Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 913post #13681 of 411976/30/12 at 6:17am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13682 of 411976/30/12 at 7:08amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Charcoal/Cranberry Windowpane Special Order Trouser: $170
This is probably the best trouser that we've ever done. I've got cloth to cut two of them. Seriously, this will blow your freaking mind when it's made up.
Medium Grey Donegal Special Order Trouser: $170
Possibly the most versatile and wearable F/W pant of all time
These two (except the Navy Donegal, not grey). I remember seeing the charcoal/cranberry windowpane Walts back in late 2009, I believe, and thinking they were so baller but I couldn't pull them off. Glad I have a second chance.
That would be me. We should post dueling fit pics when they come.post #13683 of 411976/30/12 at 8:51ampost #13684 of 411976/30/12 at 10:01amQuestion to the group .... which of these special order trousers would you suggest to pair with a camel blazer for the fall....I was thinking the 'Grey Herringbone Windowpane Special Order Trouser, or 'Midnight Donegal Special Order Trouser or maybe the even the 'Olive Windowpane Tweed Special Order Trouser. Thoughts?post #13685 of 411976/30/12 at 10:14ampost #13686 of 411976/30/12 at 1:39pmI just kopped the pale olive flannel and the olive tweed...so there's my vote.
Also picked up the Olive Duck Rivets...the color on these is awesome...if you guys liked the Carhartt Caramel Duck, this is like its older darker broody brother...glad I got em. Good seeing you guys again today, enjoy your break and very much look fwd to the fall!!!post #13687 of 411976/30/12 at 2:50pmpost #13688 of 411976/30/12 at 2:55pmpost #13689 of 411977/1/12 at 10:32amQuick cross-post from the Epaulet x Carmina thread. We've got some good stuff cooking over there!
Thanks for your patience, I built out the other three styles last night. Everything is now available for preorder! Here's the links below: The new styles are open until 7/16.
The pricing came out pretty good too - it's going to be $685 for the two non-shell bal boots and $750 for the Python brogues. Carmina shoe trees are included.
Special Order Black Scotchgrain Bal Boot DEPOSIT
This is the exact boot that we'll be making
Special Order Calf and Suede Bal Boot DEPOSIT
This is the exact boot that we'll be making
Special Order Cognac Python Cordovan Austerity Brogue DEPOSIT
These are going to be incredible! I can't tell you guys how excited I am for them. They'll be the mens version of Betty's Python brogues, in the cognac brown colorway. Good lord.
And here are the two Navy Shell preorders which are up until 7/9.
Special Order Navy Shell Cordovan Austerity Brogue DEPOSIT
Special Order Navy Shell Cordovan Double Monk DEPOSIT
Please shoot me any questions if you have them. The Rain last is pretty similar to the Forest and the Robert, so most guys will get a great fit by ordering the same size.post #13690 of 411977/1/12 at 1:06pmpost #13691 of 411977/1/12 at 3:30pm
Hey Mike, are the snuff suede Salingers a regular production run? I mean, will they be re-upped fairly frequently? The reason I ask is because, I really want to cop a pair, but the navy shell dubs are calling my name, and there's no way I can justify all the expenditures I'm plotting in my head right now.post #13692 of 411977/1/12 at 6:56pmRivet Chino delivery just arrived. Moss Duck 10oz, French Blue 7oz and Merlot 7oz. Love all 3 colors. I must say the 7oz fabrics seem ideal for Australia. I would say wearable for 3-3/12 seasons. The fabric seems fairly light but durable. The Moss duck are as warned, stiff and industrial strength. I have all 3 weights of Rivet Chino in canvas now and I probably like the 7oz best of all.post #13693 of 411977/1/12 at 9:48pmpost #13694 of 411977/2/12 at 6:51am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 8 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 13 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 16 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 24 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...