Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:34 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 959post #14371 of 451948/2/12 at 6:19pm^ thanks for the info...yeah I'm thinking an extra half size down might do the trick for me. Unfortunately that's not in stock right now, and I don't really want to get in the habit of buying and returning shoe after shoe trying to get the perfect fit. Hopefully I can make it back up to NY sometime soon to try some on in-store.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14372 of 451948/2/12 at 6:41pmpost #14373 of 451948/2/12 at 7:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
Epaulet Rivet Chino Grey Oxford Cloth
Just a heads up! We just restocked this guy, to take care of all your Summer chino needs! We found a little of this at our factory and put it to use. This will definitely be the last restock we'll be able to do.
Asked this a few pages back but this this mean definitely no restock of the Oxford Blue Rivets? Bit confused as Mike said they might be coming a while back.post #14374 of 451948/3/12 at 10:17ampost #14375 of 451948/3/12 at 10:31ampost #14376 of 451948/3/12 at 11:25ampost #14377 of 451948/3/12 at 4:15pmpost #14378 of 451948/3/12 at 9:50pmQuote:
Easily one of the most gorgeous raincoats I've ever set my eyes on. So tempting...especially since they have it in my size. Unfortunately, it's just outside the budget right nowpost #14379 of 451948/4/12 at 7:58ampost #14380 of 451948/4/12 at 8:10ampost #14381 of 451948/4/12 at 8:36ampost #14382 of 451948/4/12 at 11:19amQuote:
Absolutely, it's my pleasure. Since we don't do sales all that often it rarely comes up, but it is our policy to offer sale price adjustments within 7 days of your receipt of the item.Quote:
Yup, provided that we have the fabric we can easily accomodate either Longs or Xtra Longs in our jackets. We'll build out some items on the site this Fall to make it easier to order those.Quote:
Should be soon. I was told that a shipment just left Spain last week, so I'm thinking that we'll get it within the next 10 days after shipment and the usual customs morass.
I'll look to put them up next week, for delivery between Sep 15th and 25th. I have some KILLER freaking stuff, especially a really gorgeous heathered Navy flannel.
The first edition of factory finds is going to get delivered around Aug 20th or so. We'll turn those around to you guys immediately after we get them.Quote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Damn, I didn't realize you needed a full 4" for a 2" cuff. It's easy to flip up my Rivets for a cuff, but I've never had real deal cuffs tailored on to any of my dress trousers, and I was hoping I could do that with the special orders that I placed on the last Factory Finds sale. Anybody remember what the inseam will be on those? Looks like I'm probably going to need close to 38" if I want to put a real 2" cuff on them.
We can easily do this for you by special order. I've got a few regular customers who ask for an unfinished 38" inseam. You might want to grab some Factory Finds pieces, as the special order will go through with all of the others (quicker delivery) and you'll save a few bucks with the lower pricing.Quote:
Ah sorry, my bad - turns out that Grey is the only oxford color that we're restocking. I thought that we had blue coming in as well.Quote:
Italia shirts are a ways off - I'm thinking around early October. We're looking to run them in a pretty sturdy Austrian twill. We'll get some Austrian jackets too. Got to support my dudes over there in Vienna and Salzburg!Quote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
Ah thanks for linking this - it was rad that Selectism put it up. Those two pieces sold out crazy fast. Hopefully we can get some more styles from MkII in the Fall.Quote:
Not for this season. But check out the 42. We took a few exchanges on those coats and every time the customer needed to size up. It's very possible that the 42 would work for you.post #14383 of 451948/4/12 at 11:41am
Got some semi-recent fit pics for you guys! As always, we like showing that we wear the hell out of our own clothing! Please keep in mind I'm a terrible photographer and that I wear pretty much the same "uniform" almost every day...
Southwick for Michael Kuhle Loro Piana Tonal Windowpane Suit
Epaulet Cutaway Collar Blue Oxford Popover (this thing has seriously become my all-time favorite shirt)
REALLY old Epaulet tie
Carmina Salinger in Snuff Suede
Southwick for Michael Kuhle Caine Navy Hopsack Blazer
Epaulet Cutaway Collar Blue Oxford Popover (see what I mean?)
Walt Trouser Medium Grey Super 120's Wool
Carmina Salinger in Snuff Suede
Carmina Fitzgerald in Brown Calfskin (along with my favorite tattoo that I have)
Walt Trouser Pine Tropical Wool
Carmina Salinger in Snuff Suedepost #14384 of 451948/4/12 at 12:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
We can easily do this for you by special order. I've got a few regular customers who ask for an unfinished 38" inseam. You might want to grab some Factory Finds pieces, as the special order will go through with all of the others (quicker delivery) and you'll save a few bucks with the lower pricing.
Nice! I actually ordered a bunch of pairs on the last factory finds sale, the one set to be delivered to you around Aug 20th. Will those come with the 38" inseam, or do I have to make a special request for it? I can PM my order number to you and give you a list of the pairs I ordered if that helps.post #14385 of 451948/4/12 at 2:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Nice! I actually ordered a bunch of pairs on the last factory finds sale, the one set to be delivered to you around Aug 20th. Will those come with the 38" inseam, or do I have to make a special request for it? I can PM my order number to you and give you a list of the pairs I ordered if that helps.
Oh sorry, all of the 1st run Factory finds are already cut, so it's too late for those. But we can certainly do it going forward.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 29 seconds ago
- › need a good vest, and some shirts 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › BNIB: Black G&G Oxford, GG06, UK8E 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...