or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 934

post #13996 of 31671
Madras Walt:
tumblr_m7c1bpDqdS1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m7c1bpDqdS1rux7jzo2_1280.jpg
post #13997 of 31671
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

You have F/Win LA?
When you compare that to what private individuals pay for crap coverage here, its pretty much "free"
Seersucker shirt today at the Queens Museum of Art. I fucking hate Queens. God damn Robert Moses.
IMG_3776.jpg
IMG_3775.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
251996_3946251607655_1546487807_n.jpg
552297_3946259207845_1735847122_n.jpg

 

 

 

 

+1000 to everything in this post, even your jorts, Rob.

 

I pretty much exclusively go to Queens for the airport and the beach, and think it'll stay that way for some time! (One thing Robert Moses did inadvertently give us is The Power Broker, which is maybe the best non-fiction book I've ever read.)

post #13998 of 31671
Hey Mike, do you guys have any trousers (restocks or otherwise) coming in anytime within the next two-three weeks or so?
post #13999 of 31671
^ I think Mike said there would be some more one-off trouser special orders coming again soon. If it's anything like the last one, there should be some awesome stuff in there. nod[1].gif
post #14000 of 31671
Have the polos shipped yet? I ordered on the 15th and haven't received a shipping confirmation yet.

Thanks!
post #14001 of 31671
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Bateman View Post

Have the polos shipped yet? I ordered on the 15th and haven't received a shipping confirmation yet.

Thanks!

I also ordered on the 15th and received a shipping notice yesterday. I think it'll arrive tomorrow based on past experience, but the USPS tracking number hasn't updated yet.
post #14002 of 31671
asked this a bit back, but didn't see an answer - what happened to the rudy fit? only like two pairs on the site now. is it on hiatus or something? coming back soon?
post #14003 of 31671
^I believe it is special order now. They put different options up in the preorder section: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-Mens-Preorder-Items/Categories. Nothing there currently.
post #14004 of 31671
Hey Mike, quick question. Is there any way I can view past Epaulet items? I've seen some users actually post old items that are all sold out.

I'm specifically after the page that showcases an old blazer you guys used to stock that was exactly like your current grey sportcoat (here) but with a ticket pocket like on the Caine models.

Any help is appreciated!
post #14005 of 31671
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

To Mike and/or any other photography dudes out there: how do you guys take pictures in the rain? Will the rain drops mess the camera up? Excited for the f/w for photo opts icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Some high-end professional cameras are sealed to be waterproof.  I'm talking about 2k + DSLRs.  If it's not waterproof, don't get it wet. teacha.gif

post #14006 of 31671
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpo0nani View Post

Hey Mike, quick question. Is there any way I can view past Epaulet items? I've seen some users actually post old items that are all sold out.
I'm specifically after the page that showcases an old blazer you guys used to stock that was exactly like your current grey sportcoat (here) but with a ticket pocket like on the Caine models.
Any help is appreciated!

There's the shirt archive, not sure if such a thing exists for other Epaulet products...
http://www.styleforum.net/gallery/album/view/id/1360/user_id/22213
post #14007 of 31671
Thread Starter 
Dear Mike,

Where are my Carmina chukkas? The slate grey suede ones with the medallion. I am fiending and will get withdrawal symptoms soon. It's not pretty. Kindly reply.

Hugs and kisses,

Fok.
post #14008 of 31671
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

^I believe it is special order now. They put different options up in the preorder section: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-Mens-Preorder-Items/Categories. Nothing there currently.

Yep this is right. The Rudy is only available as a special order, they won't stock any more on a regular basis. The good news is that the special order is the same price and you can usually order just about any style that's available in the Walt, as long as its not a super limited fabric.
post #14009 of 31671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguls View Post


Agree, then disagree, then agree again. I loved living in Floral Park. I do miss it. Moses exemplifies ambivalence, indeed. Was at Jones Beach last week; still amazing, and his doing.
BTW, that seersucker shirt is excellent.
And I don't know why my response is with the quote, so I'm just letting it all hang out in the gray box.

Ah yes, Jones Beach. Do you know the story about the Southern State underpasses and Jones Beach? I won't litter the thread with my political ramblings, so if you're interested shoot me a PM, and I'll tell you some interesting stories about Moses, race relations, and city planning if you're interested. As per Queens, its just silly really because its the only borough that still uses its town names on mailing addresses. shog[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post

+1000 to everything in this post, even your jorts, Rob.

I pretty much exclusively go to Queens for the airport and the beach, and think it'll stay that way for some time! (One thing Robert Moses did inadvertently give us is The Power Broker, which is maybe the best non-fiction book I've ever read.)

Thanks man! Power Broker is an incredible book. Moses let the Dodgers walk, so that's probably my biggest gripe. Now we have the *gasp* Nets. But if you thought that was good non-fiction, you should read GOTHAM. Best. Book. EVER.

Back to clothing:
IMG_3782-1.jpg
Point Collar Oxford. This shirt is awesome, and should have been my Epaulet staple...think there's still a few sizes in the sale section, I'd kop soon. And in blue.
post #14010 of 31671

Will you guys be bringing back the Crazy Horse Thorogoods any time soon?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread