+1. Aw yeah to Chino factory finds. Any wools?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:21 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:52 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 983post #14731 of 509768/24/12 at 10:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14732 of 509768/24/12 at 11:07ampost #14733 of 509768/24/12 at 11:59amHello from Paris
I had found Epaulet with a web search when i try to find made in maine shoes
During July/august I bought 2 set of shoes from epaulet and shirts+pants, thank's for the sale items :-)
- Tapered Rudy Cargo Trouser Light Grey Flannel (32): perfect but a little hot for the Temperature here right now >25°C
- Mens Point Collar Chambray Shirt Red (S), my Fit in UK size is M or 15.5/32
For the shoes:
Waverly Penny Loafer Black Chromexcel
(the chinos are not from epaulet WeSc and BB)
Longfellow Kiltie Buckle Loafer
Size US-7.5D (wear only with thin socks or without)
For theses shoes i follow the advice to take 1/2 size less if i wear with thin socks or barefoot. It works well, at first the shoes have been very narrow, but few minutes after it was fine
The new Carmina Faulkner Shortwing Natural Chromexcel set are very .
I have only 45mn by train to go to the Paris carmina shop, but theses one will be not in the paris shop tssss bad luck
By the way i am a little bankrupt for this end of the month so, maybe next time in size UK-7.5 ?, even if i know that buying EU goods in USA is not a good idea
For your information about carmina sheos sizing if it can help you
I have 2 carmina shoes one in UK-8 the Detroit model and one in UK-7.5 the Robert model. The UK-8 needs insoles.
I have an Allen Edmonds Park Avenue set in size US-8 and 1 Allen Edmonds Player Shoes set in US-8
I have 2 Rancourt shoes from BBthers in size US-8: Hand sewn chukka boots and Suede Moccasin Chukka Boots
I have some UK shoes size UK-7.5 : C Tyrwhitt, Herrings, Barker, Trickers
In France my size is mainly 41.5 or 42 (with or without insole) depending on the shoes Lastpost #14734 of 509768/24/12 at 12:15pmpost #14735 of 509768/24/12 at 12:24pm
I recently buy a rivet chino and a shirt (just received today )
- Mens Point Collar Shadow Dot Shirt Ice (M): Size S is fine but i want to try the M to check if it is not too large.and it's mainly OK, only the sleeves are a little long for me
So the question will be what size to choose for Epaulet coat ? (for later of course, money.. tout ça )
- Rivet Chino Oxford Cloth Grey (33): this items seems more tight than, the Rudy so i size 1 up and it works fine, perfect. I can say for me Rudy 32=Rivet 33
and I bought 2 pants from the Preorder batch of the 20 august, so of course not yet receive
- Special Order Trouser Airforce Flannel (Rudy, 32)
- Special Order Trouser Gunmetal Calvary Twill (Rudy, 32)post #14736 of 509768/24/12 at 12:27pmpost #14737 of 509768/24/12 at 12:27pmpost #14738 of 509768/24/12 at 12:37pmpost #14739 of 509768/24/12 at 12:52pmpost #14740 of 509768/24/12 at 1:10pmpost #14741 of 509768/24/12 at 1:22pmpost #14742 of 509768/24/12 at 1:35pmpost #14743 of 509768/24/12 at 1:47pmpost #14744 of 509768/24/12 at 3:27pmpost #14745 of 509768/24/12 at 7:14pmQuote:I believe there were enough cloth to make 2 pairs of the Xmas trousers. I was one of the two. Sadly, I didn't get the lobster pants, but man...they turned out great. If the chance should arise again, I think I will hop on it.
Seersucker Walt today:
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 34 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 34 seconds ago
- › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. 2 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?