Deets on those shorts? What's the inseam?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:36 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 7/3/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 922
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13817 of 444927/10/12 at 2:29pm
Shorts were an experiment. They were a pair of Adam&Eve Navy Blue summer weight chinos that I was selling for like nothing on B&S. After a few weeks of nobody biting, I decided to give em a bleach treatment (spray bottle with half bleach half hot water) and then a soak in a hot tub for a few hours. After, I had them hemmed to 7.5 inches. Sometimes the bleach thing looks good, sometimes it totally destroys the fabric...these came out ok I think.post #13818 of 444927/10/12 at 2:31pmQuote:
I am 5'8" and it sucks having small feet. It means i have to order every shoe I want and wait. I can sometimes find the 6E U Si need from Hong Kong vendors.
Edited by Mr.K - 7/10/12 at 5:28pmpost #13819 of 444927/10/12 at 5:28pmpost #13820 of 444927/10/12 at 6:26pmpost #13821 of 444927/10/12 at 7:23pmQuote:
Man I remember going through Check Point Charlie in the early 80's to go into East Berlin. I also remember drinking a bit too much and having an Uzi pointed in my face during one of the worst hangovers of my life. I do hope your mornings there were different than mine...post #13822 of 444927/10/12 at 8:42pmDropped by the Orchard St. store last Friday after a day of walking around Manhattan. My best friend is a law student on a limited budget and Matt spent a lot of time advising on best value options. I think he will be a future Epaulet customer when funds allow. Mike sent a "guten tag" all the way from Berlin like a boss. I picked up my 3rd Epaulet sport coat and ordered the hopsack trousers to complete the suit with the Caine blazer.
Once again props to Michael, Adele, Matt and crew for top notch products and customer service.post #13823 of 444927/10/12 at 9:18pm
Selling a pair of gunmetal rivets (31) on ebay here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/190701538946?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1160
After I tumble dried them, they shrunk just slightly too much =/
And I would post them on SF, but can't post under 45 days of joining...post #13824 of 444927/10/12 at 11:17pmpost #13825 of 444927/11/12 at 12:43ampost #13826 of 444927/11/12 at 12:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Flyswatter
Damn, I'd been eyeing the cutaway collar navy gingham shirt for a while now, and just went to order one... but alas, sold out of mediums. Did I miss out for good, or is a restock coming soon?
Sent an email to Epaulet and received a very courteous and prompt reply from Adele. Unfortunately, the navy gingham dress shirt won't be restocked. I'm really kicking myself for missing-out on this! A quality blue gingham dress shirt with a nice spread collar has been on my buy list for a while now. Gingham shirts are everywhere, but they seem to be hard to find with a spread collar. I considered one from Kent Want, but his collars just aren't spread enough for my tastes. I should have purchased the one from Epaulet while I had the chance! Anyone have suggestions for a comparable alternative? I'm looking for one formal enough to be worn with a jacket and tie.
Edited by Flyswatter - 7/11/12 at 12:56ampost #13827 of 444927/11/12 at 2:40amQuote:
How does a tailor do that?
I can see the extra fabric on the inside of my Rivets but I have no idea how a tailor is supposted to let out the waistband?post #13828 of 444927/11/12 at 4:12ampost #13829 of 444927/11/12 at 4:23amQuote:
Yea Louis that extra material is built underneath the waist band as well, they can EASILY and cheaply be opened up about 2 and a half inches if need be.post #13830 of 444927/11/12 at 8:08am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...