Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 959post #14371 of 364498/2/12 at 6:19pm^ thanks for the info...yeah I'm thinking an extra half size down might do the trick for me. Unfortunately that's not in stock right now, and I don't really want to get in the habit of buying and returning shoe after shoe trying to get the perfect fit. Hopefully I can make it back up to NY sometime soon to try some on in-store.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14372 of 364498/2/12 at 6:41pmpost #14373 of 364498/2/12 at 7:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
Epaulet Rivet Chino Grey Oxford Cloth
Just a heads up! We just restocked this guy, to take care of all your Summer chino needs! We found a little of this at our factory and put it to use. This will definitely be the last restock we'll be able to do.
Asked this a few pages back but this this mean definitely no restock of the Oxford Blue Rivets? Bit confused as Mike said they might be coming a while back.post #14374 of 364498/3/12 at 10:17ampost #14375 of 364498/3/12 at 10:31ampost #14376 of 364498/3/12 at 11:25ampost #14377 of 364498/3/12 at 4:15pmpost #14378 of 364498/3/12 at 9:50pmQuote:
Easily one of the most gorgeous raincoats I've ever set my eyes on. So tempting...especially since they have it in my size. Unfortunately, it's just outside the budget right nowpost #14379 of 364498/4/12 at 7:58ampost #14380 of 364498/4/12 at 8:10ampost #14381 of 364498/4/12 at 8:36ampost #14382 of 364498/4/12 at 11:19amQuote:
Absolutely, it's my pleasure. Since we don't do sales all that often it rarely comes up, but it is our policy to offer sale price adjustments within 7 days of your receipt of the item.Quote:
Yup, provided that we have the fabric we can easily accomodate either Longs or Xtra Longs in our jackets. We'll build out some items on the site this Fall to make it easier to order those.Quote:
Should be soon. I was told that a shipment just left Spain last week, so I'm thinking that we'll get it within the next 10 days after shipment and the usual customs morass.
I'll look to put them up next week, for delivery between Sep 15th and 25th. I have some KILLER freaking stuff, especially a really gorgeous heathered Navy flannel.
The first edition of factory finds is going to get delivered around Aug 20th or so. We'll turn those around to you guys immediately after we get them.Quote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Damn, I didn't realize you needed a full 4" for a 2" cuff. It's easy to flip up my Rivets for a cuff, but I've never had real deal cuffs tailored on to any of my dress trousers, and I was hoping I could do that with the special orders that I placed on the last Factory Finds sale. Anybody remember what the inseam will be on those? Looks like I'm probably going to need close to 38" if I want to put a real 2" cuff on them.
We can easily do this for you by special order. I've got a few regular customers who ask for an unfinished 38" inseam. You might want to grab some Factory Finds pieces, as the special order will go through with all of the others (quicker delivery) and you'll save a few bucks with the lower pricing.Quote:
Ah sorry, my bad - turns out that Grey is the only oxford color that we're restocking. I thought that we had blue coming in as well.Quote:
Italia shirts are a ways off - I'm thinking around early October. We're looking to run them in a pretty sturdy Austrian twill. We'll get some Austrian jackets too. Got to support my dudes over there in Vienna and Salzburg!Quote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
Ah thanks for linking this - it was rad that Selectism put it up. Those two pieces sold out crazy fast. Hopefully we can get some more styles from MkII in the Fall.Quote:
Not for this season. But check out the 42. We took a few exchanges on those coats and every time the customer needed to size up. It's very possible that the 42 would work for you.post #14383 of 364498/4/12 at 11:41am
Got some semi-recent fit pics for you guys! As always, we like showing that we wear the hell out of our own clothing! Please keep in mind I'm a terrible photographer and that I wear pretty much the same "uniform" almost every day...
Southwick for Michael Kuhle Loro Piana Tonal Windowpane Suit
Epaulet Cutaway Collar Blue Oxford Popover (this thing has seriously become my all-time favorite shirt)
REALLY old Epaulet tie
Carmina Salinger in Snuff Suede
Southwick for Michael Kuhle Caine Navy Hopsack Blazer
Epaulet Cutaway Collar Blue Oxford Popover (see what I mean?)
Walt Trouser Medium Grey Super 120's Wool
Carmina Salinger in Snuff Suede
Carmina Fitzgerald in Brown Calfskin (along with my favorite tattoo that I have)
Walt Trouser Pine Tropical Wool
Carmina Salinger in Snuff Suedepost #14384 of 364498/4/12 at 12:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
We can easily do this for you by special order. I've got a few regular customers who ask for an unfinished 38" inseam. You might want to grab some Factory Finds pieces, as the special order will go through with all of the others (quicker delivery) and you'll save a few bucks with the lower pricing.
Nice! I actually ordered a bunch of pairs on the last factory finds sale, the one set to be delivered to you around Aug 20th. Will those come with the 38" inseam, or do I have to make a special request for it? I can PM my order number to you and give you a list of the pairs I ordered if that helps.post #14385 of 364498/4/12 at 2:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Nice! I actually ordered a bunch of pairs on the last factory finds sale, the one set to be delivered to you around Aug 20th. Will those come with the 38" inseam, or do I have to make a special request for it? I can PM my order number to you and give you a list of the pairs I ordered if that helps.
Oh sorry, all of the 1st run Factory finds are already cut, so it's too late for those. But we can certainly do it going forward.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Random fashion thoughts 40 seconds ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 5 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › I like the ice with better I am it's much 8 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 12 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 13 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 14 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...