Embrace the clunk. It is good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 977post #14641 of 453108/20/12 at 2:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14642 of 453108/20/12 at 2:37pmpost #14643 of 453108/20/12 at 3:08pmpost #14644 of 453108/20/12 at 3:32pmQuote:
Close enough that she'd love to take a stroll through my closet and take a few things to her tailor if I'd let her. She's much shorter than me, but the rivets actually look really good rolled up like that so it works in her favor.post #14645 of 453108/20/12 at 4:37pmQuote:
Those do look good; I love the mint green. My wife has stolen all of my jeans in the past year, but most of my rivets are too brightly colored for her.post #14646 of 453108/20/12 at 5:15pmpost #14647 of 453108/20/12 at 5:19pmpost #14648 of 453108/20/12 at 5:56pmpost #14649 of 453108/20/12 at 6:02pmpost #14650 of 453108/20/12 at 7:03pmHello everyone, I am looking for some Carmina sizing advice. I have read the description for the Steinbeck boot and still need some sizing advice. I wear 7.5 in Tru-Balance/Barrie. I wear 7.5 in the RL Darlton. I wear a 8 in AE's 5 last. I wear a 8 in Rancourt/Polo Edric penny.
Now, based on the item description, a size 8UK = size 8.5 Barrie. Therefore for a similar fit to my Indy boots (US 7.5), I should order the UK 7.
Does that sound correct? Any other advice? Thank - you in advance. Best regards.post #14651 of 453108/20/12 at 7:19pmQuote:
special order rivets would be awesome; im dying to get a pair with an inseam 1" longerpost #14652 of 453108/20/12 at 8:04pmpost #14653 of 453108/20/12 at 9:30pmpost #14654 of 453108/20/12 at 9:39pmHey does anyone know how the Rudy fits compared to the Rivet chinos? I'm looking to get: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-596/Tapered-Rudy-Trouser-Chambray/Detail , or 'Tapered Rudy Trouser' and would like a slim 30 comparable in fit to the rivets, so I was not sure if I can get 28 and let it out at the waist for a similar fit or if its a different beast altogether. Thanks.post #14655 of 453108/20/12 at 10:16pmQuote:
Nope, it's just a regular Barrie-lasted LWB from Alden SF - they've had a restock that weekend. Initially wanted to go for a PTB but it sold out in my size in front of my eyes.
Be strong man. I have Epaulet's natural cxl LWB in Leydon and I love it.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 19 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 40 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Would you buy these moccasins? 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...