Embrace the clunk. It is good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 977post #14641 of 508248/20/12 at 2:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14642 of 508248/20/12 at 2:37pmpost #14643 of 508248/20/12 at 3:08pmpost #14644 of 508248/20/12 at 3:32pmQuote:
Close enough that she'd love to take a stroll through my closet and take a few things to her tailor if I'd let her. She's much shorter than me, but the rivets actually look really good rolled up like that so it works in her favor.post #14645 of 508248/20/12 at 4:37pmQuote:
Those do look good; I love the mint green. My wife has stolen all of my jeans in the past year, but most of my rivets are too brightly colored for her.post #14646 of 508248/20/12 at 5:15pmpost #14647 of 508248/20/12 at 5:19pmpost #14648 of 508248/20/12 at 5:56pmpost #14649 of 508248/20/12 at 6:02pmpost #14650 of 508248/20/12 at 7:03pmHello everyone, I am looking for some Carmina sizing advice. I have read the description for the Steinbeck boot and still need some sizing advice. I wear 7.5 in Tru-Balance/Barrie. I wear 7.5 in the RL Darlton. I wear a 8 in AE's 5 last. I wear a 8 in Rancourt/Polo Edric penny.
Now, based on the item description, a size 8UK = size 8.5 Barrie. Therefore for a similar fit to my Indy boots (US 7.5), I should order the UK 7.
Does that sound correct? Any other advice? Thank - you in advance. Best regards.post #14651 of 508248/20/12 at 7:19pmQuote:
special order rivets would be awesome; im dying to get a pair with an inseam 1" longerpost #14652 of 508248/20/12 at 8:04pmpost #14653 of 508248/20/12 at 9:30pmpost #14654 of 508248/20/12 at 9:39pmHey does anyone know how the Rudy fits compared to the Rivet chinos? I'm looking to get: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-596/Tapered-Rudy-Trouser-Chambray/Detail , or 'Tapered Rudy Trouser' and would like a slim 30 comparable in fit to the rivets, so I was not sure if I can get 28 and let it out at the waist for a similar fit or if its a different beast altogether. Thanks.post #14655 of 508248/20/12 at 10:16pmQuote:
Nope, it's just a regular Barrie-lasted LWB from Alden SF - they've had a restock that weekend. Initially wanted to go for a PTB but it sold out in my size in front of my eyes.
Be strong man. I have Epaulet's natural cxl LWB in Leydon and I love it.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 43 seconds ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 8 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...