The 8oz is pretty versatile...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 8:12 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:24 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 910post #13636 of 461026/29/12 at 4:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13637 of 461026/29/12 at 7:34ampost #13638 of 461026/29/12 at 8:02amQuote:
I would suggest sizing up and getting the waist taken in, since altering the waist is probably an easier job for most tailors. Also, I fit a 33 Rudy perfectly and I size up to 34 in all my Rivets, and I haven't even altered the waist of my Rivets at all. The waist is only about a half inch bigger, so as long as I wear a belt it fits fine.post #13639 of 461026/29/12 at 9:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
I would suggest sizing up and getting the waist taken in, since altering the waist is probably an easier job for most tailors. Also, I fit a 33 Rudy perfectly and I size up to 34 in all my Rivets, and I haven't even altered the waist of my Rivets at all. The waist is only about a half inch bigger, so as long as I wear a belt it fits fine.
Thanks man. I have developed thick thighs from doing the Stronglifts 5 x 5 program, and have a 10" drop, so the rudy's are perfect. I had to - wickedly in regret - sell my grey herringbone rivets that were a 31 that became leggings on me. I'll go 33 and have the waist taken in.post #13640 of 461026/29/12 at 9:26ampost #13641 of 461026/29/12 at 9:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Roguls
Thanks man. I have developed thick thighs from doing the Stronglifts 5 x 5 program, and have a 10" drop, so the rudy's are perfect. I had to - wickedly in regret - sell my grey herringbone rivets that were a 31 that became leggings on me. I'll go 33 and have the waist taken in.
This is exactly what happened to me. I've only put on about 5 lbs, but my body proportions are all different. Squats will completely change everything. I just picked up a pair of 33 Mint Rivets and they fit perfectly right now. Hopefully, if my legs keep getting bigger, I can just have them altered as opposed to having to sell them.post #13642 of 461026/29/12 at 10:11amQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
Olive Service Pants today, the pair that got me hooked on Epaulet stuff. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking good! I dig those OG Indy 403's too.
Yes, we made it! Thanks so much for all of your support guys. We're going to mad-dog that second roundQuote:Originally Posted by jt2gt
Casual Fri early with some Navy chamois Boats. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking smooth. Thanks for picking them up!Quote:Originally Posted by Mr.K
Khaki Rivets Today Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very nice - thanks for posting the pic!Quote:You and me both. I Tumblr'd that one with a quickness.Quote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Tropical Pine Walts: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is a really sharp outfit. Glad that you're enjoying the trousers!Quote:Thank you so much, it was our pleasure. Enjoy those shoes!Originally Posted by jslade
Wanted to say thanks to Mike and Dylan for the fantastic service at Epaulet this afternoon. I wore the Carmina Fitzgeralds around for a few hours after leaving the store, and they're ridiculously comfortable for new shoes. Really gorgeous shape and color, too. I'm in love.
I'll definitely be on the look out to purchase another pair of Carminas (hopefully in black!) in a few months. I really just can't get over how much more comfortable these are on my feet in comparison to the Aldens that I wore in.
Thanks again, Mike & Dylan. Really tremendous service. I'm glad I was finally able to purchase something from you guys after stopping in a few times.Quote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
YO GUYS! I'm sure by now you guys have seen the new product that went up yesterday. But if you haven't, check it out! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Hey guys, I got a few questions PM'd about the new stuff:
1. The two popovers are the same beefy Japanese oxford as our current OCBD's and the Point Collar oxfords on sale.
2. Both Pumice and Fatigue are 8oz canvas - the same fabric as Gunmetal, Navy, Khaki, and Black. It's a nice year-round weight and while it's not as light as our 7oz cloth, it's still a great choice for Summer. Pumice is khaki with a bit of an olive cast (kind of like British Khaki) and Fatigue is a soft olive.
We had a lot of requests to expand on the basic neutral tones. These are both as versatile as khaki, but a little less common. They're really easy to wear.post #13643 of 461026/29/12 at 10:37amQuote:Originally Posted by thecool85
This is exactly what happened to me. I've only put on about 5 lbs, but my body proportions are all different. Squats will completely change everything. I just picked up a pair of 33 Mint Rivets and they fit perfectly right now. Hopefully, if my legs keep getting bigger, I can just have them altered as opposed to having to sell them.
Go Primal to avoid getting too big: Mark's Daily Applepost #13644 of 461026/29/12 at 10:50ampost #13645 of 461026/29/12 at 10:59ampost #13646 of 461026/29/12 at 11:29ampost #13647 of 461026/29/12 at 11:36ampost #13648 of 461026/29/12 at 11:43amQuote:
nope, I appreciate people looking out for me tho! none are epaulet shirts. i have one excellent white french cuff dress shirt from epaulet, but given my dimensions it's hard for me to find shirts that are sized just medium or large that really fit me right. if Epaulet ever did custom sizes for shirts (15.5 / 36!) I'd be all over it.post #13649 of 461026/29/12 at 11:49amJust got my first order in today, rivet chinos in canvas caramel and moss duck canvas. These are without a doubt the best fitting and best looking pants I own, I think I'll be wearing them more often then my denim.
The only downside...all my other chinos are probably going to goodwill because I just can't get over how much better the rivet chinos fit.post #13650 of 461026/29/12 at 11:50amQuote:
I think it could easily. The DB as SC look is very popular. Someone did it with the racing green walts a while back in this thread, and it looked terrific (a different navy DB SC, but same idea).
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 16 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 20 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 28 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 30 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 54 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015