Embrace the clunk. It is good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 977post #14641 of 365118/20/12 at 2:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14642 of 365118/20/12 at 2:37pmpost #14643 of 365118/20/12 at 3:08pmpost #14644 of 365118/20/12 at 3:32pmQuote:
Close enough that she'd love to take a stroll through my closet and take a few things to her tailor if I'd let her. She's much shorter than me, but the rivets actually look really good rolled up like that so it works in her favor.post #14645 of 365118/20/12 at 4:37pmQuote:
Those do look good; I love the mint green. My wife has stolen all of my jeans in the past year, but most of my rivets are too brightly colored for her.post #14646 of 365118/20/12 at 5:15pmpost #14647 of 365118/20/12 at 5:19pmpost #14648 of 365118/20/12 at 5:56pmpost #14649 of 365118/20/12 at 6:02pmpost #14650 of 365118/20/12 at 7:03pmHello everyone, I am looking for some Carmina sizing advice. I have read the description for the Steinbeck boot and still need some sizing advice. I wear 7.5 in Tru-Balance/Barrie. I wear 7.5 in the RL Darlton. I wear a 8 in AE's 5 last. I wear a 8 in Rancourt/Polo Edric penny.
Now, based on the item description, a size 8UK = size 8.5 Barrie. Therefore for a similar fit to my Indy boots (US 7.5), I should order the UK 7.
Does that sound correct? Any other advice? Thank - you in advance. Best regards.post #14651 of 365118/20/12 at 7:19pmQuote:
special order rivets would be awesome; im dying to get a pair with an inseam 1" longerpost #14652 of 365118/20/12 at 8:04pmpost #14653 of 365118/20/12 at 9:30pmpost #14654 of 365118/20/12 at 9:39pmHey does anyone know how the Rudy fits compared to the Rivet chinos? I'm looking to get: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-596/Tapered-Rudy-Trouser-Chambray/Detail , or 'Tapered Rudy Trouser' and would like a slim 30 comparable in fit to the rivets, so I was not sure if I can get 28 and let it out at the waist for a similar fit or if its a different beast altogether. Thanks.post #14655 of 365118/20/12 at 10:16pmQuote:
Nope, it's just a regular Barrie-lasted LWB from Alden SF - they've had a restock that weekend. Initially wanted to go for a PTB but it sold out in my size in front of my eyes.
Be strong man. I have Epaulet's natural cxl LWB in Leydon and I love it.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 6 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 10 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 11 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...