really easy. You can use something high-end like Saphir Renovateur or you can use something more rugged like Pecards or a generic mink oil. It's pretty rugged leather, and it doesn't necessarily need anything unless you get it very wet or it's looking dull. Enjoy them!
And good lord, we have a bunch of sweaters coming. There's solid cardigans and v-necks from Scotland. A few novelty pieces from Scotland too - definitely a Fairisle and a shawl neck chunky cardigan. We've got v-neck and polo neck super-fine merinos from Italy. And we'll work to keep the Comme Des Garcons play cardigans in stock the whole season through.post #14900 of 453549/3/12 at 8:54pmpost #14901 of 453549/4/12 at 3:00amHey Mike, I sent this email a week or so ago, was hoping maybe you could answer my question. Thanks a bunch!Quote:I was just curious if you were going to be carrying this product (Men's Single-Prong Natural Chromexcel Belt) again. I noticed it was in the Men's Sale recently, but didn't jump on that opportunity, unfortunately.post #14902 of 453549/4/12 at 7:01ampost #14903 of 453549/4/12 at 9:33ampost #14904 of 453549/4/12 at 10:01ampost #14905 of 453549/4/12 at 10:29ampost #14906 of 453549/4/12 at 1:40pmQuote:
Ah sorry, we won't be restocking those, as we switched to carrying the Carmina dress belts. Since we make shoes using the same leather, there's definitely a possibility we will run another version.Quote:
He is correct. All of the pants (chinos and trousers) are now able to be easily tailored to make the fit spot on for everyone.Quote:
This is DOPE! I love the jacket as well!post #14907 of 453549/4/12 at 1:41pmpost #14908 of 453549/4/12 at 2:09pmpost #14909 of 453549/4/12 at 2:16pmpost #14910 of 453549/4/12 at 2:27pmQuote:
And we certainly have all the sweaters you guys could need. If I remember correctly, should be a few weeks out. By the time Fall actually hits, we'll be ready!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › spanish shoe brands 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Hair wax: what's the trick to making it work? 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 18 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 40 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 43 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...