or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 960

post #14386 of 33969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Oh sorry, all of the 1st run Factory finds are already cut, so it's too late for those. But we can certainly do it going forward.
Music to my ears! Will they be sent out soon? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #14387 of 33969
This ornamental shoulder piece has an apostle in its name.

What is an epaulet?

Jeopardy 8/4/12. I know, I'm a dork.
post #14388 of 33969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Oh sorry, all of the 1st run Factory finds are already cut, so it's too late for those. But we can certainly do it going forward.

ahhh man, I was hoping to get some cuffs on a couple of those pairs....but thanks for the heads up, I'll definitely put in a special request for an unfinished inseam on my next order!
post #14389 of 33969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Italia shirts are a ways off - I'm thinking around early October. We're looking to run them in a pretty sturdy Austrian twill. We'll get some Austrian jackets too. Got to support my dudes over there in Vienna and Salzburg!

Cool, looking forward to them. smile.gif

Nice shots, leftothedial
post #14390 of 33969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

I'll look to put them up next week, for delivery between Sep 15th and 25th. I have some KILLER freaking stuff, especially a really gorgeous heathered Navy flannel.
The first edition of factory finds is going to get delivered around Aug 20th or so. We'll turn those around to you guys immediately after we get them.
We can easily do this for you by special order. I've got a few regular customers who ask for an unfinished 38" inseam. You might want to grab some Factory Finds pieces, as the special order will go through with all of the others (quicker delivery) and you'll save a few bucks with the lower pricing.

You are going to break my credit card with these special order trousers...... How often will you run these? A few fabrics every other month or so? Or does it depend on availability of the fabric?

Looking forward to returning to the 5 trousers that will be at home after my honeymoon!
post #14391 of 33969
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

This ornamental shoulder piece has an apostle in its name.
What is an epaulet?
Jeopardy 8/4/12. I know, I'm a dork.

Not a great question. I think the word derives from the French work for shoulder, "épaule."

You're among fellow geeks.
post #14392 of 33969
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

Music to my ears! Will they be sent out soon? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Pretty soon. I'm thinking by the 20th of August or so. Typically it would have been 1-2 weeks faster, but the factory closes for its Summer vacation in early August, so we lost a bit of time there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

This ornamental shoulder piece has an apostle in its name.
What is an epaulet?
Jeopardy 8/4/12. I know, I'm a dork.

Haha. What apostle, Paul?
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesam099 View Post

You are going to break my credit card with these special order trousers...... How often will you run these? A few fabrics every other month or so? Or does it depend on availability of the fabric?
Looking forward to returning to the 5 trousers that will be at home after my honeymoon!

The next round is about 20 new fabrics, and we probably have about 4-5 to carry over from the first round (things like the Olive Tweed Windowpane).

As long as I can keep getting fabrics, I'll look to do this every 6 weeks or so. I've got some GOOOD stuff coming up!
post #14393 of 33969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Haha. What apostle, Paul?
The next round is about 20 new fabrics, and we probably have about 4-5 to carry over from the first round (things like the Olive Tweed Windowpane).
As long as I can keep getting fabrics, I'll look to do this every 6 weeks or so. I've got some GOOOD stuff coming up!

Sister Mary Margaret would smack you for not knowing that one! And I'm so down for more special order Walts...
post #14394 of 33969
Sounds good, Mike! I doubt I can wear the trousers now, but I just really want to see the cranberry pattern in person. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #14395 of 33969

I guess I could wear my brick madras walts after they arrive icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Btw, I was wondering if it would be possible to do the same thing for chinos.. maybe there's some factory finds suitable for the chino cut rolleyes.gif

post #14396 of 33969
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post

I guess I could wear my brick madras walts after they arrive icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Btw, I was wondering if it would be possible to do the same thing for chinos.. maybe there's some factory finds suitable for the chino cut rolleyes.gif

 

Seconded - the Rivet is just way more versatile for me.

post #14397 of 33969
Would a 40" chest translate to a large or an xlarge in epaulet shirting? I would simply measure another shirt, but I've gained a lot of muscle recently so none of them fit me anyway.
post #14398 of 33969
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Nights View Post

Would a 40" chest translate to a large or an xlarge in epaulet shirting? I would simply measure another shirt, but I've gained a lot of muscle recently so none of them fit me anyway.

YMMV, but I have a 40" chest and a large fits me well.
post #14399 of 33969
^ I have similar measurements as well and a large fits me perfectly in the chest.
post #14400 of 33969
Was wearing my medium grey trousers today at home before going out to a play and I forgot I was wearing pants-- EP makes some damned comfortable pantaloons, let me tell ya.

Gotta get my funds up for those F/W items!
Edited by mrpo0nani - 8/5/12 at 11:38pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread