Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 99

post #1471 of 59814
Can we get a preview of the poplin trousers? Even if it's a semi-blurry snap of the waist taken in a dingy back room?
post #1472 of 59814
Thanks for the quick answers. Been really difficult finding something that fits spot on.
post #1473 of 59814
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
Can we get a preview of the poplin trousers? Even if it's a semi-blurry snap of the waist taken in a dingy back room?

Lemme see, I should be able to swing that.

In other news, the Hoyt & Smith contrast stitch arrived! Awesome. Great denim. No more sizing down. And the Hoyt fit is absolutely freaking perfect. We just may have solved the proverbial "raw denim for large thighs" issue.

Going to work on getting these online soon too.

Mike
post #1474 of 59814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
Lemme see, I should be able to swing that.

In other news, the Hoyt & Smith contrast stitch arrived! Awesome. Great denim. No more sizing down. And the Hoyt fit is absolutely freaking perfect. We just may have solved the proverbial "raw denim for large thighs" issue.

Going to work on getting these online soon too.

Mike

epaulet is soon to destroy my wallet. Really excited for the hoyts to go up.

I require Hoyt, poplin pants, and will probably need a double-face shirt too. Good thing they sold out of my size for the alden ptb, those have been tempting me for awhile.
post #1475 of 59814
Quote:
Originally Posted by blynch View Post
epaulet is soon to destroy my wallet.

Yeah.

Without some serious restraint, this could easily be my future as well. More & more good stuff each day.
post #1476 of 59814
Well just got back from a work trip and had a package waiting for me upon my return. Inside were a couple pairs of the multi-gingham pants. Holy Shit, I thought you guys made good shirts, but the pants....fucking wow. I think they are the best fitting pair of pants I've ever worn. I'll be mailing back the pair that doesn't fit ASAP, oh and when will you be posting picts on the website of the new goods?
post #1477 of 59814
great timing, just sold a pair of boots, so now I have money in paypal just dying to send to epaulet hopefully the hoyts get posted by monday(if not sooner)
post #1478 of 59814
I'm shocked at how fast the double face shirts sold out, just picked up the last medium in cream, but still looking for a black in medium. not sure if someone else requested it but if someone returns theirs could you drop me a line mike?
post #1479 of 59814
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70gransport View Post
Well just got back from a work trip and had a package waiting for me upon my return. Inside were a couple pairs of the multi-gingham pants. Holy Shit, I thought you guys made good shirts, but the pants....fucking wow. I think they are the best fitting pair of pants I've ever worn. I'll be mailing back the pair that doesn't fit ASAP, oh and when will you be posting picts on the website of the new goods?

Thanks, so glad that you like them! That Multi-Gingham ice color is absolutely killer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Marley View Post
I'm shocked at how fast the double face shirts sold out, just picked up the last medium in cream, but still looking for a black in medium. not sure if someone else requested it but if someone returns theirs could you drop me a line mike?

Holy god, we couldn't believe how fast they went. We did take quite a few pre-orders on them, but we also made a ton. We'll definitely do another run of these in different colors for early Fall. I'll definitely let you know if a Black Medium becomes available.

And thanks for the great feedback everyone, Adele and I really appreciate it!

Okay, so we're looking at doing the proper photoshoot of the new pants and jeans on Monday & Tuesday. But in the meantime I've got some quick snaps to show you. White balance isn't perfect on them, but this will give you an idea of what's coming. Click on the pant's name to see a larger photo.


Japanese Bordeaux Poplin: $165 (Walt & Rudy)


Japanese French Blue Poplin: $165 (Walt & Rudy)


UK Light Blue Chambray: $165 (Walt & Rudy)


UK Nassau Seersucker: $165 (Walt & Rudy)


Italian Charcoal Tropical Wool: $185 (Walt & Rudy)


Italian Streaky Linen: $185 (Walt only)


Indian Bleeding Madras: $165 (Walt only)


Cone Mills White Oak 12.25oz Indigo: $145 (Smith & Hoyt)
post #1480 of 59814
Unequivocal win on the poplin trousers. Can we purchase them now and get them shipped out Monday or do we need to wait for them to be live on the site? Also, the crease down the leg can be pressed out, correct?
post #1481 of 59814
WOW. Amazing stuff.

Also echoing APK's question about purchasing ASAP
post #1482 of 59814
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
Unequivocal win on the poplin trousers. Can we purchase them now and get them shipped out Monday or do we need to wait for them to be live on the site? Also, the crease down the leg can be pressed out, correct?

Thanks Alex! Absolutely, just drop me a PM and we can do a sale through paypal before they go live.

Yes, the crease can be ironed out. All of the cotton Walt's are fully machine washable. With a wash it will come out on its own. Sizing is the same as our usual Walt trouser except for an extra 0.5" in the waist. It will shrink by approximately that with the first wash and a tumble dry.
post #1483 of 59814
Oh my god Oh my god my paycheck next week CANNOT come fast enough.
post #1484 of 59814
Those chambray trousers will be mine...

I always want to pop by the store since I live in NYC but I'm afraid of the damage it may cause my wallet.
post #1485 of 59814
Are the Bordeaux/French Blue poplins something you foresee stocking on a regular basis? Really I'm just asking about the Bordeaux, actually... I'll be in the shop in the next few days to pick up those contrast Smiths I put on reserve. The chances of my walking out with something else is... disturbingly high.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread