Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 905post #13561 of 453536/26/12 at 10:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13562 of 453536/26/12 at 11:15amQuote:
Great outfit. Who makes the blazer?
I'm a Rudy 34 and now I'm pondering your Walt 'augmentation.' The one thing that confuses me is letting out the thighs. Is there extra fabric on the side seam of the legs at the thighs? I never looked, but I assume there is if you let them out. What I like about Rudy is that it fits me great and all I need to do is get them hemmed. Drastically reduces tailoring fees, but also requires *patience*.post #13563 of 453536/26/12 at 11:39amQuote:I think you, me, and maybe Rob will be the only ones who will buy them!
I dig for sure though.post #13564 of 453536/26/12 at 11:40ampost #13565 of 453536/26/12 at 11:46ampost #13566 of 453536/26/12 at 11:52ampost #13567 of 453536/26/12 at 12:27pmpost #13568 of 453536/26/12 at 12:40pm
Keith, all the best to you then! Really one of the first things I saw when I first ran into this forum was your shots in the WAYWRN thread, which then brought me here. True, this has then led to some serious dough-shelling (don't know the right term for it), but thanks a lot for that, and keep rockin'post #13569 of 453536/26/12 at 3:36pmpost #13570 of 453536/26/12 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by jah786
Great outfit. Who makes the blazer?
I'm a Rudy 34 and now I'm pondering your Walt 'augmentation.' The one thing that confuses me is letting out the thighs. Is there extra fabric on the side seam of the legs at the thighs? I never looked, but I assume there is if you let them out. What I like about Rudy is that it fits me great and all I need to do is get them hemmed. Drastically reduces tailoring fees, but also requires *patience*.
Blazer is Boggi.
There is room on the seams to let out. But it is much easier to work on the inseam because of the pocket. With the Emerald Walts my tailor just opened up the inseam and that seemed to be enough. But note that, as someone else had asked, I had chosen a size that was slightly big to begin with, at least in the waist.post #13571 of 453536/26/12 at 5:22pmpost #13572 of 453536/26/12 at 5:23pmpost #13573 of 453536/26/12 at 5:35pmpost #13574 of 453536/26/12 at 6:50pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 20 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 28 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 32 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 35 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 40 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 41 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...