or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 984

post #14746 of 34988

Those are cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post

wow, nice score guys! what'd you get?

I've only got this one guy (walt fit), can't wait:

 

 

Btw, really looking forward to a chino factory finds round bounce2.gif

post #14747 of 34988
I have nothing useful to contribute, but I just wanted to join in the trouser celebration. Remember, Mike says that the best is yet to come. We may need to pace ourselves.

As much as I love my natural chromexcel longwings, [auto-correct tried to change that to "longings"], I am actually a little bit sorry that they give me a reason not to buy the Faulkner Nat. CXL short wings. They appear to be excellent. I have those soles on my navy suede Carminas and love them. I think you guys need to move on them.
post #14748 of 34988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicio View Post

I have nothing useful to contribute, but I just wanted to join in the trouser celebration. Remember, Mike says that the best is yet to come. We may need to pace ourselves.
As much as I love my natural chromexcel longwings, [auto-correct tried to change that to "longings"], I am actually a little bit sorry that they give me a reason not to buy the Faulkner Nat. CXL short wings. They appear to be excellent. I have those soles on my navy suede Carminas and love them. I think you guys need to move on them.
Agreed! If I didn't already have and love my longwings, I would be all over those CXL short wings. I am really hoping more future makeups use that sole!
post #14749 of 34988
Digging the Dylan Boelte thing on tumblr. Are those the natural CXL brixton boots he's wearing?
post #14750 of 34988
lobster pants are insane
post #14751 of 34988
Pissed at myslef for missing the Christmas pants.
post #14752 of 34988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Shetland will go live this week.

Shetland! Shetland! Shetland! Shetland! smile.gif
post #14753 of 34988
when will the next restock be for the carmina caramel double monks? wanted to purchase it today... but my size is sold out... ffffuuuu.gif
post #14754 of 34988
anyone else not get a tracking # yet for the first round of Factory Finds?
post #14755 of 34988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

anyone else not get a tracking # yet for the first round of Factory Finds?
All is well, friend. I talked to Matt. Some have been packed up, and will be shipped on Tuesday. We should have them by next weekend (those of us in the U.S. anyway). icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #14756 of 34988
Got my tracking number Friday so it is happening
post #14757 of 34988
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

All is well, friend. I talked to Matt. Some have been packed up, and will be shipped on Tuesday. We should have them by next weekend (those of us in the U.S. anyway). icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Nice thanks Wis...I'm sure I'm just getting anxious like everyone else here!
post #14758 of 34988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

Nice thanks Wis...I'm sure I'm just getting anxious like everyone else here!
I believe mine will ship on Tuesday as well.
post #14759 of 34988
Shetland tweeds are up.
post #14760 of 34988
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlms3 View Post

Shetland tweeds are up.

beautiful, but no love for the skinny folk (<30 waist). There's always factory finds, I guess...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread