The 8oz is pretty versatile...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/17/16 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 3:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 1:33 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 910post #13636 of 563796/29/12 at 4:33ampost #13637 of 563796/29/12 at 7:34ampost #13638 of 563796/29/12 at 8:02amQuote:
I would suggest sizing up and getting the waist taken in, since altering the waist is probably an easier job for most tailors. Also, I fit a 33 Rudy perfectly and I size up to 34 in all my Rivets, and I haven't even altered the waist of my Rivets at all. The waist is only about a half inch bigger, so as long as I wear a belt it fits fine.post #13639 of 563796/29/12 at 9:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
I would suggest sizing up and getting the waist taken in, since altering the waist is probably an easier job for most tailors. Also, I fit a 33 Rudy perfectly and I size up to 34 in all my Rivets, and I haven't even altered the waist of my Rivets at all. The waist is only about a half inch bigger, so as long as I wear a belt it fits fine.
Thanks man. I have developed thick thighs from doing the Stronglifts 5 x 5 program, and have a 10" drop, so the rudy's are perfect. I had to - wickedly in regret - sell my grey herringbone rivets that were a 31 that became leggings on me. I'll go 33 and have the waist taken in.post #13640 of 563796/29/12 at 9:26ampost #13641 of 563796/29/12 at 9:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Roguls
Thanks man. I have developed thick thighs from doing the Stronglifts 5 x 5 program, and have a 10" drop, so the rudy's are perfect. I had to - wickedly in regret - sell my grey herringbone rivets that were a 31 that became leggings on me. I'll go 33 and have the waist taken in.
This is exactly what happened to me. I've only put on about 5 lbs, but my body proportions are all different. Squats will completely change everything. I just picked up a pair of 33 Mint Rivets and they fit perfectly right now. Hopefully, if my legs keep getting bigger, I can just have them altered as opposed to having to sell them.post #13642 of 563796/29/12 at 10:11amQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
Olive Service Pants today, the pair that got me hooked on Epaulet stuff. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking good! I dig those OG Indy 403's too.
Yes, we made it! Thanks so much for all of your support guys. We're going to mad-dog that second roundQuote:Originally Posted by jt2gt
Casual Fri early with some Navy chamois Boats. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking smooth. Thanks for picking them up!Quote:Originally Posted by Mr.K
Khaki Rivets Today Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very nice - thanks for posting the pic!Quote:You and me both. I Tumblr'd that one with a quickness.Quote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Tropical Pine Walts: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is a really sharp outfit. Glad that you're enjoying the trousers!Quote:Thank you so much, it was our pleasure. Enjoy those shoes!Originally Posted by jslade
Wanted to say thanks to Mike and Dylan for the fantastic service at Epaulet this afternoon. I wore the Carmina Fitzgeralds around for a few hours after leaving the store, and they're ridiculously comfortable for new shoes. Really gorgeous shape and color, too. I'm in love.
I'll definitely be on the look out to purchase another pair of Carminas (hopefully in black!) in a few months. I really just can't get over how much more comfortable these are on my feet in comparison to the Aldens that I wore in.
Thanks again, Mike & Dylan. Really tremendous service. I'm glad I was finally able to purchase something from you guys after stopping in a few times.Quote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
YO GUYS! I'm sure by now you guys have seen the new product that went up yesterday. But if you haven't, check it out! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Hey guys, I got a few questions PM'd about the new stuff:
1. The two popovers are the same beefy Japanese oxford as our current OCBD's and the Point Collar oxfords on sale.
2. Both Pumice and Fatigue are 8oz canvas - the same fabric as Gunmetal, Navy, Khaki, and Black. It's a nice year-round weight and while it's not as light as our 7oz cloth, it's still a great choice for Summer. Pumice is khaki with a bit of an olive cast (kind of like British Khaki) and Fatigue is a soft olive.
We had a lot of requests to expand on the basic neutral tones. These are both as versatile as khaki, but a little less common. They're really easy to wear.post #13643 of 563796/29/12 at 10:37amQuote:Originally Posted by thecool85
This is exactly what happened to me. I've only put on about 5 lbs, but my body proportions are all different. Squats will completely change everything. I just picked up a pair of 33 Mint Rivets and they fit perfectly right now. Hopefully, if my legs keep getting bigger, I can just have them altered as opposed to having to sell them.
Go Primal to avoid getting too big: Mark's Daily Applepost #13644 of 563796/29/12 at 10:50ampost #13645 of 563796/29/12 at 10:59ampost #13646 of 563796/29/12 at 11:29ampost #13647 of 563796/29/12 at 11:36ampost #13648 of 563796/29/12 at 11:43amQuote:
nope, I appreciate people looking out for me tho! none are epaulet shirts. i have one excellent white french cuff dress shirt from epaulet, but given my dimensions it's hard for me to find shirts that are sized just medium or large that really fit me right. if Epaulet ever did custom sizes for shirts (15.5 / 36!) I'd be all over it.post #13649 of 563796/29/12 at 11:49amJust got my first order in today, rivet chinos in canvas caramel and moss duck canvas. These are without a doubt the best fitting and best looking pants I own, I think I'll be wearing them more often then my denim.
The only downside...all my other chinos are probably going to goodwill because I just can't get over how much better the rivet chinos fit.post #13650 of 563796/29/12 at 11:50amQuote:
I think it could easily. The DB as SC look is very popular. Someone did it with the racing green walts a while back in this thread, and it looked terrific (a different navy DB SC, but same idea).
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 seconds ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...