Congrats Stanley! That's amazing news. Quite a romantic spot for the proposal too
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 965post #14461 of 412378/8/12 at 2:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14462 of 412378/8/12 at 2:53pmpost #14463 of 412378/8/12 at 6:51pmpost #14464 of 412378/8/12 at 6:54pmpost #14465 of 412378/8/12 at 7:02pmpost #14466 of 412378/8/12 at 10:11pmpost #14467 of 412378/9/12 at 12:26ampost #14468 of 412378/9/12 at 6:32amQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
Can SF crash your wedding? Haha jk.
Broke out the oxford chinos today for the first time. Man, they are light! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking good! Stay alive in that heat!
Okay, Adele and I are moving to where you are next year. NYC is delivering another sweat-filled summer of humidity and stank. I can't wait for September!post #14469 of 412378/9/12 at 6:35ampost #14470 of 412378/9/12 at 8:05ampost #14471 of 412378/9/12 at 9:14amQuote:
Man, I cannot imagine what August is like in NYC. It was WAY too humid for northern Canadians in May!
PS - Also say your tweet on the Ashland tie in Playboy. When are you and the team heading to the mansion to hang with Hugh?post #14472 of 412378/9/12 at 1:31pmpost #14473 of 412378/9/12 at 1:44pmQuote:
Mike, are you still planning on doing a Charcoal Flannel suit before the end of the year, and is this it?
I am guessing not, since this is pretty limited stock, right?post #14474 of 412378/9/12 at 3:37pmpost #14475 of 412378/9/12 at 4:45pmNew special order trousers are up. I grabbed the airforce blue color... I hope it is as bad ass as it is described. I got five on the first round of specials, so hopefully I can stop myself from getting too many more.
Really looking for the navy flannel trouser that was mentioned a few pages back. Is that going to be a regular item I guess?
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1561 Active Users (372 Members and 1189 Guests)
- › Australia VS New Zealand live Stream 56 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 5 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...