Congrats Stanley! That's amazing news. Quite a romantic spot for the proposal too
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 965post #14461 of 508168/8/12 at 2:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14462 of 508168/8/12 at 2:53pmpost #14463 of 508168/8/12 at 6:51pmpost #14464 of 508168/8/12 at 6:54pmpost #14465 of 508168/8/12 at 7:02pmpost #14466 of 508168/8/12 at 10:11pmpost #14467 of 508168/9/12 at 12:26ampost #14468 of 508168/9/12 at 6:32amQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
Can SF crash your wedding? Haha jk.
Broke out the oxford chinos today for the first time. Man, they are light! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking good! Stay alive in that heat!
Okay, Adele and I are moving to where you are next year. NYC is delivering another sweat-filled summer of humidity and stank. I can't wait for September!post #14469 of 508168/9/12 at 6:35ampost #14470 of 508168/9/12 at 8:05ampost #14471 of 508168/9/12 at 9:14amQuote:
Man, I cannot imagine what August is like in NYC. It was WAY too humid for northern Canadians in May!
PS - Also say your tweet on the Ashland tie in Playboy. When are you and the team heading to the mansion to hang with Hugh?post #14472 of 508168/9/12 at 1:31pmpost #14473 of 508168/9/12 at 1:44pmQuote:
Mike, are you still planning on doing a Charcoal Flannel suit before the end of the year, and is this it?
I am guessing not, since this is pretty limited stock, right?post #14474 of 508168/9/12 at 3:37pmpost #14475 of 508168/9/12 at 4:45pmNew special order trousers are up. I grabbed the airforce blue color... I hope it is as bad ass as it is described. I got five on the first round of specials, so hopefully I can stop myself from getting too many more.
Really looking for the navy flannel trouser that was mentioned a few pages back. Is that going to be a regular item I guess?
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1448 Active Users (342 Members and 1106 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 49 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 4 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › ANTI SOCIAL SOCIAL CLUB ASSC M 6 minutes ago
- › ANTI SOCIAL SOCIAL CLUB ASSC S 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › FS: Falcon Garments DR1 black calf double rider leather jacket... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...