Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 936post #14026 of 510107/19/12 at 3:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14027 of 510107/19/12 at 3:49pmQuote:
Nice! I've been waiting for these Carmina belts to launch as I definitely need a brown dress belt. Any belts coming in caramel calf or cognac shell?post #14028 of 510107/19/12 at 4:46pmpost #14029 of 510107/19/12 at 4:56pmpost #14030 of 510107/19/12 at 4:56pmpost #14031 of 510107/19/12 at 6:11pmpost #14032 of 510107/19/12 at 7:04pmpost #14033 of 510107/19/12 at 7:48pmpost #14034 of 510107/19/12 at 10:12pmpost #14035 of 510107/19/12 at 10:52pmpost #14036 of 510107/19/12 at 11:07pm
What is the fit of the rivet chinos in comparison to W+H westpoint chinos?
Also, my usual size in slim shirting is a small, but sometimes that can be too tight in the body depending on the maker... I really need the sleeve length of a small, though. So I'm curious on others' experience with the fit of Epaulet shirting relative to other brands. Thanks!post #14037 of 510107/20/12 at 8:45am
^ Over the years the Westpoint has gotten less skinny and has moved toward a slim-ish fit that's closer to the Rivet Chino. The Westpoint still has a slightly lower rise than the Rivet and narrower leg -- and a much shorter inseam (though not as short as FW10, which was I think 31" or something crazy like that). I haven't found it as comfortable to wear or as well constructed as the Rivets, so I've never kept a pair I've ordered, and haven't found it to be worth the extra cost. The fit of recent collections, especially W+H's SS12, is somewhat similar, though.
EDIT: Also re your shirting question, it sounds like we have similar preferences for shirting. I joke that I'm usually a Smedium. For this reason I tend to buy Ashland Smalls. Epaulet Mediums fit me really well, but Ashland Smalls look like they're almost bespoke on me (I have had someone ask me this question before). Your best bet is to go with the measurement charts online. They're accurate and very helpful.post #14038 of 510107/20/12 at 10:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Actually yes. In a little bit, we're going to debut the new shapes for Regiment Twill - one of which has side D-rings rather than belt loops.
Since we're doing a lot of monthly special orders, it should be no problem to have this done to any pant that we offer, provided that we have the fabric. They become final sale as a special order and it might run another $10 or $15, depending on the cloth. But yes, this is definitely possible. We'll also be able to produce trousers as cargo pants or ranger flap pocket pants on demand. I'll have some pics to show shortly.
You can also have your tailor add them. I've had mine add side tabs in addition to belt loops on all of my linen trousers. It's very cool that Epaulet offers additional details as a special order!post #14039 of 510107/20/12 at 10:57am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 3 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.