Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:46 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 905post #13561 of 508746/26/12 at 10:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13562 of 508746/26/12 at 11:15amQuote:
Great outfit. Who makes the blazer?
I'm a Rudy 34 and now I'm pondering your Walt 'augmentation.' The one thing that confuses me is letting out the thighs. Is there extra fabric on the side seam of the legs at the thighs? I never looked, but I assume there is if you let them out. What I like about Rudy is that it fits me great and all I need to do is get them hemmed. Drastically reduces tailoring fees, but also requires *patience*.post #13563 of 508746/26/12 at 11:39amQuote:I think you, me, and maybe Rob will be the only ones who will buy them!
I dig for sure though.post #13564 of 508746/26/12 at 11:40ampost #13565 of 508746/26/12 at 11:46ampost #13566 of 508746/26/12 at 11:52ampost #13567 of 508746/26/12 at 12:27pmpost #13568 of 508746/26/12 at 12:40pm
Keith, all the best to you then! Really one of the first things I saw when I first ran into this forum was your shots in the WAYWRN thread, which then brought me here. True, this has then led to some serious dough-shelling (don't know the right term for it), but thanks a lot for that, and keep rockin'post #13569 of 508746/26/12 at 3:36pmpost #13570 of 508746/26/12 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by jah786
Great outfit. Who makes the blazer?
I'm a Rudy 34 and now I'm pondering your Walt 'augmentation.' The one thing that confuses me is letting out the thighs. Is there extra fabric on the side seam of the legs at the thighs? I never looked, but I assume there is if you let them out. What I like about Rudy is that it fits me great and all I need to do is get them hemmed. Drastically reduces tailoring fees, but also requires *patience*.
Blazer is Boggi.
There is room on the seams to let out. But it is much easier to work on the inseam because of the pocket. With the Emerald Walts my tailor just opened up the inseam and that seemed to be enough. But note that, as someone else had asked, I had chosen a size that was slightly big to begin with, at least in the waist.post #13571 of 508746/26/12 at 5:22pmpost #13572 of 508746/26/12 at 5:23pmpost #13573 of 508746/26/12 at 5:35pmpost #13574 of 508746/26/12 at 6:50pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 18 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 19 seconds ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...