Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 925post #13861 of 509867/12/12 at 3:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13862 of 509867/12/12 at 3:25pmpost #13863 of 509867/12/12 at 3:28pmQuote:Quote:
I haven't tried the tees from H&M, but I have to highly recommend the v-necks from Express.They come in a wide variety of colors, are very soft and comfortable, and best of all the colors don't fade much over many washings. I have many of them, they're the only thing I'd buy from expresspost #13864 of 509867/12/12 at 4:17pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by violethour1951
I haven't tried the tees from H&M, but I have to highly recommend the v-necks from Express.They come in a wide variety of colors, are very soft and comfortable, and best of all the colors don't fade much over many washings. I have many of them, they're the only thing I'd buy from express
Cool. Thanks doods.post #13865 of 509867/12/12 at 4:17pmEpauleters,
How do you feel about the Carmina chelsea boots? I tried them on today while picking up a pair of trousers, and they are awesome. I definitely want to pick up a pair. I'm a little curious as to why the other styles seem to sell better than the chelsea boots, though. Any thoughts?post #13866 of 509867/12/12 at 5:41pmpost #13867 of 509867/12/12 at 5:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
For those who own the EPxMackintosh raincoat - how breatheable is it? I really want that thing in my life, but I have heard that Mackintoshes, even with the underarm vents, have very poor breatheability thus rendering them useful in a fairly narrow set of circumstances - ie when it is both very cold and quite wet. Not sure I can drop a grand on such a situational purchase just yet...
It is not.
The rubber inner layer precludes any vapor/sweat evaporation, in my opinion.
You are better off sticking with some of the newer water-proof fabrics like Gortex, Loro Piana Storm System....etc.
The Mac is very cool though.post #13868 of 509867/12/12 at 6:30pmpost #13869 of 509867/12/12 at 7:09pmpost #13870 of 509867/12/12 at 7:16pmpost #13871 of 509867/12/12 at 7:20pmpost #13872 of 509867/12/12 at 8:02pmQuote:
Don't have my measuring tape handy but I think to about 32" inseam with almost no break. When walking or standing their fine though, I just have to adjust a little when I get up.post #13873 of 509867/12/12 at 9:44pmQuote:
I was going to skip the gym tonight, but after seeing your pictures...I changed into my UnderArmour gear and hit the gym
Your pictures also made me want to buy Oxford Chinos!
You should start a new Tumblr with your pictures, dude.post #13874 of 509867/12/12 at 9:53pmpost #13875 of 509867/12/12 at 10:09pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › What are you drinking right now? 56 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 6 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn PO Taped Khaki Coat Size 50 (40 US) 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 8 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Thrift Thread Maker Label Guide 10 minutes ago
- › Why are cotton/poly blend shirts undesirable? 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?